Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) (39788 Views)

Enugu: Two Dead, Many Abducted As Kidnapping Resumes Along Ugwogu-Isi-Uzo Road / Gunmen Kill 10 In Amarawa, Sokoto Village / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cowards from Nigeria Army, and you will never see them going house to house searching dor these boys or burning everywhere as they do in southern Nigeria... story like this gladdens my heart so much

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Cowards from Nigeria Army, and you will never see them going house to house searching for these boys or burning everywhere as they do in southern Nigeria... story like this gladdens my heart so much

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by kenchop: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
AND ONE RELIGIOUS LEADER THERE IS CALLING FOR THE MURDER OF AN INNOCENT MAN . BASTARDS!!! MAY YOU ALL ROT IN HELL...
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by otabaotaba: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bandits killed soldiers- they publish it

Soldiers kill 50 bandit - no evidence

One Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Victerica(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nigeria needs to get education. Only then, we can see the way forward.
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Is it not the same Sokoto state that one Islamic cleric was asking people to kill someone for blasphemy, is this their response to that?
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Halle000: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
UK APPROVED FREE VISA TO THE NIGERIAN STUDENTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF3muDkbiAg
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by nedekid: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
They are just doing their business jare.
Meanwhile I hear igoho and Kanu are the cause. undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by ignis: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Let the soldiers and DSS keep masturbating over the sight of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Saintfrancis82(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Story time
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Someodds: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nice... NK is still their problem. Idiots. Amadioha kill you there if you quote me to spew nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Mile18(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
If na civilians na them go raise shoulder

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Ten06(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Unserious government

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by akanjikokoro: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
osuofia2:
Too bad, our prayers are with their families. Bandits must be crushed. Nigeria needs peace and love

Are you the one to crush them
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by buchi4action(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
I thought that Gumi said that Bandits are business men, that they don't kill military men....
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by umykal: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
post=103755928:
Update From . COM

Two soldiers were killed and seven others injured when bandits attacked Unguwar Lalle village in Sabon Birni council area of Sokoto State.

The bandits burnt down two patrol vehicles belonging to the police and army and were said to have also kidnapped many residents.

It was gathered that the armed bandits attacked the village around 2 pm on Wednesday, July 14.

"They came on 100 motorcycles; each motorcycle was carrying three well-armed bandits. They came from Tilibale axis and opened fire on the soldiers that were manning a checkpoint along Sokoto-Sabon Birni road. The soldiers also responded but they were overpowered,” a source told .

"Three operational vehicles reportedly left Sabon Birni town with re-enforcement but were ambushed along the way and two soldiers were shot dead while seven others sustained various degree of injuries. As I am talking to you, the whole Unguwar Lalle and environs are deserted for fear of another attack,” he added.

The source added that the bandits looted available shops in the area and rustled livestock.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2341338609333112&id=100003709873814
Imagine if these soldiers and General Hassan Ahmed were killed in the South East.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Expensiveboo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
What a country.. So sad � �
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by cloud(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Importation and Sale of bikes should be suspended indefinitely while a new method of transportation is looked into by the government. Otherwise this insecurity will consume us all
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lawlab4:
If it happened in the South, the Army would lay siege on the village, kill everything that moves and burn down all the houses.
that's the damn truth, the shithole army are best known for killing unarmed civilians now they can't withstand armed bandits ndiara!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by emmayoc: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
According to our dear Terrorist sympathetic Gumi and Govt, u cannot compare our dearest bandits, Fulani herdsmen and Boko boys to Ibob. MNK and Upon are killing our gallant soldiers and service men but our loving bandits are kidnapping for survival. kiss cry kiss

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lawlab4:
If it happened in the South, the Army would lay siege on the village, kill everything that moves and burn down all the houses.

Sure...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Thousands of Northerners have also die in the NE! Stop all this rubbish oga
osamz007:
A YOUNG SOUTHERNER JOINING THE ARMY IS LIKE AN INDIVIDUAL COMMITING SUICIDE.

BUHARI IS A BIG FAILURE
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by smartNerd: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned
about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=osamz007 post=103756655]A YOUNG SOUTHERNER JOINING THE ARMY IS LIKE AN INDIVIDUAL COMMITING SUICIDE. Seriously, that was the same thought that came to my mind when I saw some young secondary school leavers at owena barracks Akure receiving training to become military men and women in fact so many of them can not even engage me in a fight and beat me but here they will be trained and armed with 1967 AK 47 to go and engage dreaded terrorist in fact I weep for their dying souls.
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Since they killed armies at the check point I hope they will not come out to say it's the ESN sha.

If it was in the south army chief will give an order to kill and burn down houses of innocent civilians.

When you are dreaded and a killer the government fears you.
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by EMMY76: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
solochris:
Let them settle themselves over there biko, we are doing well here in Oba �
Over 200 cows to be consumed no be child's play. Next post abeg

That 200 cows will surely feed the whole oba for a week.
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wickedfact:
The Former Provost Marshal of the Nigerian Army, a serving General in Army was killed yesterday. No comment, no statements, no action, nothing.

Infrastructure - A1 C4
Economy - F9
Social Interventions - C6
Anti - Corruption - F9
Security - F9

The (comparative) abysmal performance of his recent predecessor(s) especially in infrastructural development may have made you overrate him... I understand grin
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Wickedfact: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Awoleesu:

The abysmal performance of his recent predecessor(s) especially in infrastructural development may have made you overrate him... I understand grin

I'm sorry sir. In fact, change that C4 to D7.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) / Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years / Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.