Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,009 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (84989 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
bro let me tell you I know obi cubana very well, his net worth is estimated to be $500 Million dollars as of 2020. Check Forbes.
He owns the most expensive club's, hotels and restaurants all over Nigeria including the popular hustle and bustle in abuja.
He owns (6) in abuja in the most expensive area! (3) three in Lagos....

Don’t mind that guy. See how he was quick to compare him to otedola and Tinubu. Because Obi Cubana is quiet.

21 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by KingDash: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
bro let me tell you I know obi cubana very well, his net worth is estimated to be $500 Million dollars as of 2020. Check Forbes.
He owns the most expensive club's, hotels and restaurants all over Nigeria including the popular hustle and bustle in abuja.
all this money if toh say they if carry am go hell when dey die, meanwhile that's a nice feat for cubana.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Sonicroyel: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Government still watching him including Emoney.

Stop hating
If you have evidence why not table it to the relevant authorities ?

19 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
None of these folks worth $50 million. Na noise them dey

And yet can't afford a comon half kilo of chicken to eat ..... grin grin grin

Moral lessons:... appreciate good things so u may partake in it.

Thanks!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by FolushoPoster(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
I had to check my dictionary again for the meaning of protege! Oga Op no scatter my head nau�
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Vlibray: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:
my brother dnt be moved by the showoff..a house in ikoyi alone will gulp morethan half thier networth..its all hype!!

why do they deal with lowbrow areas like anambra and owerri let them move on up and compete with the likes of tinubu and otedola in spending and lifestyle..within a year theyll go broke..no cap

[s]linda ikeji alone has more figures than them[/s] they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth
but you are impressed right ?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Oba Amaka grin

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by UltimateSpice: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
WOW! That is a lot.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by vasel15: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
The black man is mentally enslaved and he thinks of only material things but don't blame the man it is all for show and to trend because he is a social media man

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by sonofElElyon: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Na this kind pple i needs in my life

Pple that understand how ya feel

I have 1Milli friend's oga how many go help

if na 10pple am ok

I Don't need big for nothing...

So how many people have you helped

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Obinna I hope you are going to settle rain makers in Oba because oba people sabi spoil people events with unexpected rains... lol Oba nnem Amaka grin

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by cjudy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Rozcol:
Nothing interesting about the life of scammers, they always have a sad ending

Poor man that will have happy ending, enjoy yourself ur happy ending. You go from home to home hating on success. If they gift you 3cows alone won't you take?

I hate people like you, once they see success, what will come their mind is scammer, sinners. Are you not a scammer too? Check your life if you have never taken something that didn't belong to you. We all are born sinner, not because you sin differently then you're holy. All sin na Sin. If you like die poor, na hell fire you go still go.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by donforeign: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Government still watching him including Emoney.

They are not the cause of your brokeness ode, they are not into drugs ode . Government should watch and elivate her citizens from poverty...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Munzy14(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Abeg which village be the burial? ?

The Bible said we should mourn with those who are mourning ...
Oba in Anambra...

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by babyfaceafrica: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
bro let me tell you I know obi cubana very well, his net worth is estimated to be [b]$500 Million dollars [/b]as of 2020. Check Forbes.
This is hard to believe, who dash am that amount?

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by BSsniffer: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Congrats to the cattle herders on their lastest cashout.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Jeff4jerry(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Resurrection212:
I just don't know why NDLEA have not arrest this notorious drug dealer its well.
Have you bought drugs from him before now?

14 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Chris525: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Alot of people gifted Obi Cubana cows through his close friend, Chief Priest and Chief Priest delivered them all at once. Chief Priest brought a couple of the cows in his own name, not all.

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Abuleoshi: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
infoxpress:
Cubana Chief Priest Gifts His Protege Obi Cubana 46 Cows � � In The Celebration Of Life Of Obi Cubana’s Late Mother.
God Rest Her Soul ��

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRUdQqkJd_2/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvG6zlUxCtY

The likes Of Jowizaza,Yomi Casual, Obisgallery, Kokun Foundation Also Gifted Him Cows � Amongst His Other Friends And Business Partners In Oba Anambra State.
Protégé You for just use English wen understand post.
Obi Cubana is the boss and Mentor,Cubana Chief priest is his protégé!

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Obinna I hope you are going to settle rain makers in Oba because oba people sabi spoil people's events with unexpected rains but why not use Rogeny Stadium to showcase the beauty of oba instead of merchantof light school ... lol Oba nnem Amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by authority2006(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
opebiboy:
You obviously don't know the true definition of being wealthy

Define it.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by babyfaceafrica: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
nenyewrites:

Don’t mind that jealous idiot. See how he was quick to compare him to otedola and Tinubu. Because Obi Cubana is quiet.
He isn't quiet, he just doesn't engage in politics. There are some quite wealthy men in Nigeria richer
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by cjudy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
opebiboy:
You obviously don't know the true definition of being wealthy
Tell us the meaning of being wealthy oga. Use Google or dictionary.

You get reach 50m naira for your account before hating on people? Vanity Crew

7 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by donforeign: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Resurrection212:
I just don't know why NDLEA have not arrest this notorious drug dealer its well.

Bad belle..
Ode

8 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Agbebakun22: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Henryfocoyo:

Shey na papers u dey count Abi na wetin, even mikel, Lampard, Jackie chan etc net worth no reach that amount, pogba sef never get up to $500 million sef, guy u be confirm village boy no be say na insults

26 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by donforeign: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
None of these folks worth $50 million. Na noise them dey
how much your papa worth ode ..

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by adeyemimuideen(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
In this world? God

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by hopexter(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wasted cows. No be small blood go flow that day, Wahala for the butchers undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Munzy14(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Resurrection212:
Lmaoo...poverty die yarns...

8 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dem go chop meat tire

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.