Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First (2638 Views)

6 Killed As Local Vigilantes Avenge Leader Killed By Fulanis In Sokoto. / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
There had been accumulated hate against the Fulanis, and this is not good for humanity. Terrorism had become a way of life in the North it becomes heartbreaking that instead of us seeing the Terrorists herdsmen as infectious terrorism ravaging the North we had chosen to see the Fulanis as a Criminal tribe.

It does not matter how much instrument of the Nigerian state wielded to protect the Fulanis, when this general hate reach a certain point it will end terribly.

It is our duty to separate the good from the bad, the terrorists from the innocent, launching a generalised onslaught against the Fulanis is going to be our own terrorism, where then is our humanity.

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by Grandkay21(m): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
Time will end it all
Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by longetivity(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Op you are high on high drugs

25 Likes

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by obaaderemi: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
You don't know what you are saying.

3 Likes

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
obaaderemi:
You don't know what you are saying.
Fulanis are not a criminal tribe however they do have terrorists among them, it ie our duty to deal with the terrorists and let the innocent ones be

5 Likes

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by tesseract: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Joke of the day. ..lol.

4 Likes

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
tesseract:
Joke of the day. ..lol.
Maybe you should try make jokes of the holocaust before a jew, if you think it all jokes here, why can't we all see that this indiscriminate hate is terrible

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by Namnam: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Of course tribalism is awful, I just believe farmers deserve more protection and the legality to defend themselves from herdsman attacks
Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

If the foolanis want to be taken seriously let them bring out the criminal elements among them first. You probably consider the members of MADMAN (sorry, I mean MACBAN) to be innocent too, right?
Members of Macban are on a class of their own, how would they be able to bring them out, does it look like terrorists cares even about their own kinds, forget about Buhari for w moment, with all due respect, his case is special for some reason we can't talk about him, but the real Fulani masses can not bring these terrorists to book, it could have been the Nigerian security apparatus but then, that's nothing to right home about,
Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
You well at all, I should protect my killer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
You well at all, I should protect my killer?
Kill your killers but protect the innocent, take down any terrorist herdsmen but let innocent Fulanis especially their children be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by babyfaceafrica: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
You are talking in the nansense!!

4 Likes

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You are talking in the nansense!!
You will get the real gist when you attempt an indiscriminate strike against the Fulanis, the only exception to this is however the Yorubas as they have had issues with the Fulanis that is beyond terrorism, apart from that any other Nigerians not treating The Fulanis terrorists herdsmen as terrorism and going for counter terrorism but rather launch an indiscriminate attack similar to Ethnic cleansing must be checked

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by Valkrie: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
AlexBells:
There had been accumulated hate against the Fulanis, and this is not good for humanity. Terrorism had become a way of life in the North it becomes heartbreaking that instead of us seeing the Terrorists herdsmen as infectious terrorism ravaging the North we had chosen to see the Fulanis as a Criminal tribe.

It does not matter how much instrument of the Nigerian state wielded to protect the Fulanis, when this general hate reach a certain point it will end terribly.

It is our duty to separate the good from the bad, the terrorists from the innocent, launching a generalised onslaught against the Fulanis is going to be our own terrorism, where then is our humanity.

Una eye go soon clear...what happened in CAR would be a picnic compared to what the fulani would face here in Nigeria...!! Time shall settle all make una no worry....!!

3 Likes

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Valkrie:

Una eye go soon clear...what happened in CAR would be a picnic compared to what the fulani would face here in Nigeria...!! Time shall settle all make una no worry....!!
Hopefully, God Grant's us that time, look if the Fulanis must fight with the Yorubas to settle Kwara issue once and for all, we will not interfere, it shall be fair and square but what we must take not of is that Terrorism is never fought with a standing army in the country of origin of the terrorist, what we can use to fight Fulanis terrorists is bigger intelligence, but launching an indiscriminate attack, Think about it, Yorubas and Fulanis case is special and I have no input on that side, but let's observe the rules of engagement
Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by fenibak: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
AlexBells:

are u ok?

