Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO (49086 Views)

27-year-Old Man Arrested In Umuahia Over Alleged Neighbour’s Murder (Photo) / BREAKING: Shoprite Umuahia Has Been Shutdown By EFCC / Ambrose Alli University Student "Ties Roommates' Destinies" Over Missing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by KingLion007(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .......
Our soldiers nor just get sense...

The person way vandalise una car don jakpa since na...our soldiers mumu sha.....them dey reason say the person go enter inside shoprite dey buy things with the money

Person way go don run reach bet9ja store since go place part of the money for sure odd
Nooo no b sure odd but baby..d dude go don burn half of d money for baby aka akpor aka virtual
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Geeman2006: 12:12am On Jul 14, 2021
KvngSO1:
A friend of mine said Nigeria is made up of people who are already stealing and people waiting to steal....

Please note,'a friend of mine' grin

That your friend did not lie.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Rolly22(m): 12:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Coldie:
Guys what if 50 years from now Nigeria no still better, light no still dae, insecurity still dae every where.

With the way Nigeria is going I won't be surprised if 20 years from now police and army still do things like this

If you think it’s ever going to stop,you better wake up, We can only get better if we go our separate ways
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Theunbothered: 12:21am On Jul 14, 2021
SirBunky85:
I specifically mentioned the backwardness of the southeast/southsouth.leave Lagos out of this cuz most of you cuz of your hatred for tinubu always say that there's nothing special about Lagos.the protest in Kaduna was politically motivated.why hasn't the silly nlc staged their protest in abia,imo, bayelsa,portharcourt,etc?fyi,Kaduna is 100 times better than abia in almost every good indices except the banditry aspect

You did not specify any of that or answer any of the questions. You just ranted aimlessly. Always showing fake solidarity with us in the west.

How does Tinubu being a thief and a rogue relate to the economic prosperity of the state?

Lagos was doing okay financially years before that hooligan became a politician.

The governor sacked Kaduna workers recklessly and handled the situation badly. Its not "political", El-Rufai is simply a tyrant.

Didn't NLC have a nationwide protest in September? Are you a child who doesn't read the news? angry

Accept the facts, the North is a backwards parasitic entity. You guys always hate those who tell you the truth like Sanusi, your stubbornness will be your undoing.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by efryopong: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by thinkmoney(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2021
YungMillionaire:
After reading the news about the Fulani/Hausa family eating grass to stay alive I started thinking about Nigeria for several days and came to this conclusion:

If the Igbos and Yorubas have formed their own countries separate from Hausas and Fulanis, the Igbo country and the Yoruba nation would be currently competiting with Asian countries like Singapore or Malaysian today. Keep the disapora aside for a minute, I see that even within Nigeria, the people that achieve the most intellectually are from these two tribes. The are also the two people that are the most disatisfied with the current state of the country. The average Fulani or Hausa is very okay with Nigeria even while his family is eating grass to survive. The politics/world-view of Northerns is all about cash and carry. They seem incapable of seeing beyond their belly. The have very poor imagination due to the mixture of NorthernIslam and laziness. If the rest of the South and the middlebelt unite with Yorubas and Igbos, we can actually start to push this country towards 1st world level.
How many African country is like Singapore?
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Originalsly: 1:26am On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm........ soldiers should have nothing to do with civilians. Stealing is against the law.... it is the duty of Police to bring law breakers to book. What do soldiers know about law or law enforcement? They should be reporting to the Police. The quicker soldiers are confined to their duty the better it will be for everyone.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by frog12: 2:28am On Jul 14, 2021
the PLACE DON DEY LOOK LIKE slum GHETTO
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by KevinDein: 4:53am On Jul 14, 2021
Theunbothered:

Accept the facts, the North is a backwards parasitic entity. You guys always hate those who tell you the truth like Sanusi, your stubbornness will be your undoing.
Just like southerners are deluded in thinking North is the region holding them back from being a Singapore. Your states are all governed by your fellow southerners, yet they are all shiiit hole. Lagos is an unorganised slum and I don't even find it liveable.
Keep blaming the North for your woes, you hear?
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by BennyDon: 5:08am On Jul 14, 2021
midolian:
Some people get mind o!

What if dem catch you in the process?

He has already signed out. "If I die, I die" was his song.

grin cheesy
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by kingthreat(m): 5:12am On Jul 14, 2021
Why will you park your car at shoprite and your car gets robbed. Isn't that madness?
Yes the soldiers went out of hands but what happened in shoprite is wrong
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Almaigaa: 5:41am On Jul 14, 2021
donbenie:
8Shut up angry

Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Almaigaa: 5:43am On Jul 14, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I am glad you're able to recognize trash because like they say, "It takes a trash to know one."

The thing pain this man well grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 14, 2021
The people wey dey shout secession are the ones using police and soldier pass. Nonsense
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Doyou2019: 6:10am On Jul 14, 2021
KvngSO1:
A friend of mine said Nigeria is made up of people who are already stealing and people waiting to steal....

Please note,'a friend of mine' grin

A people of very little morals.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Doyou2019: 6:14am On Jul 14, 2021
Coldie:
Guys what if 50 years from now Nigeria no still better, light no still dae, insecurity still dae every where.

