Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,457 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Donnarumma Bids Farewell To AC Milan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Donnarumma Bids Farewell To AC Milan (411 Views)

Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss / Donnarumma Joins PSG On Five-year Deal / Euro2020 Gianluigi Donnarumma Named Player Of The Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donnarumma Bids Farewell To AC Milan by MckenzieSkyBlog: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Gianluigi Donnarumma has posted an emotional farewell to AC Milan, ahead of his impending move to Paris Saint-Germain.

The shot-stopper who was handed the player of the tournament in the just concluded EURO 2021, took to his official Twitter account to pen down an emotional farewell message to his former teammates, coaches, fans, and Milan football authority.

He tweeted;

"To my coaches, to all those who have made and are part of the club, together with our fans who are an integral part of what has been a family for many years.

"In the Rossoneri shirt I achieved important personal goals like my debut at 16 in Serie A.

"I have lived extraordinary years that I will never forget. Now the time has come to say goodbye, a choice that was not...READ MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

CHE 6-1 PETERB: 2 Things I Learned From Chelsea Pre-season Game Today / Tokyo Olympics: Ese Brume Wins Nigeria’s First Medal / See The Spanish Law That Made It Impossible For Messi To Play For Free At Barca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.