Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold (24602 Views)

President Buhari Swears-In 6 New INEC Commissioners (Photos) / Buhari Presides Over FEC, Swears In New INEC Commissioners / Senate Screens Lauretta Onochie, Five Others As INEC Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Good names are better than gold and silver. Onochie Dropped.

Gracias Atlantic view Estate is the perfect spot to build your dream home.

Located at Sangotedo (Eti Osa Local Govt.) Off Monastery Road Lekki.

Tittle: Government Approved Excision

PLOT SIZES & PRICES:

- 600sqm - N9.6m
- 400sqm - N6.4m

NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Lagos Business School
- Lufasi Park
- Caleb British Int’l School
- Novare Shoprite Mall
- Beaches and Resorts

For Inspection, enquiry and payment details
Call or Whatsapp the attached contact.
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by agbojm(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Very nice

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by PrinceOfLagos: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Good to know
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
That ogogoro drinking woman's eyes will be clear now. Useless bloody shameless lying bastard of a woman
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
She will start intense lobbying now just to make her get approved by the Senate.....every means possible, this woman can go
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by aluko465(m): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Majority are from the North. Dis government is full of nepotism .... 2023 d hope of a common Nigeria let keep eduring till den
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by PastorKosi: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Imagine
nairavsdollars:
See a potential INEC national commissioner. Even GEJ won't do this
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by ajebuter(f): 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Finally, a sensible and patriotic move from the Rubber stamp NASS
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by EMMY76: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Buhari can always compensate her with other appointments.
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
letristian:
Though this woman get as she be but this government has been
Government of the North for by the North and for the North

We're watching
I prefer a fulani man to the woman.
forget the south here
that woman na bastard

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by chaloskyx: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
ahah wont there be any commissioner from SE abi we are just a dot in the whole electoral process??
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
That ogogoro drinking woman's eyes will be clear now. Useless bloody shameless lying bastard of a woman
thunder scatter that useless prostitute Onochie
I hate her with passion
even her fellow Apc hates her
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by peacettw: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Finally. Common sense prevails

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by Nuelito: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by anselm791(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Power to the people!
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by bigcasava1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Her suffering is not yet commence
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Rubber stamped has done what they know how to do best..

Looking for a side income
As a student and low income earners

COME LET ME SHOW YOU A SITE THAT PAYS 10K-15K EVERY 2WEEKS WITHOUT REFERRALS
DM ME ON WHATSAP

Check my signature for digit.
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
thunder scatter that useless prostitute Onochie
I hate her with passion
even her fellow Apc hates her
T he woman na complete idiot with very short memory
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by bisoye11(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Anyone who thinks the administration or government is dull,should have a rethink.
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by Chidywhite: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
We can now hiss a sigh of relief, compliments to Pro. Jega and INEC committee for being vocal. BUHARI and Lawan, well I reserve my comment.
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by techWriter2: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Buhari is the most corrupt human getting on planet deceiving folks under probity motto
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by BabbanBura(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doggedseller:
Good, they shouldn't have even presented her in the first place. I am proud of the Senate for once

Did you read the reason for dropping her at all? It has nothing to do with conflict of interest
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by poiZon: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doggedseller:
Good, they shouldn't have even presented her in the first place. I am proud of the Senate for once
The reason she wasn't confirmed is cause delta state has a member already in the commission not even bacause she is a party member. What if delta state didnt have any representative in the commission, would she have been confirmed?
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by salem1996: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Take it easy, be gentle pls don't bite ya tongue in the process. I no like her too though grin grin
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by poiZon: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Petersamuel8:
It's a good thing that the senators are biginning to have real balls
Which balls... For not confirming someone after she almost made it thru the screening stage?
If they had balls, the moment the president forwarded her name to them, they would have done the needful by rejecting it. Bukola saraki for no even read her name while presenting it to the senate for deliberations.
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by AntiBeEmCe(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Scripted. They have a northerner in mind that they want to put there. Hence the reason for the proposed dinner at Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by King44(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
We should not forget that she has to be replaced with a worthy and qualified person from Delta, that position she is suppose to occupy must not be left vacant or given to the north
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by deeva2: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
FULANI LED GOVERNMENT DISLIKES ZURU TOWN because THATS THE ONLY LG DOMINATED BY CHRISTIANS IN NORTH-WEST BUT THE CANDIDATE IS A FULANI SO THERE IS LITTLE CHANCES FOR HIM, PROF ABDULAHI ZURU
Re: Senate Confirms 5 INEC Commissioners, Onochie Dropped, Prof Adam Still On Hold by mydivinely: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
What if she was deliberately presented knowing too well she will be rejected so that , Another candidate from the Ruling tribe wil emerged They may know shes not qualify.....my thoughts though...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari / "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu / 128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.