Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" (28119 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To MURIC Director, Call Alaroye To Order! / Assault On Lautech Muslim Lady: MURIC Asks Oyo Govt To Investigate. / Muric To Hold A Press Conference On Firdaus Amasa's Hijab Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Mutigadara1: 1:01am On Jul 20, 2021
I have narrow it down for you now to see and if you say that you don't see what I'm talking about now then I know that you've just wasted my time for bias is what you are.
(See attachments).

I know that you're dodging my questions deliberately and if it is not so, then please go back and read what I've said and this time around please try and understand it.
ANTIlSLAM:

You read the article and saw where your masters publicing 19, 20 and 21 right? Is that not a confusion at the highest order? Once you stop sighting the moon that may confused you people in Islam, the solution to your problems shall be solved

Which religion does Jesus Christ and his disciples preach? And where is it written in the Holy Bible? You are about to start what you won't finish

Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Mutigadara1:
I have narrow it down for you now to see and if you say that you don't see what I'm talking about now then I know that you've just wasted my time for bias is what you are.
(See attachments).

I know that you're dodging my questions deliberately and if it is not so, then please go back and read what I've said and this time around please try and understand it.

That's the confusion your religion is bringing, once you stop sighting the moon, all the problems facing Islam will stop. You can't be confusing people with the day of your Salah. THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Mutigadara1: 7:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Hahahaha. Since you have understood what I was saying then I'm great full. The conversation you're trying to bring is something that may take a long time for us to understand each other. But let me leave you this to ponder on, "the moon sighting is the truest type of calendar in the world."
ANTIlSLAM:

That's the confusion your religion is bringing, once you stop sighting the moon, all the problems facing Islam will stop. You can't be confusing people with the day of your Salah. THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Mutigadara1:
Hahahaha. Since you have understood what I was saying then I'm great full. The conversation you're trying to bring is something that may take a long time for us to understand each other. But let me leave you this to ponder on, "the moon sighting is the truest type of calendar in the world."

Guy you make me laugh cheesy moon sighting is the truest as you said but is giving you confusion isn't it? If Hausa/Fulani Muslims celebrates Salah today, Yoruba Muslims will celebrate their own tomorrow and to you it is the truest right?
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Hendtime: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
dallasi:

Before any further discussion with you please tell me your faith jurisdiction on the following issues:
Marriage
Divorce
Prayer
Fasting
Funerals
Knowledge
Food
Clothing
Drinks
Alms
Wills
Charity
Wills
Greetings
Forgiveness

What is this one saying báyìí?
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Hendtime: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

If it is to go this way y'all will cry, hendtime did a little y'all get him banned twice grin

If I start to be as violent as you are you won't wait.

However, I won't because I understand that you want to change the narrative. I have asked questions that none of you abdools has been able to provide answers please do find answers of you can't then go get the bomb vest on

Abdoolbuster I see you
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by Mutigadara1: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hahahaha. What does the gregorian calendar use as a reference point in making the calendar?
ANTIlSLAM:

Guy you make me laugh cheesy moon sighting is the truest as you said but is giving you confusion isn't it? If Hausa/Fulani Muslims celebrates Salah today, Yoruba Muslims will celebrate their own tomorrow and to you it is the truest right?
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2021
Mutigadara1:
Hahahaha. What does the gregorian calendar use as a reference point in making the calendar?

You're still under Gregorian calendar either you like or not... It is the point of reference to calculate your day of birth and to fix your birthday celebration, etc you have no choice
Re: MURIC To Law School: "Do Not Sandwich Salah Day For Us" by dallasi: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2021
Hendtime:

What is this one saying báyìí?

The questions was written in English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cousin Marriage in Islam / What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.