Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] (3038 Views)

Meet The Arrested Abuja Kidnappers Who Are S’easterners Not Fulanis [photos] / Buhari Is Planning To Give Your Water To Fulanis[photos,video] / Fulani Revenge: You People Should Study The Fulanis(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
You people don't realize that Fulanis have been in power since after they killed ironsi and remember Britain supported them to kill Igbos and I ask what gives Britain the right to choose for me? Who is Britain? Are they feeding me? What have they done for me? Did I choose for them in Britain? So what right does Britain have to choose for me, Igbos have been here before you joined us, we are Igbos and not what you named us, I don't just get it Britain, you know we Igbos and Yorubas are smart and you have us in your country, why do you keep on choosing the Fulanis over us, I don't get it, would it be Bad to deal with us directly?

Igbos and Fulanis are different people like water and oil we can never mix, don't you get it? Fulanis have a lot in common with someone from Egypt than someone from the Eastern part of Nigeria

Britain you have committed a lot of atrocities in Nigeria, remember how you destroyed the Benin Kingdom, I read about it, you stole as well, you killed us at Enugu, maybe you have always hated us, so stop pretending, but we must be free and you can't stop it, you already blinked first by offering asylum and you think by giving Kanu up to Nigeria and that would make us back down? Come of it we all know you gave him up and then you turn around and say you would defend him.

I wrote here asking what did the Fulanis offer the British, think about it, do you think Britain would withdraw the asylum for free? Nah Fulanis gave them something, I wish wiki leaks can reveal it, so Britain you can't choose for me you have tried it in many countries and it failed, we won't be together, we want our country and we already paid the price for it and look at the picture below from a hospital in Britain no Fulani

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-does-british-like-dealing-with

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by jom28gy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Don't trust them
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
jom28gy:
Don't trust them

i dont,i know they handed kanu over

1 Like

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by theTranslator: 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Because the Fulani serve thier interests of keeping Nigeria a 3rd world country

13 Likes

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
theTranslator:
Because the Fulani serve thier interests of keeping Nigeria a 3 world country

well they failed already
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Buckeyemedia1: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
theTranslator:
Ok they came to your state to stop your Governor & Local Government from providing for you? Charity they say begins @ home, na your own people dey short change you, not unless you are Fulani?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by theTranslator: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok they came to your state to stop your Governor & Local Government from providing for you? Charity they say begins @ home, na your own people dey short change you, not unless you are Fulani?
Stfu
Why are you opposing regionalism?

Abeg I have no time for a fool this night okay?

8 Likes

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Buckeyemedia1: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
fenibak:

well they failed already
Stop blaming others for your own failure, na your own states person take your slot, you no be Fulani so how did Hausa Fulani hinder you from been all you can be?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Buckeyemedia1: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
theTranslator:

Stfu
Why are you opposing regionalism?

Abeg I have no time for a fool this night okay?
Tribalist what is regionalism? Go to your Local Government Council if you want to be around the same people that speak the same language from morning to Night, did anyone force you to be where you are? Ethnic Misconcepted Misconstrued Miscreant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Stop blaming others for your own failure, na your own states person take your slot, you no be Fulani so how did Hausa Fulani hinder you from been all you can be?

fualni boy,you people control, everything

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Buckeyemedia1: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
fenibak:

fualni boy,you people control, everything
Mention one way Hausa Fulani stopped you from prospering? Olori Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Mention one way Hausa Fulani stopped you from prospering? Olori Olodo.

they are stopping biafra but we will get it

1 Like

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Buckeyemedia1: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
fenibak:

they are stopping biafra but we will get it
Biafra? What concerns Hausa Fulani, do you have any plot of land you bought anywhere in Eastern Nigeria, that you can call your personal property or you are hoping on Karl Marx’s communism theory, to claim others people’s property in your utopia Biafra Mr OPP? Social & Economic Failure.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by OBALOLA55(m): 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
fenibak:
You people don't realize that Fulanis have been in power since after they killed ironsi and remember Britain supported them to kill Igbos and I ask what gives Britain the right to choose for me? Who is Britain? Are they feeding me? What have they done for me? Did I choose for them in Britain? So what right does Britain have to choose for me, Igbos have been here before you joined us, we are Igbos and not what you named us, I don't just get it Britain, you know we Igbos and Yorubas are smart and you have us in your country, why do you keep on choosing the Fulanis over us, I don't get it, would it be Bad to deal with us directly?

Igbos and Fulanis are different people like water and oil we can never mix, don't you get it? Fulanis have a lot in common with someone from Egypt than someone from the Eastern part of Nigeria

Britain you have committed a lot of atrocities in Nigeria, remember how you destroyed the Benin Kingdom, I read about it, you stole as well, you killed us at Enugu, maybe you have always hated us, so stop pretending, but we must be free and you can't stop it, you already blinked first by offering asylum and you think by giving Kanu up to Nigeria and that would make us back down? Come of it we all know you gave him up and then you turn around and say you would defend him.