With the way Nigeria is going I won't be surprised if 20 years from now police and army still do things like this

A century from now and Nigeria will remain the cesspit it's always been. We are hopeless and can't help but ourselves, lest we divide.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by lexy2014: 6:45am On Jul 14, 2021
Kandeed:

alright confront a lonly military guy and find out what a soldier can do

So have u "confronted a lonely military guy" before? When u did, what did u find out that he can do?
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 14, 2021
YungMillionaire:
After reading the news about the Fulani/Hausa family eating grass to stay alive I started thinking about Nigeria for several days and came to this conclusion:

If the Igbos and Yorubas have formed their own countries separate from Hausas and Fulanis, the Igbo country and the Yoruba nation would be currently competiting with Asian countries like Singapore or Malaysian today. Keep the disapora aside for a minute, I see that even within Nigeria, the people that achieve the most intellectually are from these two tribes. The are also the two people that are the most disatisfied with the current state of the country. The average Fulani or Hausa is very okay with Nigeria even while his family is eating grass to survive. The politics/world-view of Northerns is all about cash and carry. They seem incapable of seeing beyond their belly. The have very poor imagination due to the mixture of NorthernIslam and laziness. If the rest of the South and the middlebelt unite with Yorubas and Igbos, we can actually start to push this country towards 1st world level.
yes nothern Nigeria is riddled with banditry and kidnapping. But all this your islamise agenda is hogwash. you hear me. Hogwash.

Let me tell you something, there are Hausa people doing business, and other great things in arewa. Come to kano and see for yourself.

Coming to crime, arewa eat west and south are no exception.

We see baby factories been shutdown hear on Nairaland. We see human beingns been butched and sold in parts.

We see women made to drink the bath water of there dead husband. we also get to see people been caught after trying all they can to push heavy cocaine.

And lastly, just because some few people commit crime doesn't mean you should paint it on a whole tribe and demography.

Hypocrite!!!
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by ignis: 7:01am On Jul 14, 2021
Bob1979:
You are one of the animals living in the zoo.

Same as your parents.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by donbenie(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Almaigaa:

Shut up angry
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Psoul(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2021
F0olish people.
See people that have the responsibility to provide security mow locking up civilians for the security failure.
They should be arrested for the vandalization.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by chiedozie198100: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Yes Nigerian soldiers can be out of control sometimes, but what has been happening recently show that strange/foreign elements have infiltrated the military.

These behaviors are not typical to Nigerian army before.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by uuzba(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2021
ignis:
And when one calls Nigeria a Zoo, it will be termed Hate Speech.
And what do you gain by this statement?
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Bayonet40: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2021
lexy2014:

D average Nigerian soldier is a coward. When he has a small civil problem, he starts making calls to barracks for backup. He can't stand on his own or fight for himself. They are like cult boys who find strength in numbers but are sitting ducks when alone. I once witnessed an agbero remove d beret of a naval rating in Lagos. D navy guy couldn't do anything, he started making call. I said what a disgrace
[s][/s] for your mind you don comment. grin grin. Trash
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Toktee(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .......
Our soldiers nor just get sense...

The person way vandalise una car don jakpa since na...our soldiers mumu sha.....them dey reason say the person go enter inside shoprite dey buy things with the money

Person way go don run reach bet9ja store since go place part of the money for sure odd
I am not supporting the actions of the soldiers but truth be told, what they asked was to have access to CCTV to see who goes near their vehicle, to me it was the right approach.... why not give them access?

Biafra republic and stealing ehn... From Awka to Onitsha to Umuahia....... Chaiii
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by lexy2014: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2021
Bayonet40:
[s][/s] for your mind you don comment. grin grin. Trash

Yes I don comment. What will u do about it?
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by lexy2014: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2021
Toktee:
I am not supporting the actions of the soldiers but truth be told, what they asked was to have access to CCTV to see who goes near their vehicle, to me it was the right approach.... why not give them access?

Biafra republic and stealing ehn... From Awka to Onitsha to Umuahia....... Chaiii

Is it by locking people up in d supermarket that u ask for CCTV footage?
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Kandeed: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2021
lexy2014:

So have u "confronted a lonely military guy" before? When u did, what did u find out that he can do?

you are the inquisitive fella here so put up ur inquisitiveness into practical experiment and come tell us how you defeated them
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by ignis: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
uuzba:

And what do you gain by this statement?

I gain a lot.
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by lexy2014: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2021
Kandeed:

you are the inquisitive fella here so put up ur inquisitiveness into practical experiment and come tell us how you defeated them

U are d one drawing conclusions. So kindly inform us how u arrived at ur conclusions. have u "confronted a lonely military guy" before? When u did, what did u find out that he can do?
Re: Soldiers Lock-up Customers In Shoprite Umuahia Over Alleged Missing Money [VIDEO by Kandeed: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2021
lexy2014:

U are d one drawing conclusions. So kindly inform us how u arrived at ur conclusions. have u "confronted a lonely military guy" before? When u did, what did u find out that he can do?

get lost you confused lot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Beats His Lover Mercilessly In Public For Lying To Him / Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic / South African Thief Half-Buried For Breaking Into A House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.