Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,127 members, 7,849,513 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment (19493 Views)

Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) / Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Tranquillity360: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
ok
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by porthouse7(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Zimbabweans will take advantage of dis, they are perfect in looting and mob attacks

1 Like

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Donwapz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
South Africans should calm down and think before damaging each other's businesses.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by alezzy13: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
ivolt:

See this tyrants.
They want to deploy military against unarmed protesters.
All these old senile leaders hate anything called protests.

Seriously? When they are looting and destroying properties?

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts'' sounds familiar?!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by almustapha942: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
7lives:
Who are we going to blame for this?.
Na Buhari cause am, just imagine those Fulani Zulus, Fulani Bantus, someone help me with the remaining south African tribes pleeeaaase.
So what is Jack Dorsey or should I say donkey saying about this?.
He should help these looters raise more money to finance the " protest "
It is the rights of those South Africans to loot that country to stupor.

dumb individual

1 Like

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by ivolt: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
alezzy13:

Seriously? When they are looting and destroying properties?

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts'' sounds familiar?!
Do you know if it the government that is sponsoring thugs to tarnish the image of protesters?
Even if they loot, they must have been pushed to the wall and need justice.

1 Like

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by hotseat: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is the bane of African politics which often manifests in tribalism, nepotism, regionalism, religious bigotry and sundry extraneously debilitating considerations.

Here is an ex-president who bluntly refused to come and give his own side of the story to the commission of enquiry set up concerning his alleged involvement in arms deal totaling about $5 billion since February because he is above the law and claiming political witch hunt.

Now his fellow tribesmen are on the rampage.

Like Bubu like Zuma!

Second bass jare!

1 Like

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
TOTOnigga:
I need a gay partner... someone to penetrate me...
Any interested persons should call or WhatsApp me
09021345687....and please have a big organ..

Your brother should do that for you.
He goat

2 Likes

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by JaceBlaze: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The worse part of this killing is that, checking on the people killed would be black South Africans and other African countries. The South Africans won’t dared kicking a white man, let alone killing one

Do you have any brain cells?

This has nothing to do with race.Most of the people that died was due to stampede during the lootings and those other Africans you talk about are on a looting spree too... don't be stupid,okay!! wink

2 Likes

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Umaruxoxo(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Small touts ,dem even wear nose mask.tell them say dem De learn
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by slimghost(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Black South African males are terrible human beings. Lazy, bitter and mostly unemployable.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Amotolongbo(f): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
JaceBlaze:

Do you have any brain cells?

This has nothing to do with race.Most of the people that died was due to stampede during the lootings and those other Africans you talk about are on a looting spree too... don't be stupid,okay!! wink
[/s]go and ask your maternal progenitor at home, if she has any brain cell.

Mannerless child

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Timetravel88: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The worse part of this killing is that, checking on the people killed would be black South Africans and other African countries. The South Africans won’t dared kicking a white man, let alone killing one

Why bring race into this? Did you not see that most of the people looting and causing pandemonium are BLACKS?
Wetin concern WHITES for this matter?

1 Like

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by JaceBlaze: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

These lazy set of Africans called south Africans
If not for the early white, places like Borno and co
Would be more developed than SA

And the only reason Borno is not better is because you are inferior to whites?
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Burruchaga71(m): 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
45 dead and not 32
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by richie240: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
7lives:
Na Buhari cause am, just imagine those Fulani Zulus, Fulani Bantus, someone help me with the remaining south African tribes pleeeaaase.

Hehehehehe....you beta dont start what u can't finish.
some ppl are seriously praying dt d bolded is true to have something to chew on tonight.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by JaceBlaze: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]go and ask your maternal progenitor at home, if she has any brain cell.

Mannerless child

Don't speak if you don't have facts.. remember that next time.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by sameks08(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
black suffers every where
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by proprince(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is good news.

I hate SA same way they hate NIG
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Danchibez: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
TOTOnigga:

U need Jesus in ur life

3 Likes

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Amotolongbo(f): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
[s]
JaceBlaze:

Don't speak if you don't have facts.. remember that next time.
[/s]i know you are a living witness to the events.

Uncultured creature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Those ones have gone with the wind. Meanwhile, the children of Zuma are rocking their lives knowing that all na politics.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by RSVP: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na we dey run ham.

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Edusouls(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Gays are not normal humans, but cursed from the depths of hell , please stop posting this kind of advert here, even animals don’t degenerate to such evil and unnatural behaviour, May God redeeme una from eternal damnation..
TOTOnigga:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Edusouls(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Poverty dey wire people for Africa, it’s not a protest about jailing Zuma but a disguise to loot somethings poor people can’t afford, Africans are cursed with poverty, suffering and ignorance till the end of time..
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by wallrichy: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
The fuckkng blacks in SA dare not touch any white or else they will re enslave or recolonise them again with a serious determination this time. That would be hyper apartheid treatment all over again.

They are distance relation of Fulanis from Sahel, research carried out traced and linked the DNA to that of homongous solulotus, a demagogue flesh eating human monster that existed in 14 century BC. The tidal flux of this ancient monster is equivalent to the proxitous intakes intakes of the DNA of all related species and most were found in Africa ..Listed below are the relatives and distant cousins of this ancient monster....1) Fulas/Fulanis..residing in central and western Africa and eroding some part of Northern Africa... Mozambique especially. They are temper normadic in nature, they integrates perfectly with animals especially cows. They mosrly co habitats with their cows and often impregnate their cows sometimes, they are timid, feary and deadly, also note that they enjoy killing and sleeping with infants..also very religious extremists, Usurper of inheritancy, skillful in stealing, kidnapping, terrorism and raping.

( 2) The Zulus....these are the direct descendant of Orangutanoic, the sibblings of homonogous solulotus, they are more like vampires and enjoys killing and drinking fresh blood. Mostly found in Zimbabwe, South Africa and Kenya.

Culled from Encyclopedia@14Century

Amotolongbo:

2 Likes

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by theTranslator: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

And the only reason Borno is not better is because you are inferior to whites?
Boko haram
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
7lives:

Keep quiet.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by chineloSA(f): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
In all this, I still ask myself why does an ordinary Nigeria worry about what's happening in their country.

They are burning their country, their economy, their infrastructure. What does this have to do with any Nigerian.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by NacoAba: 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
The picture nko. This news is to justify Nigeria security killings of protesters. I am in forum for Africa mostly south Africans and they never post any dead person. Show us the picture of the death people or is fake news.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by JaceBlaze: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]i know you are a living witness to the events.

Uncultured creature

Is that what your village igwe told you? cheesy
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by azikiweironsi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=TOTOnigga post=103672524]I need a gay partner... someone to penetrate me...
09021345687....and please have a big organ..[/q.
shocked shocked Jesus have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine / How African Parents Act On Halloween Night / Woman Dies After Serving Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.