Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO (4729 Views)

IPOB Captures Two Eubeagu Vigilantes Kills Them On Video / Heavy fight as IPOB captures this land as they chase soldiers - PHOTOS / NDLEA Captures Two With Drugs Concealed In Cray Fish, Cereal Packets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2021
Breaking news....

Finally two persons sabotaging IPOB struggle in Imo state have been apprehended by unknown people.

A journalist and a policeman were apprehended by unknown persons in the early hours of today, they are known for identifying IPOB members and spreading false information about IPOB to the public.

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2021
More

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Arda1000(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2021
Small small this guy madness don dey come out,soon em fit enter market

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by illicit(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2021
shocked
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by malware: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by athaboi(f): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2021
Is this real? Oh...na this oyingboudate guy?? Lol he's so obsessed with igbos

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2021
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by CilicMarin: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Pk
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2021
funny how it only occurred to me now that only you seem to lay hands on this kind of videos and in the coming weeks no reliable blog will report itundecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Veqtor: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Where in the video does it say IPOB?
Ur obsession for these people is getting outta hand and I'm sure many people are beginning to wonder if u are mentally okay.

Try to check urself every now and then o. .be4 this thing gets to the point of tying tarpaulin at refuse dumps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Investigative: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=OyigboUpdate post=103729896][/quote]
Thank you kanu
For giving op job

also you can help Nigeria army with information ,
You can lead them to the setting of this your new move

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Investigative: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
funny how it only occurred to me now that only you seem to lay hands on this kind of videos and in the coming weeks no reliable blog will report itundecided
Hahahah
So you don’t know this movie director

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2021
Veqtor:
Ur obsession for these people is getting outta hand and I'm sure many people are beginning to wonder if u are mentally okay.

Try to check urself every now and then o. .be4 this thing gets to the point of tying tarpaulin at refuse dumps.

Let me upload the video on my Google drive and make it public for all to see

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wPx-QF9xgC8bKvvD6pb9-vgaYOLiowc-/view?usp=sharing

See the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Investigative: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2021
Arda1000:
Small small this guy madness don dey come out,soon em fit enter market
Some one wey don enter market since

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2021
One thing about media in recent years is that you don't know what to believe again. lies, propagandas, truth etc everything is just mixed up...... Best is to shut off news and go watch some series or watch football. wetin go be go be
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Investigative: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Let me upload the video on my Google drive and make it public for all to see
And on google tanker

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by tutudesz: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2021
undecided Has it gotten to this stage undecided Good luck to Biafra people if this really happened

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2021
Investigative:

Hahahah
So you don’t know this movie director
i can only blame whoever did this to the op because this has gone beyond obsessionsad

1 Like

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Investigative: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

i can only blame whoever did this to the op because this has gone beyond obsessionsad
My brother save your pity
When you look at the guy
You will understand that he has mental problem

1 Like

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided Has it gotten to this stage undecided Good luck to Biafra people if this really happened

The video has been updated on my Google drive
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Anything u call it. Hence am saving my land from bloodshed nothing is too much to give
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Anything u call it. Hence am saving my land from bloodshed nothing is too much to give
then you are as much a fool as you are a hypocriteundecided

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Veqtor:

Watch the video first I just uploaded it on my Google drive
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by 9icest: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
then you are as much a fool as you are a hypocriteundecided

You're the bigger hypocrite for criticizing the government for killing anybody criticizing your leader

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by Investigative: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You are saving your land for bandit
One thing u can’t stop ipob and buhari and his fellow born to rule almajiri will use you like other saboteurs
Ask saro wiwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Captures Two Saboteurs Take Them To Bush To Kill Them - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

The pen1s that was cut by IPOB bingos was I the only one who layed hands on the video?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Tinubu Presidency Chances Boosts SW Online Voter Registration / BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) / ''You Come from a Country of Forgers & Scammers''. American Tells Nig-American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.