Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) (53373 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by dre11(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Love they say knows no tribe, this is evident as an American woman, formerly known as Janna Parker, who changed her name to Janna Mofeyisola after marrying a Yoruba man, Owolabi Ikuejamoye.

Mrs Mofeyisola took to her LinkedIn handle to inform her professional network of the new development.

“I am happy to announce to my professional network that I will be changing my name to Janna Mofeyisola!

“Owolabi Ikuejamoye and I got married on April 24, 2021! #diversitymatters #marriedlife #nigerian #yoruba”

This followed with congratulatory messages under the comments section as some Nigerians welcomed her to the “rich Yoruba cultural heritage” and some have already started calling her ‘Iyawo wa’, ‘our wife’.

This is a reminder that diversity matters and love knows no bounds!

https://dailytrust.com/photos-american-woman-adopts-yoruba-name-after-marrying-nigerian

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Juicewrld27: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ftc grin

6 Likes

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by DanceVille: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Congratulations to her..

Buh I pray your mother in law doesn't frustrate your life with different kind of Yoruba dishes..

Welcome to the tribe of RESPECT!

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Kandeed: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
If you like keep wasting ur life away on 9ja girls, you hear?? you'll get sense the hard way. I'm kuku talking to you.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by tooth4tooth: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Congratulations and welcome to the family of rich cultural heritage. She's such a pretty lady.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by DDDEnterprises: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Congrats to them. wish i could hear her pronounce it though grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lovely couple.... A true representation of interracial love.

I'd love to see what their would kids look like.

As the day goes, more naija men are now marrying outside the country because our women here are a special breed of wahala.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Pavore9: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Lovely couple.... A true representation of interracial love.

I'd love to see what their would kids look like.

As the day goes, more naija men are now marrying outside the country because our women here are a special breed of wahala.

How did our families "raise" our sisters to become that special breed of wahala and the guys "normal"?

The guy went to the US for postgraduate studies and found his missing rib there. cheesy

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Liposure: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Beautiful couple. The future is interracial

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Nuelito: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing...me,I go love oh
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Harrykn: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
African boy was moved by sapa, now he marries a girl online and will soon move to the states.
This is sapa changing Boy’s lifestyle when Buhari is playing with his cow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Pavore9: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Harrykn:
African boy was moved by sapa, now he marries a girl online and will soon move to the states.
This is sapa changing Boy’s lifestyle when Buhari is playing with his cow

He is based in the US before the marriage.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
Beautiful couple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Legalcriminal: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Cute if I jam one yankee woman like this na to run Id.me and ppp no time for love.

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by YungMillionaire: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Built2last: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
The way we idolise anything on white skin is amazing

which name should she adopt before. A Ukranian name?

Colonialised dealt with us no be small

Some people will come here to say he married her to get papers, as if a black man lacks the power to succeed and marry any woman of his choice anywhere in the world.

Congrats to both of them

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Welovekids1: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
cheesy

Pretty woman, congratulations to them.

Meanwhile, Contact us for all types of Baby wears & Shoes, Carriers, Playing mats, Bouncer, etc. Wholesale and retail price.

4 Likes

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by LegendHero(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
At least this is okay coz they are both youth as against what we usually have where 70 year old white woman will get married to 24 year old black man.

I wish you guys happy married life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
God when? My dm is full of sapa babes.
I repeat,God when?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
DanceVille:
Congratulations to her..

Buh I pray your mother in law doesn't frustrate your life with different kind of Yoruba dishes..

Welcome to the tribe of RESPECT!

what are you trying to say at the bolded? don't shy away from abusing them. abuse them well well Omo alayileko oponu

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by DLSReigns: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Intercontinental marriage. So nice to see. I hope its as nice to live. HML to you both.

2 Likes

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by FrankAkowe: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good. Wura is also a good name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by tayo4ng(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wise guy, congrats to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by BigSarah(f): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
cool
Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by 900warriorz: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
She looks like Samantha in Osuofia in London grin

Happy Married Life Duo kiss

5 Likes

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by zinizta: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Authoreety: 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Is that all

1 Like

Re: American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Na white girls dey trend now and go trend forever. The thing is find your soul mate amongst them. If you don't have but love them, pray to God to give you a wife among them.

Forget that mentality of they wouldn't love you or follow you down here if you ain't rich. Na lie. Don't also think your kids will be gone because of divorce.

If they truly love you and you remain faithful, hardworking with a vision they would stick with you till the end. I speaking from the experience of family member I know.

God knows I am not marrying a Nigerian girl. I just don't like their style and Their mentality no be here.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.