3 Likes

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by KILLTHECOWS(f): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
What other protection pass the one from Aso rock they are enjoying already..
Pay back time will surely come..

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
KILLTHECOWS:
What other protection pass the one from Aso rock they are enjoying already..
Pay back time will surely come..
Protection from Aso Rock or the Joseph treatment, Aso Rock is endangering them more without realising that The sit of Nigerian president is only quite temporal, the reality is that the hate is already massive and let's not forget there are Fulani children who will most likely be the biggest victims, that's why everyone needs to care. Even if there must be war, there should be rules of engagement,
Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by ComrdDRS1: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Foolanis kills people indiscriminately, why won't they be hated same way..... besides they have not started killing The bastards and you are here crying..... ewu

3 Likes

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by Force12: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Your head correct so?
Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by ComrdDRS1: 11:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
The genocide committed by foolanis have you spoken against it before opening your gutter cavity to say protect Fulani TERRORISts first..

3 Likes

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by Mfetenang: 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

If the foolanis want to be taken seriously let them bring out the criminal elements among them first. You probably consider the members of MADMAN (sorry, I mean MACBAN) to be innocent too, right?
Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
Foolanis kills people indiscriminately, why won't they be hated same way..... besides they have not started killing The bastards and you are here crying..... ewu
Who told you that they have not started killing them, look at my point first, why are we not killing Kanuris becuase of Boko haram, or Kiling Hausas becuase of Bandits, that's the difference, it is just like the silly rhetoric by Buhari equating IPOB to Igbos,

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
The genocide committed by foolanis have you spoken against it before opening your gutter cavity to say protect Fulani TERRORISts first..
Your assertion is evil, what you would say is, the Genocide committed by Fulani Terrorists herdsmen, ofcourse speaking against it is not enough, I act against it, straight. Terrorists herdsmen is not same as Fulanis, MacBan is not same as Fulanis, Fulani terrorists must be sent to paradise by any means possible but innocent Fulanis deserve a life just like everyone else

1 Like

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by Mfetenang: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nonsense, the most criminal tribe in the whole world is the Biafra tribe.
The Fulani tribe do have bandits and herdsmen but they don't have drug dealers, ritual killers, armed robbers,419 King pins or kidnappers.
All the crimes committed in Ghana, South Africa, USA or UK are committed by the Biafra people.
I don't support Fulani criminals but I hate when a pot calls a kettle black.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mfetenang:
Nonsense, the most criminal tribe in the whole world is the Biafra tribe.
The Fulani tribe do have bandits and herdsmen but they don't have drug dealers, ritual killers, armed robbers,419 King pins or kidnappers.
All the crimes committed in Ghana, South Africa, USA or UK are committed by the Biafra people.
I don't support Fulani criminals but I hate when a pot calls a kettle black.
Well I respect your opinion and your burst of emotions is quite expected, we are not talking about usual crimes here, we are talking about terrorism and invasions, ofcourse if you are talking about sophisticated crimes like internet fraud, cocaine, organised crimes, international Mafia, you need some level of education and for cocaine you need international passport, there will be some level of education and international reach you get you will understand the values of the human lives, Igbos have no history of penchant for human blood, so what we are saying is, any terrorist will be sent to paradise, but not however with the innocent members of such community.
Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
[[s]quote author=AlexBells post=103681358]There had been accumulated hate against the Fulanis, and this is not good for humanity. Terrorism had become a way of life in the North it becomes heartbreaking that instead of us seeing the Terrorists herdsmen as infectious terrorism ravaging the North we had chosen to see the Fulanis as a Criminal tribe.

[/quote][/s]

This is why I turned down your offer to join your group last year, I know what an average Nigerian is capable of doing. I am not surprise .

2 Likes

Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by theTranslator: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
undecided

We will know after 2023
Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AlexBells post=103681358]There had been accumulated hate against the Fulanis, and this is not good for humanity. Terrorism had become a way of life in the North it becomes heartbreaking that instead of us seeing the Terrorists herdsmen as infectious terrorism ravaging the North we had chosen to see the Fulanis as a Criminal tribe.

