Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,286 members, 7,846,305 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right (3253 Views)

South Africa Soon To Begin Land Seizure From White South African Farmers / US President Vs UK Prime Minister’s Motorcade (photo) / White South African Farmers Jailed 35yrs For forcing Black Man Into Coffin(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
grandlexuz:

What's your point exactly? The last I checked both the first and second world wars originated in the white man's land. Whites butchering whites.. Whites slaughtering whites in gas chambers.. Over a million Americans died during the American Civil War and that was well over two hundred years ago. Lecture me again on the blackman killing themselves when given guns..

I bet your misguided write up is borne of the riots and looting going on in South Africa at moment. Rioting and looting occur over time in every country.. It only takes a trigger for looters to overpower stores and shopping malls. Looters most often opportunist do hijack the pertinent grievances of protesters to loot and destroy both private and government properties.

In 2011 Salford and Manchester, UK saw unprecedented riots and looting that shook the nation. A protest on Police discrimination spiralled into riots and looting with destructions running into millions of pounds within days.. White folks the were...

In Europe Paris and other French cities have seen the worst of riots, looting and arsons ..Legitimate protests either on educational rights by students or political reform by the population do get hijacked by the discontent of social injustice. This is true of the 2018 yellow vests political protests that left several luxury shops looted and burnt. The violence was unprecedented.. White folks the were..

What exactly was your point again..?

Whose point? Can't you read.
Did you not see the source of the quote.
You rant goes to prove his point that you in particular lack the ability to comprehend a simple quote.
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by grandlexuz(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kazim88:

You rant goes to prove his point that you in particular lack the ability to comprehend a simple quote.

Who is this ignoramus?
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by grandlexuz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kazim88:

Like someone already pointed out, you are an empty head..
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
grandlexuz:

Like someone already pointed out, you are an empty head..

Congratulations! You with full head.
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by joshjc(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kazim88:

Attack the message not messenger. Are you that daft to see the quote sign.
what message?
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Kazim88: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
joshjc:
what message?

Currently South Africa is completely in a mess. The middle class with cars have joined the looting not out of free_Zuma or poverty but because of the massive disruption the mass looting have caused,

Nigeria is at a tipping point waiting for her own trigger yet the "presidency" have virtually no idea of how to stabilize the system, infact they are the catalyst of the impending catastrophy.

PW Botha who I quoted in the original post have his own opinion, which I do not completely agree with but it's worth pondering about.

As a matter of fact, Africans have to
collectively prove such narrative wrong but so far in all honesty we have not. Maybe as individuals in our private lives and business we are proving it false but collectively as a society we must do more.

(Reason i took my time to respond to you is because your response was civil enough)
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by Parkleader: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
op if white people help black South Africans they would have better than this, they deprived them of everything. At least black government have lifted some of this people out of poverty. What an idiot quote
Re: Time Have Proven Former White South African Prime Minister P.W Botha Right by joshjc(m): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kazim88:

Currently South Africa is completely in a mess. The middle class with cars have joined the looting not out of free_Zuma or poverty but because of the massive disruption the mass looting have caused,

Nigeria is at a tipping point waiting for her own trigger yet the "presidency" have virtually no idea of how to stabilize the system, infact they are the catalyst of the impending catastrophy.

PW Botha who I quoted in the original post have his own opinion, which I do not completely agree with but it's worth pondering about.

As a matter of fact, Africans have to
collectively prove such narrative wrong but so far in all honesty we have not. Maybe as individuals in our private lives and business we are proving it false but collectively as a society we must do more.

(Reason i took my time to respond to you is because your response was civil enough)
I understand what you are trying to say,but the way you wrote about it earlier seems as if there's nothing good about africa,they are countries doing well in Africa,
I think Africa problem is joining several ethnic groups together to form a country,we saw what happened in yogoslavia and between India and Pakistan, in my opinion no matter how tiny a tribe is they should have they own nation,or can merge with those they have similar attributes with.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets / This Picture Has All Kenyan Presidents Since Independence / British Troops Arrive In Estonia With Military Trucks And Tanks For Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.