Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (84912 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Kzinne:
and who told you he doesn't lease or rent it out during Monaco's peak tourist season

Mr. Post a picture of a mansion in Monaco owned by Otedola. Maybe the daughter doesn't know where the one you are talking about is located and ended up in an apartment rented so they could watch the grand prix in comfort and style

People do go to calabar and do same... They rent out apartments close to the roads of the carnivals and the stadium when it used to be heavy with activities during the Xmas

You even had the nerve to declare 20m euro as Chicken money or feed to him... I hope he doesn't get to see that your comment because it will make him belive that truly many young people are mentally lazy as Buhari declared them to be

Jeff of Amazon won't consider such amount a chicken feed let alone an otedeola

Again, please post the mansion he showed you when you went with him to France...what the daughter posted wasn't a mansion
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 16, 2021
Sleeknigga:
the stats included his fathers networth oga and ..read btw the lines in ur stat findings.. like I said davido is on his fathers payroll in the company as a director hence why he flaunts money without care..his money isnt sorely gotten from music alone
https://www.nairaland.com/6356978/davido-joins-fathers-pacific-holdings
But the argument isn't about his source of income na? It's about their net worth.. ur mind tell u Linda ikeji na one source abi
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by NNAMDIII(m): 2:41am On Jul 16, 2021
Getdabag:
my brother dnt be moved by the showoff..a house in ikoyi alone will gulp morethan half thier networth..its all hype!!

why do they deal with lowbrow areas like anambra and owerri let them move on up and compete with the likes of tinubu and otedola in spending and lifestyle..within a year theyll go broke..no cap

linda ikeji alone has more figures than them..they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth
you're sick if you think Linda ikeji is richer than obi Cubana
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by NNAMDIII(m): 2:42am On Jul 16, 2021
timesup234:
None of these folks worth $50 million. Na noise them dey
check obi cubana's net worth and modify your post
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Ikesho: 5:13am On Jul 16, 2021
Make money, then make your own noise.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Ikesho: 5:27am On Jul 16, 2021
If these men want to buy a house in ikoyi, they will. Linda living in ikoyi, you think say na blogging give her all her money. When it comes to riches, she no near Emoney & Obi cubana.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Sleeknigga: 5:34am On Jul 16, 2021
dairykidd:

But the argument isn't about his source of income na? It's about their net worth.. ur mind tell u Linda ikeji na one source abi
sighs...oga is davido self made like the others?why would I want compare a person's networth who his early generations were billionares?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by sirwhyteB(m): 5:52am On Jul 16, 2021
redcliff:

thats not how the world works. ask yourself what you would do in their shoes?
You're right
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by America001: 6:01am On Jul 16, 2021
FarahAideed:
Do you know the meaning of protege at all?

God bless you for asking that. People don't know the meaning of the words they use in sentences. Hungry and illiterate bloggers
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Sleeknigga:
not everyone is a poor fvctard like u bruv..constructive criticism is different from hate..try get money and ur mentality will change

If that is how people have been criticizing you constructively, I can now understand why you reek of low self esteem.

And at bolded, we quite understand everyone is rich on social media.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2021
Even if it's 1mill put together,they have tried...just hustle your own and cumot eye for another person matter..

timesup234:
None of these folks worth $50 million. Na noise them dey
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Unclefemolala(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2021
einsteine:

Stop chatting crap. Even Otedola that owned Forte (a well known big company, not some shadowy conduit for washing money called night club) is barely worth above 500 million dollars.

Night clubs that are in rented real estate is what you are using to rate Cubana. Lol. He is rich but even 50 million dollars is a reach. You guys don't realize how little money can make you seem very rich in Nigeria.

Someone with 5 million dollars in Nigeria with proper packaging will look like a god because this is a nation accursed with poverty. Meanwhile, such a person won't be able to own even a space in a parking lot in Monaco.

Don't mind those clowns...do they even know what $50M means..there is no way those guys have Billions in naira which is about $2M ...their whole assets should be about that figure..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Unclefemolala(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Henry651:
If you claim to be Rich and Young from the East and you are not in the East Oba Anambra State on Friday, my brother forget it, your are broke, doings get level.....Am flying in from Malaysia tonight for my boss@ obi Cubana. Massive link up with jowizaza, E money,Kcee,Paddy oil,Gss security, Ned, vintage furnitures, splendid furnitures,yomicasual, prettyMike of Lagos, Iron boys. #Igbo Amaka#

Lol...no be you day do GST for Enugu state University last month

Clowns
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Sleeknigga: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2021
So a quiet lifestyle is a sign off lowselfesteem?truly poverty has eaten deep into ur brain..Nenyewrites I'll say this again to ur hearing not everyone is a poor fvcktard like you..now logoff nairaland and battle your poverty alone and stop wishing everyone will battle poverty like u

Peace out
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Kzinne: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Mr. Post a picture of a mansion in Monaco owned by Otedola. Maybe the daughter doesn't know where the one you are talking about is located and ended up in an apartment rented so they could watch the grand prix in comfort and style

People do go to calabar and do same... They rent out apartments close to the roads of the carnivals and the stadium when it used to be heavy with activities during the Xmas

You even had the nerve to declare 20m euro as Chicken money or feed to him... I hope he doesn't get to see that your comment because it will make him belive that truly many young people are mentally lazy as Buhari declared them to be

