Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,616 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits (2190 Views)

Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them / Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

What we are saying is that Buhari is colluding with the killers in this genocide.
Yeah it’s like saying those Eastern elites & Governors are colluding with the drug pushers, is there any sense in that? Why will a President for only 8 years destroy his own Government? It will be hard for Nigeria to forge ahead in unison because we have too many evil hypocrites that hide behind religion & ethnicity.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by DankemzI(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
mouthofThegod:
Anybody saying Buhari is helpless in dealing with those Fulani ragtag bandits(bokoharam) or Fulani terrorists is deceiving himself unless the word "helpless" now has another meaning.

Buhari simply does NOT want to deal with the bandits(bokoharam) because na him & his men dey sponsor them..As simple as that!

He's tribalistic to the core
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Supan(m): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
The southern and middle belt governors should declare emergency meeting.

The genocide of people in the north should be the rallying cry.

The silence of our leaders is stupidity. This timidity of speaking out, shouldn't be accepted from them at all.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Supan(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Yeah it’s like saying those Eastern elites & Governors are colluding with the drug pushers, is there any sense in that? Why will a President for only 8 years destroy his own Government? It will be hard for Nigeria to forge ahead in unison because we have too many evil hypocrites that hide behind religion & ethnicity.
If smearing others is your best defence against this, it's a pity.

He has left a worse situation than what he met on ground.

Why can't he resign if he can't perform again.

Buhari is a misfortune to everyone. Supporters, opponents, tribes, region etc
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Dude go and get help o

Are you supporting buhari?

Are you on the side of the people?

Which one are you talking from both sides of the mouth
Fear Nigerians, been to a lot of places, hung out with a lot of people, damn, wish I had something decent to say.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by ogododo: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

Him dey visit Katsina tomorrow, even dem don tell everybodi including herders not to comot.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Fear Nigerians, been to a lot of places, hung out with a lot of people, damn, wish I had something decent to say.
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

It is true, how many of your Governors have left their political parties to cross carpet & join the President? Keep deceiving your naive self, that it is President Buhari that destroyed Nigeria, keep chasing shadows, all yall a bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Get well soon
Obasanjo wanted 3rd term, Yaradua died without transmitting power, Jonathan was bad, stealing of public funds is not corruption, Buhari is worse, I guess the scripture is correct? A bad tree can never yield good fruits.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Supan(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It is true, how many of your Governors have left their political parties to cross carpet & join the President? Keep deceiving your naive self, that it is President Buhari that destroyed Nigeria, keep chasing shadows, all yall a bunch of hypocrites.

One thing is sure, Buhari will end shamefully.

The blood of the innocent will ensure that. No amount of gang up from islamist, jihadist can ever stop it.

Even you that is defending him will abandon him when the time comes.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Supan(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

So you are proud Buhari is bullying governors to join his party. When has this become achievement?
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Supan(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
ogododo:

Him dey visit Katsina tomorrow, even dem don tell everybodi including herders not to comot.

His evil plan will fall on his head.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

One thing is sure, Buhari will end shamefully.

The blood of the innocent will ensure that. No amount of gang up from islamist, jihadist can ever stop it.

Even you that is defending him will abandon him when the time comes.
Who is defending Buhari, I am only saying the people complaining, are actually worse than the person they are complaining about, Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by ogododo: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

So you are proud Buhari is bullying governors to join his party. When has this become achievement?

I begi free dose guys, dem dey pay dem to yarn okpokto.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by ogododo: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

His evil plan will fall on his head.
Isee.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

Like I reiterated earlier, a bad tree can never yield good fruits, don’t hate the player, hate the system. Come 2023 they will dwell with the party that can perpetrate them to power.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Supan(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who is defending Buhari, I am only saying the people complaining, are actually worse than the person they are complaining about, Pot calling kettle black.

Because of that, they should stop complaining right?

If he sat his ass down in Daura with his cows, who will know he is existing.

The position he is occupying was made possible by the people.

He is accountable to everyone of them. He should resign if he can't perform again.

Buhari is a misfortune to all.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

Because of that, they should stop composing right?

If he sat his ass down in Daura with his cows, who will know he is existing.

The position he is occupying was made possible by the people.

