Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,127 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 (16156 Views)

Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 / Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment / Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by Pclemenza: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
Chijeep:
My dear, it's good for someone to speak out for safety purposes but it's also better in some issues to conceal it most especially in job hunting.
You broadcasting it on NL for people to see and comment may put your IV in a strict attention. Some people who may be better than you in that field might've also gotten the email but may not check it but you bringing it up here and them seeing it will make more applicants for the job and I guess you know what I mean?

BE WISE
You cover book for school exam abi??
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by ArticleBeast: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Chijeep:
My dear, it's good for someone to speak out for safety purposes but it's also better in some issues to conceal it most especially in job hunting.
You broadcasting it on NL for people to see and comment may put your IV in a strict attention. Some people who may be better than you in that field might've also gotten the email but may not check it but you bringing it up here and them seeing it will make more applicants for the job and I guess you know what I mean?
Na your type they make this country hard. And so what if other people know? The sky is big for every bird to fly. If he doesn’t get it will he die. Change from your poverty mentality. See as Obi Cubana opened the way for his Igbo brother. I bet you are from SS because this is your people useless nature.

BE WISE
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by Chijeep(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
[quote author=ArticleBeast post=103985905][/quote]
Obi Cubans opened the way for people...
That's what you were told, african mentality. When he was doing so were you there? The sky is big for every bird to fly but companies are limited to employ every body. If you like listen, when your opportunity comes throw it away because of Front page of NL
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by Chijeep(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I feel so sorry for you with this backward mentality.
Feel sorry for yourself. Keep broadcasting your opportunity let others kip discouraging you because of front page of NL
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by 900warriorz: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
LONIC:

Which FRSC recruitment are you talking about pls
Is it this July own?
Abi which one?
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by Efe42(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
OOzz:

It is easier for Buhari to resign as the president than the OP replying your question

Hmm re sure you!!!

The Internship program was to commence 2020 but due to pandemic the Company decide to reduce it workforce to 60% Internship opportunity now re very slimy...
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by LONIC: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2021
900warriorz:

Bros abeg dey calm down.. Abeg
I was almost in tears seeing ur comment.. I thought it was this present recruitment I put in for.
Abeg dey calm down.. No go kee person pikin.. God is my hope
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by Oluwapresley(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Chijeep:

BE WISE

Wicked soul. You call this wisdom?
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by Chijeep(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Oluwapresley:

Wicked soul. You call this wisdom?
No it's not wisdom. I guess you're also working why not share your position with someone who don't have job. African mentality (condemning quickly but der hrt is full of flaws)
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by Oluwapresley(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2021
Chijeep:

No it's not wisdom. I guess you're also working why not share your position with someone who don't have job. African mentality (condemning quickly but der hrt is full of flaws)

Wicked soul!!!!! Wuuuuuuuuuuu.... You will die known as a wicked man unless you change... Sadly I don't see you as changing. In short... No need to be nice saying unless you change. I will send a letter to you in hell. Wicked soul!

1 Like

Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by Chijeep(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Oluwapresley:

Wicked soul!!!!! Wuuuuuuuuuuu.... You will die known as a wicked man unless you change... Sadly I don't see you as changing. In short... No need to be nice saying unless you change. I will send a letter to you in hell. Wicked soul!
Leave your position so that some other people who don't have job can also share in it.
I know this one pain you more... let's see a generous person here na
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by 900warriorz: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2021
LONIC:

Bros abeg dey calm down.. Abeg
I was almost in tears seeing ur comment.. I thought it was this present recruitment I put in for.
Abeg dey calm down.. No go kee person pikin.. God is my hope
grin You've got nothing to fear if you follow up your process well...My statement was made in a past tense.
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by Efe42(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Pclemenza:
You didn’t lie here. Lol
Why hmm
Re: Chevron Nigeria Internship 2021 /2022 by Efe42(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
900warriorz:
grin You've got nothing to far if you follow up your process well...My statement was made in a past tense.

Hmm lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guiness Nig. Assessment Centre Invitation: Retail Sales Executive{enugu} / Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Aptitude Test / Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.