Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO (49052 Views)

27-year-Old Man Arrested In Umuahia Over Alleged Neighbour’s Murder (Photo) / BREAKING: Shoprite Umuahia Has Been Shutdown By EFCC / Ambrose Alli University Student "Ties Roommates' Destinies" Over Missing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by donbenie(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Almaigaa:
Cool.
IPOB TERRORIST, Unknown Gunmen, ESN, BIAFRANS and their SYMPATHISERS wI'll never know peace. grin grin grin grin
Shut up angry
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by loadedvibes: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Shameful act by the Soldiers.. how can you lock down a private property and prevent business from happening.. didn't you see vehicles are parked at owners risk somewhere.. damn the things we see in Nigeria self..
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by BSsniffer: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
SirBunky85:
So what makes you think that the south if separated from the Fulani won't being governed by "two highly intelligent individuals in the midst of retards"?

Lol...seems you need to rephrase. But the numbers and what's already on ground tells the story. The south historically has always been a region with higher technical intelligence than the north, even the British knew this. Not like the south would be eldorado but it would be far better off detached from a cancerous north.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by SirBunky85(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=BSsniffer post=103681200]

Lol...seems you need to rephrase. But the numbers and what's already on ground tells the story. The south historically has always been a region with higher technical intelligence than the north, even the British knew this. Not like the south would be eldorado but it would be far better off detached from a cancerous north.why hasn't the so called "technically intelligence" shown in the southern states especially, south east/south south?
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Kandeed: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
shegzhkn:

An average Nigeria soldier without any kind of leverage (a firearm or proximity of comrade) is friggin powerless.

You should know this and may be that is what the looter understands or maybe not.

powerless? You know nothing man
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Theunbothered: 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
SirBunky85:
your logic is warped.what stops all the anambra billionaires in making their state a"Dubai"?what stopped all the governors of bayelsa state since 1999 to utilize all the monies given to them to develop their seven LGAs?Is the Fulani the reason ikpeazu of abia state keeps owing workers up to 12-26 months arrears of salaries?I just pity most of you who think the south is different from the north individual wise.Enyinnaya Abaribe has been in the Senate since 2007,what's his scorecard?has he ever challenged the leadership of the Senate to make public senator's monthly salaries and allowances? Has he clamoured for senator's allowances to be reduced?yet,he keeps mesmerizing most of you gullible fellows with his attack on pmb but fails to talk about abia where his brother has shown crass incompetence

Look at your Northern brother Lamido Sanusi explaining clearly just how far behind the North is compared to the rest of the country.

This same man was removed from his position after another of such speeches by Ganduje and your fellow northern elites and citizens did nothing, they just smiled and moved on. Some even sided with Ganduje against the man who told them the truth.

Yet, they suffer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxd9tQanC4
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by shegzhkn: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

powerless? You know nothing man

Lol.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by GMBuhari: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
slawormiir:

Person way go don run reach bet9ja store since go place part of the money for sure odd

Trust me on this na abà he go first go

Buy Marley, buy Colo and ogogoro

No thief will steal inside a car and go inside to shop
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Kandeed: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
lexy2014:

D average Nigerian soldier is a coward. When he has a small civil problem, he starts making calls to barracks for backup. He can't stand on his own or fight for himself. They are like cult boys who find strength in numbers but are sitting ducks when alone. I once witnessed an agbero remove d beret of a naval rating in Lagos. D navy guy couldn't do anything, he started making call. I said what a disgrace

that's cuz the agbero get guys around to now. Na mumu the rating be hin suppose comot silently n come back to show em pepper with some ruthless regulars
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Bakin3(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
E be things.

Call for the construction of your Bio Digester (Modern Soakaway) . It's an improved technology in the treatment and management of human waste and wastewater. This system effectively takes away all challenges that are associated with the conventional form of waste management.

