Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters (22430 Views)

Enugu Govt Seals Shops Observing IPOB Sit-At-Home Order / Arrest: Rochas Okorocha College Students Protest Across Nigeria (Videos) / Justin: EFCC Shuts Down Rochas Okorocha’s College, Supermarket Etc.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by powerfulguy: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
The Imo State Government has sealed former governor Rochas Okorocha’s Foundation college for converting the lands of the staff quarters of the Imo Broadcasting Corporation, IBC, to his college.

Imo Government agents were seen sealing off the place, located at Orji in Owerri North local government area of the state.

One of the agents, who pleaded anonymity told Vanguard that it was one of the properties of the government the court had given order to recover from the former governor. They also said it was contained in the white paper recommendations for the recovery of stolen properties in the state.

Reports reveal that the government officials arrived early hours of Tuesday, at the Rochas foundation college location, marked the building with the inscription “Keep off by Imo state government.”

He said: “We have recovered the Imo Broadcasting Corporation, IBC, which the former governor, Okorocha, took over and converted it to his Rochas Foundation College. What you are seeing now is covering 48 hectares of land and if you look at very well most of the.

“You have to know that this is also in line with the 3r of Hope Uzodimma’s administration of Recovery, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction. The recovery of Imo properties must be done and completed it is our heritage no one man should take it.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/imo-govt-seals-okorochas-college-reclaims-ibc-quarters/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

1 Share

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Mokason288(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nothing lasts forever

That’s what Nigerian Politicians fail to realize

Supreme Court Governor tread with caution you won’t be there 4eva

Jubril El Sudan tread with caution too , You won’t be alive much longer , now that you have decided to cancel your Medical trip because of MNK

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by NiceCeSi(f): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Mayng01(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na turn by turn

8 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Vee423: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Supreme court is dealing with iberiberism

7 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Fahdiga(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okorocha is a big thief and should be treated as one

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by ejighikemeuwa: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Let not another persons convert the property to themselves like the recovered abacha loot

3 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by ejighikemeuwa: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Vee423:
Supreme court is dealing with iberiberism
Please stop calling it supreme court, it is not supreme court but sharia court headed by sharia judge.

31 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Vee423: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
ejighikemeuwa:

Please stop calling it supreme court, it is not supreme court but sharia court headed by sharia judge.
OK.noted but all na court

3 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Thanos5555: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is why Easterners, will take so long to ever become president,
this is because they never agree within themselves,

i pity how BIAFRA will be with all this disagreeing Easterners there

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by DropsMic(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmm
Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by NwaAmaikpe: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
shocked

One Oguta man answered the phone the day I called his wife and warned me never to call her again.

I obeyed.

Just last week, the same wife he warned me not to ever call was the one who called me to inform me that her husband died while trying to perform an illegal electric reconnection.

She had me promise to come visit when next I'm around.
Who am I turn a grieving widow down?

Power is transient.
Nothing lasts forever.
Stay humble.

Attn: Bashir and the rest.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by careytommy37(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
This is how we roll over here. No wonder we don't make progress
Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by sam564: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
do the right thing mr governor!¡!!!

I meeeuuuvveeee

1 Like

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by AsawanaDgreat: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Make una kill unaself if una like
Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by DWJOBScom(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Recover them all
Smart guy
He must have apportioned alot money to the property while little was spent on the property.
That's what they all do
Clean up the money via purchase of assets
That's why you have properties everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Nuelito: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Wahala no just wan finish in Imo State but Okorocha embezzled funds no be small

3 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by LaSenior: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin

The government should recover the land because okorocha one day fit close the school come turn am to his personal property

Politicians hiding under philanthropic work to win people's hearts then go on to loot massively when given opportunity

6 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
I Love you Mr. Governor.
Please RIDE on.
When you leave, we shall reclaim yours too.
Let this be the trend.

WIKE should also be dealt with. He plays god now.
He's Pharaoh, meanwhile he has bought almost one street in Port Harcourt, forcefully asking residents to vacate buildings while expanding his empire.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Icetech: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nice one!
Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by KingsizeD(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by KingsizeD(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Them go seal this Rochas foundation college 1 billion times , after 2 months they reopen it.
Government for show ati media
Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Dialpad: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Governor, you should be smarter than this...
Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by lmm4real: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
this One done open Strong man file again. undecided
Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Anyiamaka: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mokason288:
Nothing lasts forever

That’s what Nigerian Politicians fail to realize

Supreme Court Governor trade with caution you won’t be there 4eva

Jubril El Sudan trade with caution too , You won’t be alive much longer , now that you have decided to cancel your Medical trip because of MNK

A man used state power to grab and personalize state property. Another man uses state power to reclaim the said state property and you are talking this.
Are you for Nigeria or against Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by Igyeseh06(m): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nothing last forever.
No champion forever,but our politicians don't know.

Okorocha used to do anyhow, now he's seeing anyhow.

100% stone free, neat local rice available in large.
Factory location is Benue State.
Check my signature for details.
Re: Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters by athaboi(f): 6:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Free this man na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP NEC Meeting: Tensions Rise Within Wike’s Camp As Makinde Dumps G-5 Governors / Gabriel Suswam Set To Join APC / Pressure Mounts On Governor Tambuwal To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.