Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader (20189 Views)

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / AGF Malami Welcomes Ohanaeze's Legal Team To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Commentor: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
big7:

Just because you don't subscribe to his opinion on the subject matter.. You then wanted to take the ridicule angle to get at him.. Isn't that wizardry?

BTW, I have been typing and not talking so I wonder how you still want one who isn't talking to "shut up"..
Shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by big7: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:

Shut up.

OK. I think you can't hold intellectual arguments for long. Let me give you the necessary space to breeeeett.

Have a nice time out there. Don't be a bigot, it's doesn't pay. I know you pro buhari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Yankee101: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Rumble
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by NwaNimo1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by aspabay(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
SLAP44:
The Government of Nigeria is the most confused entity on planet earth.

Did you understand the post and you just love posting trash.

See guy, you are still young, learn to discuss issues on their merit SD not just following the humour of the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Dpharisee: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is a tribal attorney general, all his actions are for Fulanis first while he pretends to be patriotic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Ibkhaleel: 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
You seek Justice for Nnamdi Kanu, who will seek Justices for the 10 Innocent Girls killed by ESN to fortify their Odeshi?
Is it because it had nothing to do with Fulani Herdsmen? Or the 10 girls were not born by women

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by donnie(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Metrix147:

“Let it be made abundantly clear that President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government respects the rule of law and does not advocate for the breach of law. Hence, with or without the so-called monitoring group, justice will be adequately served to Nnamdi Kanu in compliances with the enshrined provisions of the law.”

Please Ohaneze, if you don't have what to say, just shut up. What is all this butt licking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by ThickSharon123(f): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
He is not going anywhere. I love him. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Ibkhaleel: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Before 1967, Igbos were at peace with themselves, and with all Nigerians.
Igbo's in Nigeria, started having problems as soon as they started calling themselves Biafra. That name have no Igbo meaning.
What is the meaning of Biafra in Igbo language.
Why adopt a name that has continued to bring an entire ethnic Nation Sorrow, Tears, and Pains.
Igbo Nation haven't known Peace, since they adopted Biafra as an identity. From which evil coven, did Ojukwu bring this name, that have killed over 4M Igbos from inception?
Once you associate Igbos with Biafra trouble starts.
Why do we love a name that brings us, Sorrow, Tears and Pains, Please let us consult the gods (Afa) and find out the evil associated with that name before going further.
Bia- Come
Fra - Trapped
Even the man who baptised us with name, later dropped it, and became a Nigerian, and died, a Nigerian.
Chinua Achebe capped it all, by saying there was a Country.
Doesn't all these resonate something?
Just mention Biafra, everywhere in Igboland will be in disarray, and backwards will set, blood will start flowing, and there will be no more peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Ibkhaleel: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
As long as there's God in Heaven Biafra will never be.
Mark my word.
That name has taken so many lives since 1967 till date.
The Agitators are full of hate and bloodsuckers

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Kobicove(m): 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Only an idle person will have the time to attend all the court sittings cos I'm sire that s case will drag for many months if not years undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Southeast21: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
ohaneze ndi ugwu. igbo version of Fulani terrorists.. God is watching
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by ojobek: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
How?
SLAP44:
The Government of Nigeria is the most confused entity on planet earth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Alvin007: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Same topic twice on front page.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by CSTRR: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
In advanced Democratic Countries, the attorney general is independent from the president.

Though he is appointed by the president but immediately he assumes office he becomes independent.

You will never hear things like "the Buhari led FG" from the attorney general.

The attorney general can probe the president in proper countries if he is said to have committed crimes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by donnie(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
As long as there's God in Heaven Biafra will never be.
Mark my word.
That name has taken so many lives since 1967 till date.
The Agitators are full of hate and bloodsuckers

Say over my dead body will Biafra come and stop blackmailing God.

They are blood suckers and Fulanai terrorists are saints right? May your family not escape their wrath.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Ibkhaleel: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
donnie:

Say over my dead body will Biafra come and stop blackmailing God.

They are blood suckers and Fulanai terrorists are saints right? May your family not escape their wrath.

May God wreck your life the way Kanu have wrecked your area and May God and his angels hate you the way you hate the truth....

You'll see!
You'll regret your life, i promise you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by RapistOnBail: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
CSTRR:
In advanced Democratic Countries, the attorney general is independent from the president.

Though he is appointed by the president but immediately he assumes office he becomes independent.

You will never hear things like "the Buhari led FG" from the attorney general.

The attorney general can probe the president in proper countries if he is said to have committed crimes.
I tire for this country truly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Commentor:

Using such words as niccur to save you from the embarrassment attempting to write in proper Englidh grammar is sure to get you.

"Let he who think he stand take heed less he falls".

That's a worthy biblical counsel that you,'Mr know it all' undermines.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Commentor: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
CORRECTMAN78:

"Let he who think he stand take heed less he falls".

That's a worthy biblical counsel that you,'Mr know it all' undermines.
[/s]
Sharap.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by KoleDgreat2020(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Malami is right on this one.

Nnamdi Kanu's long journey to prison is about to commence

We Ohanaeze are tightly seated.
Terrorists well done... I have been observing all ur comments. U always sound as terrorists. Get some brain and grow up. U re fighting a non existent war against the south.. u have never for once condemn herdsmen killings or their kidnapping. This ur action will take u no where
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Omoslim26: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good one from the Ohaneze Ndigbo.
It's important that the evil Fg does not play their usual nepotism on this case� no matter what happens mnk deserves a fail hearing like everyother person.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Fcwilly: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sign of fear in there, theY will soon regret it MNK is more a British citizen than Nigeria, the man you kidnapped in Kenya is a British citizen not a Nigerian, so you can't replace British government with clueless ohaneze.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: FG Welcomes Ohanaeze To Monitor Trial Of IPOB’s Leader by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2021

(1) (2)

APC Consensus Arrangement: Nobody Can Persuade Tinubu To Step Down - Associates / Tribunal Sacks Obinna Onwubuariri From House Of Representatives / DPR Discovers Illegal Petroleum Refineries In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.