Once you have it in place,

✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,

✔No odour

✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,

✔just a small space is needed for it,

✔it's eco-friendly

✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by AnanseK(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Xterm
YungMillionaire:
After reading the news about the Fulani/Hausa family eating grass to stay alive I started thinking about Nigeria for several days and came to this conclusion:

If the Igbos and Yorubas have formed their own countries separate from Hausas and Fulanis, the Igbo country and the Yoruba nation would be currently competiting with Asian countries like Singapore or Malaysian today. Keep the disapora aside for a minute, I see that even within Nigeria, the people that achieve the most intellectually are from these two tribes. The are also the two people that are the most disatisfied with the current state of the country. The average Fulani or Hausa is very okay with Nigeria even while his family is eating grass to survive. The politics/world-view of Northerns is all about cash and carry. They seem incapable of seeing beyond their belly. The have very poor imagination due to the mixture of NorthernIslam and laziness. If the rest of the South and the middlebelt unite with Yorubas and Igbos, we can actually start to push this country towards 1st world level.

Who is stopping them?
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Theunbothered: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=SirBunky85 post=103681331][/quote]
Ask anyone on the street if they would rather live in Kebbi or Akwa Ibom, that should give you your answer.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by SirBunky85(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Theunbothered:

Look at your Northern brother Lamido Sanusi explaining clearly just how far behind the North is compared to the rest of the country.

This same man was removed from his position after another of such speeches by Ganduje and your fellow northern elites and citizens did nothing, they just smiled and moved on. Some even sided with Ganduje against the man who told them the truth.

Yet, they suffer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxd9tQanC4
sanusi is just a hypocrite who can be likened to enyinnaya abaribe who keeps claiming he loves his people yet are among those enslaving them.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by jaxxy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
KvngSO1:
A friend of mine said Nigeria is made up of people who are already stealing and people waiting to steal....

Please note,'a friend of mine' grin

This has some big truths. Bt meaning no good people in Nigeria just pretenders? undecided

I think there are a rare few good people still in Nigeria. Everybody isn’t yet corrupt bt 70% of Nigerians are corrupt I think. undecided

Let me add the reason for the corruption growth is the corrupt and weak systems encouraging corruption at all levels. Humans are social animals they learn from observing trends.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by obayendo1010(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why is the mall so scanty as if umuahia's are broke?
This is no hour or days in a week would Asaba mall look this scanty not even by 12mid nite....
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by SirBunky85(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Theunbothered:

Ask anyone on the street if they would rather live in Kebbi or Akwa Ibom, that should give you your answer.
yes cuz the media has brainwashed most of you to believe that all the northern states are not peaceful cuz of bokoharam insurgency. Is bayelsa state in any way better than kano in terms of infrastructure and employment?is my own abia better than Kaduna in terms of workers welfare,employment opportunities? The only aspect that abia and bayelsa are better than these two northern states are in insurgency.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by harmony75: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
why Nigerian soldiers so behaves so uncivilise other advanced countries their Soldiers are not nuisance like Nigeria uniformed men �
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by AfonjaConehead: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
SirBunky85:
olukwu.FYI,I'm Igbo
Mentalus tantalus
Yes,me too,I yam Greek grin
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

that's cuz the agbero get guys around to now. Na mumu the rating be hin suppose comot silently n come back to show em pepper with some ruthless regulars

Which "ruthless regulars"? Can they fight one on one without d backing of their colleagues? U only ended up confirming what am saying that soldiers are cowards. So how will d rating show d agbero pepper? Isn't by calling for back up? Y can't he fight d agbero one on one? One on one, d agbero will beat d hell out of d naval rating. What soldiers have is gun and uniform. Citizens fear d gun and respect d uniform. Take away their guns and uniforms, they are like everyone else
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Kandeed: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Which "ruthless regulars"? Can they fight one on one without d backing of their colleagues? U only ended up confirming what am saying that soldiers are cowards. So how will d rating show d agbero pepper? Isn't by calling for back up? Y can't he fight d agbero one on one? One on one, d agbero will beat d hell out of d naval rating. What soldiers have is gun and uniform. Citizens fear d gun and respect d uniform. Take away their guns and uniforms, they are like everyone else

i dont know how to argue this but you cant be in a thug's cabal and decide to engage him in a physical face off he might get killed and military would do little to arrest his killers. What he should have done is call his colleagues to and scatter everywia hin suppose locate their creek and rain fire, not kill dem tho but give em a reason why they shouldn't mess around when next they see a camou
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Godwin25king: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigerian soldiers are just too useless undecided
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
You are one of the animals living in the zoo.
ignis:
And when one calls Nigeria a Zoo, it will be termed Hate Speech.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Theunbothered: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
SirBunky85:
yes cuz the media has brainwashed most of you to believe that all the northern states are not peaceful cuz of bokoharam insurgency. Is bayelsa state in any way better than kano in terms of infrastructure and employment?is my own abia better than Kaduna in terms of workers welfare,employment opportunities? The only aspect that abia and bayelsa are better than these two northern states are in insurgency.