Jeff of Amazon won't consider such amount a chicken feed let alone an otedeola

Again, please post the mansion he showed you when you went with him to France...what the daughter posted wasn't a mansion
you a joker cos 20 million euros is chicken feed for a billionaire to buy an asset such as a property in Monaco.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Unclefemolala(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Henry651:
If you claim to be Rich and Young from the East and you are not in the East Oba Anambra State on Friday, my brother forget it, your are broke, doings get level.....Am flying in from Malaysia tonight for my boss@ obi Cubana. Massive link up with jowizaza, E money,Kcee,Paddy oil,Gss security, Ned, vintage furnitures, splendid furnitures,yomicasual, prettyMike of Lagos, Iron boys. #Igbo Amaka#
Chest beaters ..Nnewi self made billionaires...exaggeration kill una there

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Madmadrevo(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Born2winnx:

Just curious is his dad Dead? Or still alive?
Dead.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Olodo24: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2021
Too much money on this thread. Where Una dey see all this money?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Youngmike1994(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2021
These guys get money thats all but what do i know�
Sleeknigga:
so u actually believe the news guy those are blogger doingg thier work..cmon even forbes tend to exaggerate thier networth...if chloe kardashian did it just to be on forbes how much more a black nigerian living in poverty capital of the world
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kzinne:
you a joker cos 20 million euros is chicken feed for a billionaire to buy an asset such as a property in Monaco.

Oga post the mansion assets Otedola bought and hid from his immediate family but revealed to you, his lawyer and executor of his will

His daughter only knows of an apartment where they stayed to enjoy the 2021 grand prix. The one by the roadside without special security features

I gave you samples of what a mansion should look like, now post the one Otedola informed you about

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Unclefemolala:

Don't mind those clowns...do they even know what $50M means..there is no way those guys have Billions in naira which is about $2M ...their whole assets should be about that figure..

So the owner of Mobil stations nationwide doesn't have 2b naira

That owns jezco oil

Do you know the price of a single oil depot with lubricant facility

Do you know the cost of a 1500mt of lubricant or ago

One 45000 litre truck load of ago you see on the road is worth around 15m.. Just one truck

This truck is a 60,000 litre truck... Not 45000.. Do you know how much ago it is waiting to load

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Muna4real(f): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Muna4real:

Have you been there before?
Getdabag:
my brother dnt be moved by the showoff..a house in ikoyi alone will gulp morethan half thier networth..its all hype!!

why do they deal with lowbrow areas like anambra and owerri let them move on up and compete with the likes of tinubu and otedola in spending and lifestyle..within a year theyll go broke..no cap

linda ikeji alone has more figures than them..they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth

Hahahahahahahaha
They live in those big places too. They are in Anambra just for burial and nothing more. After that, they move to where they have always been making money.

I can't stop reading this your ignorant comment. Lol. You don't know any of those guys. If you knew them, you wouldn't have typed this rubbish. Comparing them to Linda ikeji is an insult. Try doing a research on them. Check out their instagram accounts as well. Then you can come here to talk.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Muna4real(f): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
onuman:
But there is no good road in his hometown.

Have you been there before?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Kzinne: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Oga post the mansion assets Otedola bought and hid from his immediate family but revealed to you, his lawyer and executor of his will

His daughter only knows of an apartment where they stayed to enjoy the 2021 grand prix. The one by the roadside without special security features

I gave you samples of what a mansion should look like, now post the one Otedola informed you about
why should Otedola disclose his assests to you?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Unclefemolala(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

So the owner of Mobil stations nationwide doesn't have 2b naira

That owns jezco oil

Do you know the price of a single oil depot with lubricant facility

Do you know the cost of a 1500mt of lubricant or ago

One 45000 litre truck load of ago you see on the road is worth around 15m.. Just one truck

This truck is a 60,000 litre truck... Not 45000.. Do you know how much ago it is waiting to load

I am talking of the cubana guys
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kzinne:
why should Otedola disclose his assests to you?

And he disclosed it to you as the executor of his will.

That is small boys like you go from place to place making statements that you have no way of validating

Do you imagine that every body is like you that is not detailed

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by tosyne2much(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
IamIvason:
This guy is just worth under 2million dollars. Men wey pass 50million dollars no dey go Fulani cow settlement to buy cow, Dem dey import am.. chiefpriest na fat mouth.... His networth na wetin small boys use buy boxers for New York..
No mind those guys jawe. They don't know what $500m really is..

Even Pogba, Mbappe and other top players can't boast of $500m. These are people who earn pounds on a weekly basis and they earn an average of $40m annually
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Rigel95(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Do you know what it takes to have #500million, Which is equivalent to $1m?
If you're earning #1m/month you'd work for 40years and still not earn it.
Now how many people earn that in Nigeria?
Yoighaman:

OK.

7,900,000,000 billion people.

30M is just 0.38%
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Bizibi(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Obdk:

Funny you..

Jezco oil is currently the leading Engine oil in the south east...
They have chains of fuel stations too..
Na dem get mobil for nigeria.. All mobil engine oil, all filling stations

Inside all mobil filling stations a gas company nipco dey sef
that guy made a move to buy more stakes at Exxon Mobil.

I thought he was a Yahoo guy until I started seeing his vessel coming into Nigeria to load load petroleum products.....I had check him up and he is doing well for the company and I am sure his father must be really proud of him taking the company to greater heights.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Bizibi(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
Unclefemolala:

I am talking of the cubana guys
jowizaza is one of his guys....it was during lockdown I knew he empowered many of them when he and cubanachiefpriest will call then and they will donate for giveaways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.