Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (98816 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Adau123(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
toffyz:
People get mind oo

For your concubine house, u freestyle siddon, dey eat

If not d husby come around early, na knacking remain 4 dem.

I fear who no fear woman!

You no know wether dey Don nack hungry waya them before they go on break?
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Oshokalo: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
Na to lock dat door,lock gate call boyz,tie am,give am better koboko flogging
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Officialgarri:
And the man still dey mould another Akpu
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I hear say the HUNGER in Naija is second to none.
That must have really accounted for it.
HUNGER made him forgot his apartment.
As a Hungry man he sees every apartment as his.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The guy get guts Sha, the mumu still dey eat food after dem catch am cheesy
A Hungry man is an Angry man.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Hunger made him forget that he's in a danger zone, but how wicked can a woman be that the Money her husband gives her to prepare food will be used to prepare food for a stranger under the roof the husband is paying for.

I see married women running mad for cheating come 2023.

This I have seen.

There are 2 men sitting there eating so who is the lover? Or is she loving both of them at same time? I think Smtn is missing in the story.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
angry sad sad Game up! Beat the hell out of the mumu man cheesy Break one of his legs and one of his hands wink wink This is how all cheating married women will be caught grin grin grin
What will he now do to the wife
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Ibime(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is Sierra Leonian pidgin so must have happened in Sierra Leone
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Why should he beat the man up?

Let me rephrase for you

angry sad sad Game up! Beat the hell out of the mumu woman cheesy Break one of her legs and one of her hands wink wink This is how all cheating married women will be caught grin grin grin

Bola146:
angry sad sad Game up! Beat the hell out of the mumu man cheesy Break one of his legs and one of his hands wink wink This is how all cheating married women will be caught grin grin grin
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
And why shouldn't he be comfortable?

Massiveglory:
The Foolish being is still comfortably seated drinking water and washing his hand in order to swallow Semo.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ta!
Nothing to fear from women.

SecretReporter:
Fear women

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2021
why not, is he married to the man, the man should face his wife.
OlayemiAshraf:
. The werey sef continue eating ni Sha .... The audacity grin
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by idahme(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:

Why beat the one that has no binding contract with you? going by your thoughts, its the woman he is supposed to beat because the man did not cheat on him but the woman did.
This is why guys always say 'Never you accept an advice from a lady regarding everything surrounding romance'
As for me, I will end the contract and walk away without causing any physical harm to any party.
Never will I fight a man because of a woman, not in this life.

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Why shouldn't he? Is he married to the man? The man should face the woman he married jare

Officialgarri:
And the man still dey mould another Akpu
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Newboss(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:

It's the woman that he should beat. He has no business with the man. The highest he can do is to ask him to leave his house
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by sisisioge: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Chai...see liver! The babe no try o. This disrespect on the husband is too much! Intruder continued to eat ke! What an insult!
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Yellowtree: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
She must have been a good cook
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Vicky2580: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Double wahala for them grin
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Ayobamiawal: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Congrats
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Ayobamiawal: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Am walking away from the marriage immediate effect
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by idahme(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Very bad that she dishonoured her marital home, but I wouldn't be surprised if she learnt CHEATING from her husband. Nigerian men are cheats, they don't respect marital vows........98% of them.

What is bad is bad, why do some ladies make excuses for their decision? Make your decision and stand by any consequences that arises as a result of that decision taken. Excuses never solves problems.
You must have gotten involved with 98% of Married Nigerian men to come to this conclusion.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by fof1: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
toffyz:
People get mind oo

DO YOU KNOW IF THEY HAVE NOT FINISHED SOME SET OF ROUNDS,B4 THE MAN GO HUNGRY DEY CHOP LIKE OVER STARVE HUNGRY MAN?
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by nijanigga: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Yep,the husband no Sabi knack the wife very well ,so she called for help
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wonders shall never end..
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by ledaman: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Big man with fearless heart angry
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by okuta007: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
toffyz:
People get mind oo

na the woman five am
heart to relax - she don downgrade her husband wella give the guy so respect no dey again
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Massiveglory:
The Foolish being is still comfortably seated drinking water and washing his hand in order to swallow Semo.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
The mumu gender that won't allow us have peace.

See rubbish in broad daylight.
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Fortez: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wicked hoesss
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by zoeA: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
Una eh! grin
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Babaetsu1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
People get mind oo
I fear who no fear woman hmmm �
Re: Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) by Babaetsu1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
People get mind oo
People get mind oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.