Why compare Bayelsa And Kano?

Why not Lagos and Kano?

Or Rivers and Kano?

Aside from Kano City what else is there in the North?

Is the North peaceful? The same North where villages are being slaughtered weekly and children are kidnapped by the hundreds. The same north where an Emir was crying after being kidnapped by the same Northerners.

Are seriously comparing Abia with Kaduna? The same Kaduna where there were massive protests over minimum wage and the governor was sacking those who disagreed with him. If you setup a business, hisbah can destroy everything you worked for because they are brainwashed by religion, the largest taxpayer in Kano is constantly harassed by hisbah yet you say it's good for employment.

If the North was everything you said all these foreign multinationals should have build different offices and business centres left and right but they haven't because the North is backwards.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by SirBunky85(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Mentalus tantalus
Yes,me too,I yam Greek grin
nzuzu reloaded
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by morakakin(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
So after stealing money from a car in the parking lot,them go enter supermarket go do shopping...haba now.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Aganju849: 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
midolian:
Some people get mind o!

What if dem catch you in the process?

You actually stand a better chance if you are caught by soldiers while pilfering from their vehicle, than if you steal from regular Nigerians and get caught in the process.

Why? Because the soldier will flog/drill you and hand you over to police, the civilian will institute mob action and burn you alive.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
If any of sons decide to join Nigerian Army,I will disown him.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Theunbothered:

Why compare Bayelsa And Kano?

Why not Lagos and Kano?

Or Rivers and Kano?

Aside from Kano City what else is there in the North?

Is the North peaceful? The same North where villages are being slaughtered weekly and children are kidnapped by the hundreds. The same north where an Emir was crying after being kidnapped by the same Northerners.

Are seriously comparing Abia with Kaduna? The same Kaduna where there were massive protests over minimum wage and the governor was sacking those who disagreed with him. If you setup a business, hisbah can destroy everything you worked for because they are brainwashed by religion, the largest taxpayer in Kano is constantly harassed by hisbah yet you say it's good for employment.

If the North was everything you said all these foreign multinationals should have build different offices and business centres left and right but they haven't because the North is backwards.
I specifically mentioned the backwardness of the southeast/southsouth.leave Lagos out of this cuz most of you cuz of your hatred for tinubu always say that there's nothing special about Lagos.the protest in Kaduna was politically motivated.why hasn't the silly nlc staged their protest in abia,imo, bayelsa,portharcourt,etc?fyi,Kaduna is 100 times better than abia in almost every good indices except the banditry aspect
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by lexy2014: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

i dont know how to argue this but you cant be in a thug's cabal and decide to engage him in a physical face off he might get killed and military would do little to arrest his killers. What he should have done is call his colleagues to and scatter everywia hin suppose locate their creek and rain fire, not kill dem tho but give em a reason why they shouldn't mess around when next they see a camou

Who asked u to argue? Who told u d rating was in thugs cabal? Did u see anything about "thugs cabal" in d instance I gave? U didn't answer d simple questions I asked:

Can soldiers fight one on one without d backing of their colleagues? Without gun, uniform and back up, what can a soldier do when he is confronted by a civilian?
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by franksam209: 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Soldiers causing problem everywhere, as in who do we run to for help? police can't even arrest them
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Kandeed: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Who asked u to argue? Who told u d rating was in thugs cabal? Did u see anything about "thugs cabal" in d instance I gave? U didn't answer d simple questions I asked:

Can soldiers fight one on one without d backing of their colleagues? Without gun, uniform and back up, what can a soldier do when he is confronted by a civilian?

alright confront a lonly military guy and find out what a soldier can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun / Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.