I wrote here asking what did the Fulanis offer the British, think about it, do you think Britain would withdraw the asylum for free? Nah Fulanis gave them something, I wish wiki leaks can reveal it, so Britain you can't choose for me you have tried it in many countries and it failed, we won't be together, we want our country and we already paid the price for it and look at the picture below from a hospital in Britain no Fulani

REMEMBER, SAME WEBSITE

DIFFERENT MONIKERS
MYND44 LALASTICLALA
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by OBALOLA55(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
theTranslator:
ABU WHATS UP
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
[s]

REMEMBER, SAME WEBSITE

DIFFERENT MONIKERS[/s] [/quote]

go to hell,everyone is the same to you,anyone can copy from the website and post and stop acting slow here and runaway,you can't stop biafra,fulani boy
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by OBALOLA55(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
VERY CORRECT! THE SAME WAY THE BANDITS (BOOK HARAM) LOVING GOVERNOR MASARI STARTED HIS OWN CHARITY AT HOME WHICH RESULTED IN GRASS MEAL RATIONING BETWEEN COW AND HUMAN BEING sad
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Biafra? What concerns Hausa Fulani, do you have any plot of land you bought anywhere in Eastern Nigeria, that you can call your personal property or you are hoping on Karl Marx’s communism theory, to claim others people’s property in your utopia Biafra Mr OPP? Social & Economic Failure.

stop acting like a drunkard and dont pretend like you dont know what is going on in the zoo
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Britain song like smart people especially if you are black...they don't want another Japan to happen in Africa...
They see the fulani people as not being smart, infact someone they can use n help play there dirty politics in Nigeria. But the day fulani go open eye, even the queen go beg them dat day!

1 Like

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Britain song like smart people especially if you are black...they don't want another Japan to happen in Africa...
They see the fulani people as not being smart, infact someone they can use n help play there dirty politics in Nigeria. But the day fulani go open eye, even the queen go beg them dat day!

lol
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Mentally inferior people always looking for scapegoat to blame for their fatal failure. You've Governors, LG chairmen, House of Reps, Senators, House of Assemblies, you receive monthly allocation but still blaming others for the failure of ur devastated society.
When British came to Nigeria they found Hausa-Fulani with education system, they had their mode of writing, they were most literate, they had full leadership structure similar to what we've today, well organised society more advanced than others, then how do u expect them to hand over the leadership to people who were living in a disorganised society, settling among clans who didn't have common leadership nor had respect for Leadership?
Handover power to people who were mate naked, isolated from their neighbours?
Handover power to people who used to enslave and sell their fellow brothers to whites using a system of indentured servitude?
Handover power to people who were mate by British with no sense of ethnic identity?
No amount of ranting or blackmails can change the history we knw!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by theTranslator: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tribalist what is regionalism? Go to your Local Government Council if you want to be around the same people that speak the same language from morning to Night, did anyone force you to be where you are? Ethnic Misconcepted Misconstrued Miscreant.
grin

Abeg no cry cry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Coronabirus:
Mentally inferior people always looking for scapegoat to blame for their fatal failure. You've Governors, LG chairmen, House of Reps, Senators, House of Assemblies, you receive monthly allocation but still blaming others for the failure of ur devastated society.
When British came to Nigeria they found Hausa-Fulani with education system, they had their mode of writing, they were most literate, they had full leadership structure similar to what we've today, well organised society more advanced than others, then how do u expect them to hand over the leadership to people who were living in a disorganised society, settling among clans who didn't have common leadership nor had respect for Leadership?
Handover power to people who used to enslave and sell their fellow brothers to whites using a system of indentured servitude?
Handover power to people who were mate by British with no sense of ethnic identity?

stop ranting like a headless chicken
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2021
fenibak:

stop ranting like a headless chicken
Lol, truth hurts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 13, 2021
Coronabirus:
Can you just imagine what someone is spewing
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by LikeAking: 12:51am On Jul 13, 2021
A thread for tribal pimps.
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by rdokoye: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2021
fenibak:

British colonial officers referred to Fulani as daft people, so it's obvious why they favour them over the other ethnic groups. They want to keep Nigeria and African people as a whole in perpetual bondage, and they can do that, as long as they continue to support elements within Africa that don't have their own self-interest at heart, such as Fulani people. Who, tend to be more interested in power for the sake of power, with very little capabilities to do anything effectual with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by rdokoye: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Coronabirus:

And English people used to sleep in trees, yet they colonised Nigeria, and large portions of the African continent as a whole.

Germans were filthy savages, that raveled in violence and conflict, yet Germany today is the most powerful European country.

You're not making any point. Name all these great Fulani people, making Nigeria proud?

1 Like

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:28am On Jul 13, 2021
After voting incompetent dunderheads they result to blaming everyone. Nigerians are just dull.
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by fenibak: 2:32am On Jul 13, 2021
LienwaltAbel:
After voting incompetent dunderheads they result to blaming everyone. Nigerians are just dull.

the people of imo voted their choice ,your fulanis used the supreme court to remove him and put in their slave

1 Like

Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:34am On Jul 13, 2021
fenibak:

the people of imo voted their choice ,your fulanis used the supreme court to remove him and put in their slave
And what was the difference between ihedioha and uzodimma undecidedundecided what was the reason that made Ihedioha lose the seat? Nigerians are stupid and dull take it or leave it.
Re: Why Does The British Like Dealing With The Fulanis[photos ] by selemempe: 3:08am On Jul 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
when fulani was creating unsustainable mushroom states in order to gift themselves more oil money, they didn't know such tomfoolery will lead to underdevelopment?

When fulani heads of state were creating 774 inexistent local governments instead of the 300 created by Obasanjo, they didn't know it would lead to looting?

When fulani's idea of staffing civil service is quotasystem instead of merit system, they didn't know it would lead to charade called governance?

Fulanis serve only one purpose, that is to make sure there is no peace or development in West Africa

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Yoruba Muslims will not vote for Christian presidential candidates – MURIC / What My Sister Told Me About ESN, SIT AT HOME In The South East. / f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.