Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,665 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam (2102 Views)

Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / Gender Equality Bill Anti-Islam ⁠— Northern Senators / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
GOTVee:

Mind you I'm not a Muslim. I just want justice and equity. We Christians cannot keep denying Muslims their fundamental rights
inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam by ceejay10(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think everything is rigged towards we Christians in Nigeria and I quite understand the plight of our Muslim brothers. The colonial Era was favorable to we Christians than our Muslim counterparts and its right time we correct all the anomalies. We have to start by allowing hijab in every school of the federation. Doing so will give the Muslims a sense of belonging and we all can live in peace sad
all these for cheap likes. Dunce.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam by OssyMalik: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
GOTVee:
sad [s] As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think everything is rigged towards we Christians in Nigeria and I quite understand the plight of our Muslim brothers. The colonial Era was favorable to we Christians than our Muslim counterparts and its right time we correct all the anomalies. We have to start by allowing hijab in every school of the federation. Doing so will give the Muslims a sense of belonging and we all can live in peace [/s] sad
sharrap you grass eating islamic extremist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam by gannod(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=NigeriaNawa post=103728157][/quote]

Law school is not about Islamic law in the first place, so why the noise?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam by Racoon(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
This MURIC fanatic again? What is always wrong with this man sef? Create an Islamic country and let's have peace.
Re: MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam by LegendHero(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
I don’t know much about the manners of the Nigerian law school tho but if using a layman thinking, I think MURIC is right to talk about them placing the screening exercise on the 20th considering the Salah holiday.

It’s just like them setting the screening exercise on December 24th which is a day to Christmas, I’m sure CAN will also come out and scream Islamization bla bla bla.

However, since Ileya festival doesn’t have a definite date, we might not blame the Law school for setting the date because they might have already done that before the ileya day was announced.

Either way, I don’t care much. The students should be able to adjust and attend the screening if the law school don’t change their stance on the date.

But MURIC is right to talk and the law school will be right to stand their ground too.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mumuric always looking for what to cry for grin

Please checkout my signature below
Re: MURIC Says Nigerian Law School Is Anti – Islam by Pious101: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I think everything is rigged towards we Christians in Nigeria and I quite understand the plight of our Muslim brothers. The colonial Era was favorable to we Christians than our Muslim counterparts and its right time we correct all the anomalies. We have to start by allowing hijab in every school of the federation. Doing so will give the Muslims a sense of belonging and we all can live in peace sad
stop insulting d term born again... Born again my foot and u do worse....u think been born again is branded on forehead? Make ur comment without claiming to be born again. What re u trying to achieve by making that claim? U think u re d only born again in this platform? If u re born again how many times do u evangelise ? Do u even pray at all? Born again my foot...rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Abuja-Kaduna Train Was Bombed, Because I Am In Prison / Breaking!!!. Afenifere Endorsed Peter Obi For President. / Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Fully Supports Biafra See Evidence!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.