Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,196 members, 7,853,069 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre (32430 Views)

EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free / Nnamdi Kanu Seeks Speedy Trial Despite Court Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Upjis: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Austineva2:
shame on me or u d grass eater? Note: military just just released and handed 1,009 Boko Haram fighters to Borno state government and our own Nnamdi KANU is still on their captive! Just pray that nothing happens to him else both u and ur zoo will burn to flames! I dare u and ur fellow grass eaters

Now you see how you think like an animal?

Simple question and you are making all this silly nosie like nnamdi kanu...when it starts please be ready and don't run away like the fool and coward you have always been

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Austineva2: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Upjis:

You see how foolish and stupid you are ?

I asked a simple question and you are telling me how I won't survive when your will burn and die

Shame on you
I don't argue with a fool and animal that eats grasses in d bush! Just see urself

Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Upjis: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
I hate seeing foolish and stupid people like you

You love yourselves and you goats have saboteurs in your bloodine

You are the biggest fool in earth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Upjis: 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Austineva2:
I don't argue with a fool and animal that eats grasses in d bush! Just see urself

Who is the fool you or your stupid nnamdi usain bolt kanu?

The biggest fool of the century...An idiot making mouth with no back ....You guys are just fools

Shame on you all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by RunzMAN: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ipob language, nothing else...ozu.

You are nothing but Ozu nkapia tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2021
RunzMAN:

You are nothing but Ozu nkapia tongue

Go and learn igbo well.

Next.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by RunzMAN: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Go and learn igbo well.

Next.

Aboki grin

This one hard am to grab tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu seeks transfer from DSS custody to Kuje Correctional Centre by okwusdidi: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2021
This man has a cult like following not only in Nigeria but all around the world.The federal government should apply wisdom in handling his case.I have often wondered why the shout for Biafra is so loud.I got the answer from Wole Soyinka.Biafra is an ideology.It cannot die or be killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) / Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) / Buhari To Commission Osogbo High School In Osun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.