Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) (36605 Views)

We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? / Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos / Lady Who Stole 4 Phones At University Of Uyo Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Bhelamblog(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2018
A Young Man was earlier today was arrested by the Police in lagos state, His crime is that he was carrying 4 phones, Even though the guy tried to explain and beg that the phones were given to him to take it to the village, As he was going to visit his Dying father, But they refused, According to News Breaker Medik who shared the video and photos the yet to be identified man was held at Ikorodu, Sagamu Express way, And that until he left the guy was still held down.

See more photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-arrested-on-his-way-to-see-his.html

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 29, 2018
With 9ja Police, I was expecting them to charge him with OVERLOADING.
9ja Police and "anything to make you pass the night with them"

It's getting out of hand o

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
grin

If you own more than one Phone you are a Yahoo Boy

If you Got a Laptop you are a Yahoo Boy

If You got an afro punk or dreadlocks hairstyle you are a Yahoo Boy

If You wear a neck chain you are a Yahoo Boy

If You drive a Toyota Avalon you are a Yahoo Boy.

If You Have friends on facebook outside Nigeria you are a Yahoo Boy.

Be Warned----- Nigeria Police Force

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Apostlevincent(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
Crazy-Demo
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by visijo(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
This is NIGERIA... According to Falz the fallacy..

But seriously it is funny sha.. What of me that have 3 phones?? naija police i hail Ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
shocked

Nice one from the police.
So he didn't see bread to take to the village but mobile phones.

It is one of two things,
If the phones are iPhones or internet-enabled phones; he is a yahooboy.
If the phones are just regular phones, he is a pickpocket.

The police should also strip him of his trousers.
Omo Ole.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Ekeseges(f): 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
Lo
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
He should be released a asap under one condition - That he is a mobile mobile[i][/i] phone shop"
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
Mumu news
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
Short of words...
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Chukwu94: 3:38pm On May 29, 2018
This is madness. When did the law limits the number of phones an individual should have. The NPF is absolute trash begining from their leader... the IGP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by OfficialRasheed: 3:39pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by bobo65(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2018
Na 5H go settle everything last last lol

Anyways I also have four phones for sale
Very cheap
S7 edge
S6 edge
Nexus 6
Google pixel xl
My whatsapp digits is below this post

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2018
Nigerian police are dummi, they don’t know shiit

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by xxolisexx(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2018
www.nairaland.com/4530370/must-read-experience-using-access pls mods help push this topic to front page so people can see how banks are stealing our money
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by good4all40: 3:40pm On May 29, 2018
So it's a crime now to carry 4 different phones in my dear country ! It's high time l leave this country for good

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:40pm On May 29, 2018
Nigerian Police grin grin grin

IGP transmission in progress
The most useless police force in the universe

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Elthugnificent(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2018
Jer6s:
When your VILLAGE PEOPLE'S PHONES is just as EFFECTIVE as the said VILLAGE PEOPLE grin grin grin

VILLAGE PEOPLE be following niggas REMOTELY from time immemorial grin grin

On a serious note, I was expecting them to charge him with OVERLOADING.
9ja Police and "anything to make you pass the night with them" grin grin
Yes I know it is in our nature as Nigerians to joke about almost everything...

But this is not a joking matter, as such it would be better for us to condemn this action by the force.

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin
visijo:
This is NIGERIA... According to Falz the fallacy..

But seriously is is funny sha.. What of me that have 3 phones?? naija police i hail Ooo.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
handsomeyinka:
Ekeseges:
Lo
SweetPuffPuff:
undecided
Peter4naz:
Ns
Chukwu94:
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by easyfem(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2018
Im afraid to go out this days because of this useless sarz ... I'm a graduate of eksu and I'm still searching for job even though I'm old enough to married .... Is Nigeria gov insane ....

Anyway ... To buy white garri around Lagos in cheap price call my number on my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by flames01: 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
Jer6s:
When your VILLAGE PEOPLE'S PHONES is just as EFFECTIVE as the said VILLAGE PEOPLE grin grin grin

VILLAGE PEOPLE be following niggas REMOTELY from time immemorial grin grin

On a serious note, I was expecting them to charge him with OVERLOADING.
9ja Police and "anything to make you pass the night with them" grin grin

There is nothing funny about this. Kindly stop this rubbish. Learn when to make joke or show seriousness

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by sirusX(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
Are they that dumb or clueless as to what to do in a real situation that they act nayhow without reason?

When would we outgrow this childish act from the force sad
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
angry

They've arrested me for this in Enugu before. It's now a crime to have more than 2 phones?
Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 29, 2018
bobo65:
Na 5H go settle everything last last lol

Anyways I also have four phones for sale
Very cheap
S7 edge
S6 edge
Nexus 6
Google pixel
My whatsapp digits is below this post
are you sure those are not the fones seized from the young man grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2018
His village members are powerful grin

25 proven ways to be making $2,500+ a month online without any investments.
All ways discussed there are legit and proven to be true, you must see them!

Re: Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin

If you own more than one Phone you are a Yahoo Boy

If you Got a Laptop you are a Yahoo Boy

If You got an afro punk or dreadlocks hairstyle you are a Yahoo Boy

If You wear a neck chain you are a Yahoo Boy

If You drive a Toyota Avalon you are a Yahoo Boy.

If You Have friends on facebook outside Nigeria you are a Yahoo Boy.

Be Warned----- Nigeria Police Force

If NPF catch you for this statement, you go expain. Na taperule Dem go take measure ur imprisonment

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol / Israeli National Who Speaks Yoruba Language Declared Wanted By EFCC. Photos / Herder Stabs Landlord In Rivers For Complaining About Cows Messing Up Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.