Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja (59118 Views)

Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Kwanza: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hassan Ahmed, a Major-General of the Nigerian Army, who was murdered in Abuja on Thursday night, has been buried at Lungi Barracks Cemetery, Abuja.
https://dailytrust.com/photos-the-burial-of-army-general-murdered-in-abuja

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ma R.I.P e yaf finish.........

Maybe the person below me will have a better thing to say....tho na nwamaikpe..... what do you expect wink

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by NwaAmaikpe: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
shocked

A whole General and a Director in the Defence HQ was assassinated yesterday in Abaji yet Abaji and all of Abuja is cool and calm today.

No mass arrests, no checkpoints, no commuters raising their hands to walk, there's no invasions by the military.

But God knows that if this man happened to be killed in say Abagana, by now the whole of the South East would have been on lockdown by the military.
Most communities in the South South have suffered worse just for ordinary korofo that died in their land.

Which way Naija?

775 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Just saw a thread of NBC asking media not to "glorify" bandit news by reporting it

I am wondering if not reporting the atrocities isn't demeaning the lives of those killed by bandits which "glorifies" bandits

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by nrexzy: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rip to him.....

May he find peace and his killers find pieces.......

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by WiszyFraud: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
R.I.P sire !!!

Hope your wife is freed unhurt

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by KillMNKnow(f): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Zoo Army mtwss
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Saao(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
What about his wife kidnapped? Has she been rescued ? Rip General.

General died in the hands of untrained bandits and kidnappers.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by ecolime(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba was assassinated yesterday in Abaji yet Abaji and all of Abuja is cool and calm today.

No mass arrests, no checkpoints, no commuters raising their hands to walk, there's no invasions by the military.

But God knows that if this man happened to be killed in say Abagana, by now the whole of the South East would have been on lockdown by the military.

Which way Naija?
Spot on

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by longetivity(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Zoo Army mtwss
which day you go get sense

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by tillaman(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
sad

Nigeria is so screwed as it stands, I just hope his wife is freed unhurt
One thing I envy Islam for is how swift they are when it comes to burying their departed, if you like faint make u no open eye on time na 6ft underground you open eye
The way them go take tie you sef life no go gree enter again.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by owobokiri(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba was assassinated yesterday in Abaji yet Abaji and all of Abuja is cool and calm today.

Which way Naija?

I was just thinking along the same line..
If you point this out, the loquacious ones will say you have a "victim mentality"!
Yet, it's happening... Before our eyes..

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Generalwoodz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
If this happened in southern Nigeria.
1hr later, In searching for the killers

Nigerian Army would have sprayed our Mothers with groundnuts from their Aks for failing to provide their children.

Our able bodied youths who have
no clue on how, who killed the Major, would all be running for their dear lives. If you don't run you are on your own. Because if you're caught you'd be tortured like a felon, and labelled a killer.

You are going to smell your yansh and see pepper with your eyes. You will be made to swim dirty ponds, filty gutters and all manners of inhumane treatment would be fully metted on you.
Sadly some innocent civilians who know nothing about the whole story would be killed, and secretly buried in shallow graves. Another case of missing person. Because their families would search for and never find them.

While the killings are going on other dispatches would be burning down our houses as they simultaneously move through the village shooting every moving things including our domestic animals .

A full blown war

One Nigeria indeed.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Maxymilliano(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
This is shameful. A whole general ?

This is the disgraceful level that the country has descended under Buhari.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by iwaeda: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-the-burial-of-army-general-murdered-in-abuja
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

All I want to be this, I want to be that has ended. Vanity and less than vanity, may the Lord be with family and drain all evil from our land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by ProfessorBerlin(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Na them them

Padi padi

Nothing concern me because na OBI CUBANA mama burial I dey dey pick money since morning

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Kandeed: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
It's hard for any military top officers esp in the Nigerian Army to make it to heaven. Besides shey I heard to get to the rank of a Generals ur no longer human undecided how come bullets penetrate this one??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Gadafii: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
a serving general just murdered like a church rat by bandits/gentlemen of the north and buhari isnt speaking in strong languages, shame

abeg how i fit reach Oba in anambra from ikeja sad

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by mrdharkchild(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
He died, y?
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by WibusJaga: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
A whole Army General cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Frmcokks: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Enudapan: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

The only burial I knew that happened today took place in oba
Any other thing is just funeral

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by tydi(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin

Shebi if I just shout Allah karba, throw General Bomb for their midst now Cus I know say Na fulani and Hausa men all wear those army uniform you seeing there .

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Dcreatve: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
R.I.P
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by nairavsdollars(f): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Too bad
Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by TruthHurts1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
grin

Why una dey cry like dis?
Una no want make this man nack all of im 100 virgins?

At-Tabaraani in Al-Mu’jam, from Abu Hurayrah may Allaah be pleased with him said, “We asked the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ): Will we have sexual intercourse with our wives in Jannat (Paradise)? He answered, ‘Yes, by the One in Whose Hand my soul is, a man will have sexual intercourse with 100 virgins in one morning.’”

Al-Albaani may Allaah have mercy upon him classified this hadeeth as saheeh (sound) in As-Silsilah As-Saheehah, no. 367,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Julianaa: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A whole General and a Director in the Defence HQ was assassinated yesterday in Abaji yet Abaji and all of Abuja is cool and calm today.

Most communities have suffered worse just for ordinary korofo.

Which way Naija?
life goes on

It's that bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by rawtouch: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
situation has always been bad for many years but some people will prefer to sugarcoat it, even the cinc has not celebrated sallah in his village for some years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Julianaa: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hmm

Re: Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja by Emmyreal4(m): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rip to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Blames Jonathan For The Killing Of Palestinians / Senate President: Tambuwal, Orji Uzor Kalu Visit Yari After Defeat / Tinubu Is Next - Pastor Who Predicted Death Of Patience's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.