Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

POS Business Has Ruined My Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Business Has Ruined My Life (2769 Views)

Which Online Business Has Made You Money This Period? / My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / Is POS Business Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Business Has Ruined My Life by BitterSoul(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
I can't type much. But the most part of the story is in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6533588/ive-been-pushed-wall-time

Today, armed robbers invaded my shop and collected the remaining money. My neighbor too was robbed. My salesgirl just came back from bank when they attacked.

I don't think this is the end of the road, but I don't see any possibility of any further headway. It's just safe to scream game over

Pray for me, Nairalanders

5 Likes

Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by NobleSeed(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
so sorry for your ordeal....
Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by Bilabong(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sorry take heart �
Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by Abudu2000(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
hey ya sorry fore your ordeal bru, its never the end of the road

Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
BitterSoul:
I can't type much. But the most part of the story is in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6533588/ive-been-pushed-wall-time

Today, armed robbers invaded my shop and collected the remaining money. My neighbor too was robbed. My salesgirl just came back from bank when they attacked.

I don't think this is the end of the road, but I don't see any possibility of any further headway. It's just safe to scream game over

sorry bro, as someone who ran a POS point at owerri, I understand your plight.

Didn't see your earlier posts, if I had I would have informed you to report the account used in scamming you earlier to the bank- yes, they do help out.

Economy is hard in this country today, most peeps are in a bad position especially those that have nobody, just maintain a good cheer and fight on.Pray and hopefully things go get better

4 Likes

Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by BitterSoul(m): 6:42am On Jul 13, 2021
eduj:

sorry bro, as someone who ran a POS point at owerri, I understand your plight.

Didn't see your earlier posts, if I had I would have informed you to report the account used in scamming you earlier to the bank- yes, they do help out.

Economy is hard in this country today, most peeps are in a bad position especially those that have nobody, just maintain a good cheer and fight on.Pray and hopefully things go get better
No account was involved. Even the phone number that was used no longer exists

1 Like

Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by Coldie(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Risk of doing a pos business no be here.

Alot of u are living legally n grace.

When I did the business people started targeting me, everytime I am walking on the road am always super sensitive about my bag especially when there's huge money inside.

One of my bags got stolen once but they didn't know I was expecting it.

I carry a big bag around with paper inside black nylon bags, with nothing inside then kept the money under my clothes. Once people from Keke dragged my bag, I didn't even chase them I just go house go thankGod.

I know they would feel so stup1d once they get home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by kingthreat(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Once you are doing POS, you are a target. Sorry for your losses.

3 Likes

Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by Spicycat(f): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2021
OP I'm really sorry for your loss, they are bad people everywhere preying on whoever is trying to make a legitimate ends needs.
POS business did not directly ruined your life but rather thiefs who have been watching your movement for quite a while, people usually get rubbed of their hard earned money regardless of the kind of business they're into.
If your current location is not secured enough i will advise you to leave and get to a more secure and a bit populated place.
Once again sorry for your loss, this will all be a story someday that you will tell your kids and laugh about. Stay strong.

2 Likes

Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by beautyhd: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
That's the dangers of POS business especially if in a makeshift kiosk.

Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by BitterSoul(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Spicycat:
OP I'm really sorry for your loss, they are bad people everywhere preying on whoever is trying to make a legitimate ends needs.
POS business did not directly ruined your life but rather thiefs who have been watching your movement for quite a while, people usually get rubbed of their hard earned money regardless of the kind of business they're into.
If your current location is not secured enough i will advise you to leave and get to a more secure and a bit populated place.
Once again sorry for your loss, this will all be a story someday that you will tell your kids and laugh about. Stay strong.
Thanks
Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by lionphil(m): 12:07am On Jul 14, 2021
BitterSoul:

Sorry sir, which part of Imo state did this happen?
Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by Fa44me: 3:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Sorry bro. You will get over it soon
Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by BitterSoul(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2021
lionphil:

Sorry sir, which part of Imo state did this happen?
Amakohia flyover
Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by Zico777(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2021
beautyhd:
That's the dangers of POS business especially if in a makeshift kiosk.

Sorry for your loss
It has absolutely nothing to do with makeshift kiosk it happens even in standard buildings/shops.
Re: POS Business Has Ruined My Life by uncleck: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Those guys have been robbing pos unchallenged thereby making them bolder by the day

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Rates: Naira Vs Rand / A Different Type Of Cyber Cafe / My Experience With Fake Recharge Card Pins Dealer On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.