Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment (19495 Views)

Active Shooter At Smithsburg, Maryland. Multiple Persons Killed, Suspect Injured / South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) / Sporadic Violence Hits Kwazulu-Natal And Johannesburg Over Zuma's Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by azikiweironsi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
TOTOnigga:
I need a gay partner... someone to penetrate me...
Any interested persons should call or WhatsApp me
09021345687....and please have a big organ..

shocked shocked Holy Ghost have mercy.

1 Like

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by becky39000(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
TOTOnigga:

Lord have mercy!!!!!
Hope ur not serious with this angry

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by tradepunter: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
7lives:
Who are we going to blame for this?.
Na Buhari cause am, just imagine those Fulani Zulus, Fulani Bantus, someone help me with the remaining south African tribes pleeeaaase.
So what is Jack Dorsey or should I say donkey saying about this?.
He should help these looters raise more money to finance the " protest "
It is the rights of those South Africans to loot that country to stupor.

Zommmbbbieee the end that awaits you is bad, that's very very bad one.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Lionessza6(f): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Zone b.

Lionessza6 are these crimes also commited by Nigerian immigrants in SA, afterall Nigerians are the problem of SA. Iranu undecided.

LMFAO, you're an emotional retar'd ain't you ? grin. When have we ever said it's only Nigerians who commit crime in SA? You people comprehension problems i swear grin. These are the crimes your people are known for here ;

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by pacespot(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Judolisco:
The blacks in South Africa better embrace the whites in their midst so they can also develop.. I saw alot of them still complaining on twitter they jst want them to leave totally let them leave today and u will see all d good infrastructure they built demolished ... I wish we stil have white people with us till today because the black peeps ruling us since 1960 are not getting it... For almost four years now we've been discussing about cows... Over 1000 kids have been abducted since January and we think we are alright

I tell you, Nigeria independence is the greatest fraud ever committed in this country. It only allowed these old politicians to loot our common wealths for their self aggrandizement.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by temitope27(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The worse part of this killing is that, checking on the people killed would be black South Africans and other African countrymen. The South Africans won’t dared kicking a white man, let alone killing one
how many white did you see in the riot

1 Like

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by ShadowCracker(m): 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, you're an emotional retar'd ain't you ? grin. When have we ever said it's only Nigerians who commit crime in SA? You people comprehension problems i swear grin. These are the crimes your people are known for here ;
Why did you refer to me as an emotional retard, are you not capable of engaging in a conversation without throwing tantrums undecided undecided.
I asked a simple question which was, are Nigerians also the ones responsible for the looting, destruction, anarchy currenly ongoing on in SA. You didn't answer that, you diverted.

"When have we ever said it's only Nigerians who commit crime in SA?", if this is actually true then why are Nigerians always attacked during xenophobic attacks.

Are Nigerian the only people that engage in Drugs in SA, are Nigerians the only ones that engage in child trafficking in SA. If this is true give me the link to a research or data that indicates so.

https://www.nairaland.com/6647280/nigerian-ladys-shop-looted-south this woman that her shop was looted was she also a drug peddler, human trafficker to warrant her shop to be looted to the last penny by South African pro-Zulum miscreants.

The way I see South Africans wail on social media, I honestly thought Nigerians are the only ones engaing in crime in SA, more like the Xhosaz, the Sotho's, the Zulus are filled with saints.

My bad.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by okoroemeka(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Zuma is a hero
how can a corrupt man be a hero or is your comment an irony,a corruptor of courrupters.

1 Like

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
okoroemeka:
how can a corrupt man be a hero or is your comment an irony,a corruptor of courrupters.
suicide is an option,for you. Zuma the hero.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Carlyscales: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The worse part of this killing is that, checking on the people killed would be black South Africans and other African countrymen. The South Africans won’t dared kicking a white man, let alone killing one
Did you actually read the write up before this response ??
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Carlyscales: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow....
So Zuma is now as loved as MNK?

They are not protesting his
incarceration, but rather looting and maiming.

They don't give a hoot about zuma, they're just controlled by their stomach and pocket
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by NiklauseFred(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
TOTOnigga:

Hiaaaaa! No be juju be that?
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by leofab(f): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
from all the looting videos flying the internet.. did you spot even a single white man ?
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Slurity(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
A white man too will never be stupid to the level of joining people to loot shops, so it is logical to say only foolish, lazy and greedy blacks will die
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Lionessza6(f): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2021
Slurity:
A white man too will never be stupid to the level of joining people to loot shops, so it is logical to say only foolish, lazy and greedy blacks will die

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Bluesea1and2: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2021
Thats too much
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Lionessza6(f): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Why did you refer to me as an emotional retard, are you not capable of engaging in a conversation without throwing tantrums undecided undecided.
I asked a simple question which was, are Nigerians also the ones responsible for the looting, destruction, anarchy currenly ongoing on in SA. You didn't answer that, you diverted.

"When have we ever said it's only Nigerians who commit crime in SA?", if this is actually true then why are Nigerians always attacked during xenophobic attacks.

Are Nigerian the only people that engage in Drugs in SA, are Nigerians the only ones that engage in child trafficking in SA. If this is true give me the link to a research or data that indicates so.

https://www.nairaland.com/6647280/nigerian-ladys-shop-looted-south this woman that her shop was looted was she also a drug peddler, human trafficker to warrant her shop to be looted to the last penny by South African pro-Zulum miscreants.

The way I see South Africans wail on social media, I honestly thought Nigerians are the only ones engaing in crime in SA, more like the Xhosaz, the Sotho's, the Zulus are filled with saints.

My bad.

LMFAO, you're actually proving me right with your irrationality & emotional outbursts.

I reiterate; is there any South African that has ever claimed that Nigerians are the only criminals in South Africa?

If you can't give me that answer then there's no need going back and forth with this nonsensical conversation.

1 Like

Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by 7lives: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Berankis:

Na suffering go kill you last last. Just remember it.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Yamayama potopoto.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by 7lives: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bakrabas:

Xhosa khoikhoi khoisan hottentus boers

Great one here grin cheesy grin grin
Here we go Xhosa herdsmen, Khoikhoi herdsmen, Khoisan herdsmen, Hottentus herdsmen and Boers herdsmen.
God bless you bro.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by 7lives: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
almustapha942:

dumb individual

grin grin grin grin Yamayama potopoto.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by 7lives: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
Reinaldo:

Keep quiet.

Yamayama potopoto grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by 7lives: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
tradepunter:

Zommmbbbieee the end that awaits you is bad, that's very very bad one.

Yamayama potopoto, ntorr.
Awon werey.
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
7lives:

Yamayama potopoto grin grin grin grin

Na wetin full your brain be that. grin
Re: 32 Persons Killed In South Africa’s Riots Over Zuma’s Imprisonment by 7lives: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Reinaldo:

Na wetin full your brain be that. grin

Ntorr.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How African Parents Act On Halloween Night / Woman Dies After Serving Obama / Armed Attackers Kill 100 Civilians In Burkina Faso Village Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.