Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (84997 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Ogaboss44(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
vasel15:
The black man is mentally enslaved and he thinks of only material things but don't blame the man it is all for show and to trend because he is a social media man

Language of a poor man, keeping consoling your self with that bull shitt , until you believe it.

Ogaboss, bigi man has spoken
#weMove

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Henry651:
If you claim to be Rich and Young from the East and you are not in the East Oba Anambra State on Friday, my brother forget it, your are broke, doings get level.....Am flying in from Malaysia tonight for my boss@ obi Cubana. Massive link up with jowizaza, E money,Kcee,Paddy oil,Gss security, Ned, vintage furnitures, splendid furnitures,yomicasual, prettyMike of Lagos, Iron boys. #Igbo Amaka#
Na so.. Malaysia borger

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Born2winnx: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Yes he's but make una no dey just mention million dollars like child play, the guy might not worth up to 200 million dollars a haha shey no be naira baba business dey bring in,Kim kardashian sef just get up to 950 million dollars cap and u wan dey compare will smith and co that earn millions dollars in movies with obi cubana.. Otedola sef money no pass a billion dollars, go check Forbes and see
hu na just dey call million dollars.... billion dollars anyhow.

Hu na de make me dey fear o.....I dey catch cold... for this kind afternoon.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Me am from south south Oooo......

But........don't ever compare obi cubana to otedola and dangote Oo...

He go wreck!!

What is the comparison for? They are all rich. Full stop. It’s envy that brings such comparison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Komu1048(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Later you people will say a vegetable somewhere is calling you dot in a cycle. His loyal cousins are been slaughtered for burial of a second class citizen. Oya u sef judge am
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Orji3(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
Do you know the meaning of protege at all?

Is his grammar wrong? shocked
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This is hard to believe, who dash am that amount?
Stop arguing what you don't know
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by plaetton: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
centoke30:
What's really the essence for all these extravagant lifestyles
Don't the stuupid people.
I still think that such unnecessary extravagance is a form of inferiority complex.
One or two cows would have done as much honor.
Or even, a long lasting memento to the bereaved family.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by redcliff: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Bros I'm not hating on anybody, but do u know how much of $500 million in naira are u okay, even pogba sef doesn't have up to such amount as network despite he earn pounds weekly, will smith and co doesn't have such networth.. Oga make una no dey just mention such amount with just ordinary mouth.. Otedola sef money no fit pass a billion dollars make u know that one

ordinary davido papa worth pass will smith. Oga because you never see anything so you dont know, there are very rich nigerians. imagine 45m was discovered from an apartment and nobody came forward to claim it. that is the one you know, the one you dont know nko. lets leave matter. even yankee folks gan no do reach us.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Henry651:
If you claim to be Rich and Young from the East and you are not in the East Oba Anambra State on Friday, my brother forget it, your are broke, doings get level.....Am flying in from Malaysia tonight for my boss@ obi Cubana. Massive link up with jowizaza, E money,Kcee,Paddy oil,Gss security, Ned, vintage furnitures, splendid furnitures,yomicasual, prettyMike of Lagos, Iron boys. #Igbo Amaka#
Onye isi biko give me small work make I de take amm de help my mum even if na to the shine your shoes I will gladly accept please onye obodo original nwa for
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
Do you know the meaning of protege at all?

Na night school OP go.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Rickylambert: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chris525:

Alot of people gifted Obi Cubana cows through his close friend, Chief Priest and Chief Priest delivered them all at once. Chief Priest brought a couple of the cows in his own name, not all.
Not true bro
Chief priest brought 46 cows,Zaza brought 10.There are currently over 200 cows on ground
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Ogaboss44(m): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
manchinKY:
I swear Brov, all na empty barrels, that why I too go believe you, you get 51Million $ and u living low key, na people like u I really need in my life and as mentors

Bro I dey feel your vibe. I swear laugh wan kill me

#weMove
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by hybridblood07(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
That's too much! Let's be honest
LikeAking:
Nice one.

Cubana you too much.

Thats how you give and receive blessing.

A stingy man can not be big.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Agbebakun22: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Born2winnx:
hu na just dey call million dollars.... billion dollars anyhow.

Hu na de make me dey fear o.....I dey catch cold... for this kind afternoon.

Naso dem dey take shout, even Jeff Bezos sef cash in hand no worth that amount e dey publish e own they're mostly on stocks and if amazon stocks fall baba money go reduce like mad
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
LikeAking:
Nice one.

Cubana you too much.

Thats how you give and receive blessing.

A stingy man can not be big.
How would you even know if a stingy man is big?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Agbebakun22: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
redcliff:

ordinary davido papa worth pass will smith. Oga because you never see anything so you dont know, there are very rich nigerians. imagine 45m was discovered from an apartment and nobody came forward to claim it. that is the one you know, the one you dont know nko. lets leave matter. even yankee folks gan no do reach us.

Oga davido papa sef no dey Forbes go check am, the man doesn't worth up to a billion dollars u grab.. But they're all doing well, as far u are comfortable and not bothering anyone to feed and cloth my brother u are good to go..

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Prechgold1180(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
None of these folks worth $50 million. Na noise them dey
mumu check obi Cubana net worth before u talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Ogaboss44(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Muwa ga tugodi down.

Am gonna be there life, so if you claim you are a bigi boy and oil dey your head , join me make we link up for anambra.

See me there with my friend and boss obi cubana onye ma nfe ano one of Anambra.

#weMove
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by CSTRR: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Linda ikeji an Igbo woman is more wealthier than 80% of the so called wealthy men in igboland.

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by shawante(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
How much you and your papa get
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by highchief1: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
centoke30:
What's really the essence for all these extravagant lifestyles
poverty don hit ur bone marrows.how can someone make money he cannot spend

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Dessy96: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hater osho
Resurrection212:
I just don't know why NDLEA have not arrest this notorious drug dealer its well.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by highchief1: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:
my brother dnt be moved by the showoff..a house in ikoyi alone will gulp morethan half thier networth..its all hype!!

why do they deal with lowbrow areas like anambra and owerri let them move on up and compete with the likes of tinubu and otedola in spending and lifestyle..within a year theyll go broke..no cap

linda ikeji alone has more figures than them..they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth
no bros them get o.why would someone move to ikoyi God Dey live der?whats wrong with owerri and other areas.peter obi spends most of his time in Nigeria in onitsha no be everybody send those una lekki and ikoyi thg.i can’t stay in Lagos no matter.lastly bros if na ikoyi this guys want buy house they will buy more than 3 at once.

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by shawante(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:
my brother dnt be moved by the showoff..a house in ikoyi alone will gulp morethan half thier networth..its all hype!!

why do they deal with lowbrow areas like anambra and owerri let them move on up and compete with the likes of tinubu and otedola in spending and lifestyle..within a year theyll go broke..no cap

linda ikeji alone has more figures than them..they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth
Come.. No whine yourself o.. These men have numerous houses on the island and scattered all over nigeria. And how dare you call anambra and owerri low brow areas do you know how much land and houses cost there, they are almost comparable to the ones in Lagos.

These men spend tens of millions of naira in a single night in a club and come the next day to do it all over again and you dey whine yourself with house for ikoyi wey dem fit pick up for 150 to 200m.

They might not be up to tinubu's level but they are SERIOUSLY balling
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by shawante(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
You are a mental patient
Okponu Google and check the facts and stop insulting your generation
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by 8stargeneral: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayaka ozubulu go use am sing song now...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by moneyissweet(m): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Idiot.

Na envy go kill u

Resurrection212:
I just don't know why NDLEA have not arrest this notorious drug dealer its well.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Afamsi: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Abeg which village be the burial? ?

The Bible said we should mourn with those who are mourning ...
Long throat why you no go mourn with Shekau family
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Youngmike1994(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Those guys get money no reason am and am sure he's not declaring all his asset, club business to these guys na camouflage. If you kniw you know
timesup234:

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by SirBunky85(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:

linda ikeji alone has more figures than I tethem..they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth
I tend to agree with you.linda ikeji might be richer than these guys in the actual of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Robert Deniro Goes Off On Jay Z At Hollywood Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.