Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) (39776 Views)

Enugu: Two Dead, Many Abducted As Kidnapping Resumes Along Ugwogu-Isi-Uzo Road / Gunmen Kill 10 In Amarawa, Sokoto Village / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wickedfact:

I'm sorry sir. In fact, change that C4 to D7.

grin grin grin

Let's give it to him Sir!
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
KingAzari:
Leave bandits and kidnappers alone. They are just making money and doing business by kidnapping, abducting and killing people including hundreds of school children, military and other security personnel. Let's just focus on Igboho and Kanu by declaring state of emergency in the South while killer herdsmen are running amok every other place shedding blood of civilians and security agents while getting paid in millions.
My prayer to God now is that, they (bandits) wipe out your family so that you can feel the pains their victims feel. Unless creature like you.
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
osuofia2:
Too bad, our prayers are with their families. Bandits must be crushed. Nigeria needs peace and love
nonsense...Your president is a terrorist and father of bandits
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Decency2020(f): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
The vulture griller sneaking out of the thread......

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fourwinds:
nonsense...Your president is a terrorist and father of bandits
ONE NIGERIA BRO
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2021
Gumi and yorubakwe said that d bandits that kidnap r better than ipob that kill security forces. They never saw or heard were in alot of social media leaders of bandits boast of how they annihilate, enucleate Nigeria army. Any Igbo group that decide to take arm wl never kidnap his ppl bc we r not barbarians or jihadist or supporter of APC or mujahideen.
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
osuofia2:

ONE NIGERIA BRO
I don't believe in one Nigeria....if a president can be so cold to herdsmen, bandits and kidnappers activities in the north but treat peaceful protesters and those calling for self determination with iron fist ,the he must be a tribalist, nepotistic and evil...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by MightySparrow: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
9jiriya Jagajaga
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
May their souls rest in peace. Very very sad. Just sad .
their soul won't rest...they use them against peaceful protesters here they met their Waterloo..
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
A Soldier I know was among the deceased... He was a very honourable man ever since I was a kid. May his soul rest in perfect peace and normalcy returning to the state.. Allahumma Ameen..
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Shalommy:
Let them wipe out all northerners because they're terrorists. Nigeria belong to southerners.

Just listen to yourself..
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
post=103755928:
Update From . COM

Two soldiers were killed and seven others injured when bandits attacked Unguwar Lalle village in Sabon Birni council area of Sokoto State.

The bandits burnt down two patrol vehicles belonging to the police and army and were said to have also kidnapped many residents.

It was gathered that the armed bandits attacked the village around 2 pm on Wednesday, July 14.

"They came on 100 motorcycles; each motorcycle was carrying three well-armed bandits. They came from Tilibale axis and opened fire on the soldiers that were manning a checkpoint along Sokoto-Sabon Birni road. The soldiers also responded but they were overpowered,” a source told .

"Three operational vehicles reportedly left Sabon Birni town with re-enforcement but were ambushed along the way and two soldiers were shot dead while seven others sustained various degree of injuries. As I am talking to you, the whole Unguwar Lalle and environs are deserted for fear of another attack,” he added.

The source added that the bandits looted available shops in the area and rustled livestock.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2341338609333112&id=100003709873814

So this is the"business' that Gumi and El Rufai say is not a big deal...
El Rufai is a D.I.P (devil in power)
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wickedfact:
The Former Provost Marshal of the Nigerian Army, a serving General in Army was killed yesterday. No comment, no statements, no action, nothing.

Infrastructure - A1
Economy - F9
Social Interventions - C6
Anti - Corruption - F9
Security - F9

Which infrastructure you score A1?.....
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by labi1977(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Karma is terrible it seems people in sokoto are more concerned about Facebook blasphemy than securing their people from terrorists

now they have a real problem on their hands maybe they will forget about the fatwa they issued this week for that young man
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by staphcures: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
osuofia2:
Too bad, our prayers are with their families. Bandits must be crushed. Nigeria needs peace and love
Amen
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
RTR
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Lightorder: 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
Did I hear, Sokoto This is my first time of hearing Sokoto attacked
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Ojayk(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
post=103755928:
Update From . COM

Two soldiers were killed and seven others injured when bandits attacked Unguwar Lalle village in Sabon Birni council area of Sokoto State.

The bandits burnt down two patrol vehicles belonging to the police and army and were said to have also kidnapped many residents.

It was gathered that the armed bandits attacked the village around 2 pm on Wednesday, July 14.

"They came on 100 motorcycles; each motorcycle was carrying three well-armed bandits. They came from Tilibale axis and opened fire on the soldiers that were manning a checkpoint along Sokoto-Sabon Birni road. The soldiers also responded but they were overpowered,” a source told .

"Three operational vehicles reportedly left Sabon Birni town with re-enforcement but were ambushed along the way and two soldiers were shot dead while seven others sustained various degree of injuries. As I am talking to you, the whole Unguwar Lalle and environs are deserted for fear of another attack,” he added.

The source added that the bandits looted available shops in the area and rustled livestock.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2341338609333112&id=100003709873814

The Nigeria military that wins laurels in international assignments have been made a mess in the eyes of Nigerians and international communities all in the name of politics.

They are now seen as attack dogs of the politicians over unarmed citizens.

The undisciplined politician has messed up the long suffering disciplined military officer.
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
If it happened in the South, the whole military would've have their base in the South, arresting and killing innocent people. They won't question Gumi now.
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by jaymony14: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Speechless
.....Are you Michael Jackson??
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by jaymony14: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Last year it will stop bro
Flexherbal:
When will all these a stop!
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
jaymony14:
Last year it will stop bro
Me, I don tire
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by pepericozi: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
This looks like drama to me.

Nigerian movie

tongue
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
mrgreen4real:

My prayer to God now is that, they (bandits) wipe out your family so that you can feel the pains their victims feel. Unless creature like you.

Have u ever heard of d word "sarcasm"?
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

But why are u using alternate to access nairaland which against d rules of nairaland?
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Farid24224:

Just listen to yourself..
E choke u abi?... Una never see something. Chaiii...
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by ka1y(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Is this one igbos killing igbos or northerners killing northerners? Where is Abba kyari super cop that always shows � in IMO state?
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2021
I served in Sabon Birni. Thank God I don finish service. If not, I will be scared right now and unable to sleep
Re: Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) by smartNerd: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
The only impossible journey is the one you never
begin.- Tony Robbins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years / Palm Wine Tapper Killed In Edo (Disturbing Photo) / Weapons Recovered From Arrested Criminals In River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.