He is accountable to everyone of them. He should resign if he can't perform again

Buhari is a misfortune to all.
Buhari is someone’s father, with all due respect no one stopped your father from going to contest to become President, no one dashed Buhari the presidency of Nigeria, if you have better people let them go & seize the reigns of power. Complain from now to Kingdom come, as much as things change, they tend to remain the same.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by techWriter2: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Una no jus Sad with all these executions
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Supan(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Like I reiterated earlier, a bad tree can never yield good fruits, don’t hate the player, hate the system. Come 2023 they will dwell with the party that can perpetrate them to power.
Pls tell Buhari to resign. He has failed.

The more he stays, the more he will fail, he can never get better.

100s were killed last week, 100s have been killed this week alone and stilling counting.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

100s were killed last week, 100s have been killed this week alone and stilling counting.
Charity they say begins @ home, who is your Local Government Chairman, & the Governor of Your State, have you demanded their resignation?
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Supan(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Buhari is someone’s father, with all due respect no one stopped your father from going to contest to become President, no one dashed Buhari the presidency of Nigeria, if you have better people let them go & seize the reigns of power. Complain from now to Kingdom come, as much as things change, they tend to remain the same.

The 100s slaughtered today in Kaduna are people's father too.

Everyone can't be president at a time. You play your role accordingly. Your father and mine can't be president at the same time too.

If Buhari was my father (God forbid), he has failed and should bury his head in shame.

Buhari should get his ass back to Daura. Tell him that... I know he employed you to defend him.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

Everyone can't be president at a time. You play your role accordingly. Your father and mine can't be president at the same time too.

If Buhari was my father (God forbid), he has failed and should bury his head in shame.

Buhari should back to Daura. Tell him that... I know he employed you to defend him.
Was it President Buhari that sent people to slaughter them? Brothers are killing brothers behaving like animals, he should send Nigerian Army to guard every Local Government Council? Why haven’t you joined the Military? the easiest thing to do is wish for a miracle & blame the President, like I said our religious & ethnic bigotry mixed with politics will destroy Nigeria, don’t hate the players, hate the system.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

Buhari should get his ass back to Daura. Tell him that... I know he employed you to defend him.
Don’t you know where Aso Rock is? Go & drive him back to Daura.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Supan(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Charity they say begins @ home, who is your Local Government Chairman, & the Governor of Your State, have you demanded their resignation?
Criticism is patriotism.

I know you are fighting for your stomach. This pitiable job you are doing defending him, is as a result of the misfortune he brought upon you and the country people.

I pray you get a better job so tomorrow your children can be proud of you and your country.

Buhari is failure.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Supan(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Was it President Buhari that sent people to slaughter them? Brothers are killing brothers behaving like animals, he should send Nigerian Army to guard every Local Government Council? Why haven’t you joined the Military? the easiest thing to do is wish for a miracle & blame the President, like I said our religious & ethnic bigotry mixed with politics will destroy Nigeria, don’t hate the players, hate the system.

If he was doing well you won't be here barking and crying.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

If he was doing well you won't be here barking and crying.
You think everyone’s periscope of life is like yours? Woof! Woof!
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

Criticism is patriotism.

I know you are fighting for your stomach. This pitiable job you are doing defending him, is as a result of the misfortune he brought upon you and the country people.

I pray you get a better job so tomorrow your children can be proud of you and your country.

Buhari is failure.
Evangelist Supan & The Wailers coming to a concert near you.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by ogododo: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Supan:

Nothing de concern buhari, as long sey no be cow die and dem no peme fulani.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by ogododo: 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Dude go and get help o

Are you supporting buhari?

Are you on the side of the people?

I forgot buhari is your light

Which one are you talking from both sides of the mouth

People wey suppose dey For cooler, buhari don run everything down.
Re: Kukah To US Congress:FG Helpless,Uninterested In Dealing Decisively With Bandits by ogododo: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2021
Danzakidakura:
He is just a common criminal, if he don't have the ability why contesting for the office. Buhari only come to steal, kill and destroy .

Na im mission be that, simply quote. Three gbosa for una!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Court Hearing Updates / Labor Party Are Playing A Smart Political Game / Russia Shocked: US Tests MOST DANGEROUS Space Hypersonic Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.