Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Dakuku Peterside Responds To Wike In Radio Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Responds To Wike In Radio Interview (565 Views)

Tonye Cole And Dakuku Peterside Visit Abdullahi Umar Ganduje / Supreme Court Affirms ₦6bn Damages Against Dakuku Peterside For Defaming Odili / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakuku Peterside Responds To Wike In Radio Interview by SharpJoe: 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Snippets Dr Dakuku’s Radio Interview On Love 97.7FM Port Harcourt ( Senator’s Assembly)

-“In the 6 years that Nyesom Wike has been in charge as governor of Rivers State, he has not taken any deliberate steps to create the environment to generate employment for the youths of Rivers State.”

-“Dele Momodu was hoodwinked into believing that the government here cares about people”

-Gov. Wike deliberately embarked on propaganda to deceive Rivers people and Nigerians.

-The Government must create enabling environment for people to invest in the state. This is absent today .

-Under Gov. Wike Projects aren’t advertise for bidding , nor do they pass through due process according to the public procurement act and this is open day robbery “

-Under my watch as DG NIMASA we trained good number of Nigerians and Rivers people as Seafarers” CHARKINS Maritime Academy was accredited to provide middle level training for nautical scientist and naval architects “

– Gov. Wike has to explain to Rivers People who is the owns the company Eazy E, ESJ Construction company and particularly Ciscon construction company that owns asphalt plant at Rukpoku . CISCO was awarded all the internal roads in Rumuepirikom at 3.5b by NDDC. The company has been paid hundred percent and didn’t do anything. Rivers State government to cover up fraud has awarded the same internal roads .

-“Typically I won’t respond to an uncultured , uncouth, vulgar , crass character whose conduct is unbecoming of the high office he occupies but I have a responsibility to put the records straight “

-“It smacks of ignorance , stupidity and diversionary to compare the functions of a state government with that of a regulatory agency or ambassadorial posting . It is an admission of failure”

-Before 2015 elections Wike published on Thisday News Paper that I am a cultist, I took the matter to court and Thisday apologized when they found out that its all lies and even published their apology.

-I’m not a member Ogboni and I don’t give Ogboni form as criteria to ascertain any Government positions and contracts.

– Rivers people should not loose hope Because hope is coming in 2023.

Dr Dakuku Adol Peterside
Family Love Fm 97.7
12/7/21

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Responds To Wike In Radio Interview by SmartPolician: 6:51am On Jul 13, 2021
Rivers people left a refined gentleman and settled for a notorious crack abuser for a governor due to party politics. But if they like it, why should I complain anyways?

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Responds To Wike In Radio Interview by Monogamy: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2021
Wondering the kind of politics they are playing in Rivers state

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benin Artefacts: UNIBEN SUG Speaker, Oyemwense Backs Oba On Royal Museum / Youths Protest; Say Killings In Southern Kaduna Now A Genocide. / Why The Arrest Of Igboho And MNK Is Nothing To Celebrate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.