Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) (83467 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives In London Ahead Of Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral (Video) / Wike Lúlé: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video) / Anambra 2021: Dr. Godwin Maduka To Emerge PDP Candidate, Chidoka As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by dailybuzzng: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Olakunle Churchill Joins Godwin Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral

As dignatries from various walks of life, stormed the funeral of the mother of Obi Iyiegbu, popularly called Obi Cubana, the event became more glamorous when the duo of astute businessman, Olakunle Churchill and frontline politician, Godwin Maduka, graced the ceremony, at Oba, Anambra State.

The duo on arrival were warmly received by other guests who were at the event to mourn and celebrate with their long time friend and ally, Obi Cubana.

Maduka, is a notable governorship aspirant in Anambra State, while Churchill, is a known businessman who has proved his mettle in the world of business.

The duo added glamour and finesse to the event as they engaged in "naira rain", to the delight of guests, who in turn, danced to various rendition of songs at the burial

Oba town in Anambra State, has unarguably become "epicenter"of the social media recently as eminent personalities across the country whon attended the funeral of Obi Cubana's mother.

The event which has turned to a gathering of Politicians, celebs, socialites had in attendance top music artists such as Davido, Phyno, D Banj, Phyno, K Cee.

Others sighted at the event include E Money, Nollywood actors and actresses.

Watch videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rirjtU1NYIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFZgpQeyvH0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghTD9DNlOa4

Source: https://www.statepress.ng/2021/07/olakunle-churchill-joins-godwin-maduka.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by dailybuzzng: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
More photos

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by flamingREED(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
Mark my words:

You shall hear about me.

249 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by 111GlassCup: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
flamingREED:
Mark my words:
You shall hear about me.

Amen... For good and not for evil. But remember no matter how much the money is, it stays on Earth. So is the sacrifices really worth it cheesy

358 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by EXLOVER(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Churchill be like : Oboy where you dey with the tramadol na? That girl wey i arrange dor dey my hotel now o, you know say i nor go fit waste 500k for just 40seconds

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by prezee1: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Una still dey untop dis matter

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Sabadon(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
You see ba, in this life just hv money

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by FirstSon01: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Maduka might most probably not be very close to Obi Cubanna but has seen another opportunity to show himself to the public and garner sentiments ahead of his "defection".

Trust politicians at your own peril, it's all a game.

Rip Mama Obi Cubanna.

26 Likes

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
E be things tongue

Na this party be: If uno get money, hide your face.

17 Likes

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
What ever you do in this life just make sure you don’t stay poor

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Airwavez: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Sabadon(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
flamingREED:
Mark my words:

You shall hear about me.
amen brother, even if it tarries

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by daddytime(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Alex report handwriting

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by seniormallam(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Was surprise to see Tonto dikeh not adding her surname to king Andre's name today........before Roseline son go collect first son from her son, gragra don finish las las

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by holyDaniel: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Yea
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Chatflick(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Make him mama rest na. Shey the burial never end haba
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by utenwuson: 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Alex the sycophantic element......

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by praiseneo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Barbing saloon furnitures for sale at very cheap price
Including
3 chairs
1 for queue
2 chairs for customers
An aluminum sliding door
A cabinet/drawer
2 hanging mirrors

Location Abulegba Lagos
WhatsApp 08067662004 for pictures

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Naijayouth(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
Very soon this matter go end, and we go hear word. undecided

Cubana this, Cubana that. Even journalists wan use style cash outgrin

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by akeeng: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
45 seconds everywhere burst

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Franchise21(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
OK
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by timesup234: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Narcotics is the future

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by MrOkenwa(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
When you’re big, you’re big

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by WibusJaga: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ecclesiastes 10:19
A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

In all your getting, get money but legitimately. cool

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Dozie32(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
Na celebration be this, not a burial.

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by sammysmiles(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by vincentjk(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Moral lesson; igbo men are silent. I mean really silent billionaires.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : May Mama Obi Cubana's soul's continue to be in Perfect Peace.

One day we all gonna die.

flamingREED:
Mark my words:
You shall hear about me.
You got a very bright future ahead of you Reed.
Jesus gat you.
We will see you at the TOP soon.
Go and succeed brotherly.

Even before then,
One day soon before the end of 2021,
Your mom will ask you for 10k,
But you will send her 100K!
#JustBelieve.
[b]#Prudent

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by opalu: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
Re: Churchill Joins Maduka To Storm Obi Cubana Mum's Funeral (video) by Bekeey: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
It is real

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos)