Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Forum Redesigned Job For Experts - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Forum Redesigned Job For Experts (1646 Views)

Threads On Visa Sponsorship Job For Software Engineers(web Based) / Global Remote Jobs For Experts / Global Remote Jobs For Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum Redesigned Job For Experts by NNFORUM(m): 1:16am On Jul 15, 2021
I love this blog https://www.entclassblog.com/ and I'm looking at redesigning nairaland.com to something elegant and more user friendly like the earlier sample I gave.

I'm ready to pay handsomely for this I'm tired of old looking and gagged samples people have been showing me for while.

I want something that can be set up for me from scratch with so many beautifications.

If you're up to the task of presenting something outstanding come over for your pricing.

I need someone to work with on a long term pls as it will definitely requires upgrade and updates in the nearest future.
Re: Forum Redesigned Job For Experts by Karleb(m): 4:38am On Jul 15, 2021
The guy finish work for there.

I am not the one to criticize though but I feel he did a little too much with the UI.

Why would you want to redesign nairaland?
Re: Forum Redesigned Job For Experts by NNFORUM(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2021
Karleb:
The guy finish work for there.

I am not the one to criticize though but I feel he did a little too much with the UI.

Why would you want to redesign nairaland?
I used those 2 sites as references not realy redesigning nl those that understands do and I'll definitely get what I wanted right soon.
Re: Forum Redesigned Job For Experts by SchoolGate: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2021
NNFORUM:

I used those 2 sites as references not realy redesigning nl those that understands do and I'll definitely get what I wanted right soon.
Gay thief
Re: Forum Redesigned Job For Experts by SchoolGate: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2021
Nobody should contact this gay man. He is looking for a gay partner. The job doesn't exist
Re: Forum Redesigned Job For Experts by Karleb(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2021
grin

Wahala.
Re: Forum Redesigned Job For Experts by Mrchusenvessel(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2021
WhatsApp https://wa. me/2349013185850
Re: Forum Redesigned Job For Experts by Willmichael(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2021
You are good with the colours

(1) (Reply)

Asp.net Vs Asp / C++ Book / Simple CRUD Application In PHP And Mysql – Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.