[/s]

This is why I turned down your offer to join your group last year, I know what an average Nigerian is capable of doing. I am not surprise .
We could have better talked about this in the inbox, I have high regards for you and you know that, however, I had gone down a bit to figure out that things might not really look exactly the way they seem.

I had been blessed with working with scholars around the world ever since I got on the movement, I had been made to realise that no matter how hard it may seem, truth is better than lies, I might forgive ignorant minds but not those who knows the truth but chose to peddle lies, I was once exactly like you, my emotions got better of me.

There are normadic terrorists herdsmen, rampaging Southern Nigeria but there are innocent Fulanis in Katsina who never left their states. If we generalise all the Fulanis will suffer whatever fate we ascribe to their terrorists.

Igbos had been a victim of this generaliseation and we should know better exactly how it feels, that Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu an Igbo from then Midwest led a revolution and all Igbos had to suffer for it, innocent children who had no business in any decisions were starved as they died of malnutrition.

Is that what we want for any people. The failure is the states government which can not launch an effective counter terrorism but let illiterate nomadic herdsmen walk all the way from Northern Nigeria with weapons as massive and dangerous as AK47 without a single interception before the strike.

I'm sorry however if I had disappointed you but this whole War rhetoric have to be decided once and for all, since 1945 we had been fighting spilling blood majority which are Igbos, is that what you want, or if I chose to protect others becuase If we build our culture on killings it might never stop does that make me weak.

This is a new Era, an era of counter terrorism imbued in critical intelligence, technology and pragmatism not on emotions, every life should count, and to protect Igbo lives we ought to try to ensure stability around, confrontation with the Fulanis when we understand that this is terrorism will make matters worse.
Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by AlexBells(m): 12:11am On Jul 14, 2021
theTranslator:
undecided

We will know after 2023
Why would you have to watch till 2023,
Re: To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First by Ifearnoevil: 12:15am On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

We could have better talked about this in the inbox, I have high regards for you and you know that, however, I had gone down a bit to figure out that things might not really look exactly the way they seem.

I had been blessed with working with scholars around the world ever since I got on the movement, I had been made to realise that no matter how hard it may seem, truth is better than lies, I might forgive ignorant minds but not those who knows the truth but chose to peddle lies, I was once exactly like you, my emotions got better of me.

There are normadic terrorists herdsmen, rampaging Southern Nigeria but there are innocent Fulanis in Katsina who never left their states. If we generalise all the Fulanis will suffer whatever fate we ascribe to their terrorists.

Igbos had been a victim of this generaliseation and we should know better exactly how it feels, that Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu an Igbo from then Midwest led a revolution and all Igbos had to suffer for it, innocent children who had no business in any decisions were starved as they died of malnutrition.

Is that what we want for any people. The failure is the states government which can not launch an effective counter terrorism but let illiterate nomadic herdsmen walk all the way from Northern Nigeria with weapons as massive and dangerous as AK47 without a single interception before the strike.

I'm sorry however if I had disappointed you but this whole War rhetoric have to be decided once and for all, since 1945 we had been fighting spilling blood majority which are Igbos, is that what you want, or if I chose to protect others becuase If we build our culture on killings it might never stop does that make me weak.

This is a new Era, an era of counter terrorism imbued in critical intelligence, technology and pragmatism not on emotions, every life should count, and to protect Igbo lives we ought to try to ensure stability around, confrontation with the Fulanis when we understand that this is terrorism will make matters worse.

I can see the way you tried to place the blame on the state governments instead of Buhari and his fulani led federal government.
this crass dishonesty on your part have exposed you and has shown that there is no altruism in the message you are trying to pass.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clueless Buhari: Just See What He Recently Did. (photos / Breaking: Former Minister Of Sport Dump APC / The Edo Nation Have Proven To Be True Friends Of The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.