Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (89536 Views)

Don't Vote For Atiku, Tinubu, Obi. They Are Thieves - Adeyanju To Nigerians / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by bigcasava1(m): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by executive12: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2021
Almaigaa:
Over 90% of rich Men from the EAST have questionable wealth. Only few of them made their wealth legally.

You might be right. But that record is better than that of the North and Southwest. 99.99% of wealthy people from the Southwest and the North made their money by siphoning Federal or State government money. Through dubious government patronage.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Basher8583: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2021
redcliff:
Deji, what do you do for a living? obi we know owns the cubana group, it is an utmost insult comparing someone who has a physical business to one who had none. shey them no go regulate this social media like this?

Have you seen the richest man in Africa Aliko Dangote throw money like that?
Have you seen Otedola throw money like that. Even though both Aliko and Otedola are best of friends have you seen them try to impress each other by flaunting wealth in people's faces in a ceremony.

Show me your friends and i will tell you who you are

Nobody knows his true source of wealth all that cubana group shiit is just a front. If you know you know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by tolue42(m): 11:15am On Jul 18, 2021
Nigeria Naira is really of low value...all the money they contributed is not even up to 700,000$ and we're all shouting here and there. Nigerians are really poor ..imagine the rich and wealthy men in our society...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by executive12: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Christistruth00:

Any rich man in Nigeria who is not an Industry player producing Physically Economically valuable goods or Services and also training and employing many Nigerians in that Sector should be put under the Microscope

Nigeria Produces more Fraudsters than Entrepreneurs that is why Nigeria does not have nearly enough Industries to keep its restless teeming Youths fully engaged and employed

Shrewd Business people just don’t throw money carelessly around on Parties

Reason Nigeria does not have industries is because of the unitary system. That is also the reason for massive corruption. The centralised unitary system has made Nigeria a huge criminal enterprise.
It's almost impossible to get wealthy in Nigeria without getting involved in criminality.
Without restructuring, Nigeria is dead.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by samstels: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
I agree with him. The guy's hands are not clean

My friend go and huzzle
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by 8stargeneral: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2021
Deji ur enemy of progress...what concerns u in someone wealth.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by MT: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2021
tonyashburton:
I don't support "spraying" the naira but what people need to understand is some of Obi Cubana's friends and associates have annual turnover in the billions and hundreds of millions.
If I have two billion naira cash in the bank that is all mine, it's not a big deal to withdraw ten million in crisp new notes to come and support my friend when he is celebrating.The problem with most of us is this type of spending is beyond our scope of understanding.

Assumption won't kill you. See the way you are brandishing figures around. Financial illiteracy reflects nicely on you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by tunapawizzy: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Simbadaddy:
An essential part of humanity is CRITICISM. The sooner we understand this. The sooner we get along with everyone
U may not agree with How a man chooses to spend his money, In all honesty I won't spend my money the way these men are spending theirs, but to say that gives one the the right to criticize how they spend theirs is out of place.
Tolerance is also an essential part of humanity. Someone behaving differently from me doesnt make them wrong or right or crazy

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by anytexy: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2021
Chigold101:
is it Obi that was throwing money or his friends throwing money?

Did you know how much his circle of friends contributed for him before the burial?

We should not mis place our priorities, okay
Show me your friend and I will....."
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by MansoryMX(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2021
If you look at the number of Likes in the first two comments that criticism this man’s opinion you will realize so many Nigeria youths have lost their way.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Alawode01(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Obi cubana didn't hiding himself for anybody and someone now turn himself to mouthpiece,whistleblower, this is not the right time for this advice, who then create talks now,why don't you call him personally if true you like him,busybody.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by tunapawizzy: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Basher8583:

Have you seen Otedola throw money like that. Even though both Aliko and Otedola are best of friends have you seen them try to impress each other by flaunting wealth in people's faces in a ceremony.

Nobody knows his true source of wealth all that cubana group shiit is just a front. If you know you know
U must think Cubana is where u go to buy 250 naira gulder. And who says he doesn't have other business he does. He is into hospitality, he is into entertainment. He is into real estate. All those shows that all these comedians n musicians do for u at Eko hotel charging big money, who u think say they fund all those things (for.profit of course)
To organize those things before guests buy ticket. Abi u think Eko hotel n co go collect hall money after show.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Forgodsgrace: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Almaigaa:

Trash.

No mind him,even Invictus Obi get more profile than that
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Iamthoney(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Basher8583:

Na you say nobody knows his true source of wealth, Na you still say all that Cubana group shiii is just a front. Why you dey contradict yourself na guy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by slimik: 11:29am On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

But if him spend money on you and your family you go open toto
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2021
Typical jealousy!!

I knew this will be coming!!

As it begins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2021
slimik:

But if him spend money on you and your family you go open toto
haha.. that's so loud
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by tunapawizzy: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2021
executive12:

Reason Nigeria does not have industries is because of the unitary system. That is also the reason for massive corruption. The centralised unitary system has made Nigeria a huge criminal enterprise.
It's almost impossible to get wealthy in Nigeria without getting involved in criminality.
Without restructuring, Nigeria is dead.
I hope you know criminality and taking advantage of the weak system are completely different things.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by stanluiz(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2021
Basher8583:

Obi was not throwing money. It was his friends and associates that were spraying money.

Obi and most of his friends are entertainer. Show up and spraying money are the business strategies In entertainment. It is used to attract customers.

Everybody will not be dangote and otedola. People have different ways of celebrating when they are happy. Know this and know peace.

That dangote, otedola comparsim with cubana is total rubbish.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by GABRIEL6036: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2021
My own op is that, legit or illegally made money. So far he is helping and uplifting the poor, may God continue to uplift him too.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by adebare70(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2021
First time your comment is reasonable
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2021
Sammysolution:
The only thing we can do is to wait and watch
for the outcome of things, as of been brainwashed into crime by obi Cubana, that is absolutely dumb.
AI disagree with your last statement. A lot of people go into crime to make money because of intimidation by the so called rich men.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by tunapawizzy: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
No go hustle...dey find hand wey no clean.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Go and wash his hands to be clean
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by stanluiz(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Iamthoney:
Na you say nobody knows his true source of wealth, Na you still say all that Cubana group shiii is just a front. Why you dey contradict yourself na guy?
Don't mind them.

Hatred, deep envy, confusion and inferiority complex is their problem.

Obi owns no body any explanation.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by Yoighaman(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2021
Obi Cubana's wealth is 100% clean, take it to the bank.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by herolamy1: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2021
oluztx:
We are not surprised this is coming from a yoruba man as we have seen in the last 72 hrs. They have been attacking Cubana and Igbos since this event. All other tribes are minding their business but Yorubas. When we catch them on Nairaland here doing the same, they will claim it's Fulani imposters but when you read all posts online of Facebook and Twitter.

Cubana is in the show biz, part of his business strategy is to showcase wealth to attract customers. After seeing the wealth and dignataries in the burial, he knows prospective clients will want to visit his Cubana clubs to connect with these big men. This is common sense if you are business minded!

Your sense of reasoning is very low. How would someone just assume all Yoruba tribe is attacking Obi Cubana? Just because someone started talking rubbish does not mean you should reason like a kindergarten child.
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by yassinattah(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2021
This is just bad belle,plain and simple
Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by nzeobi(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2021
walexsho:

And you think Osewa will soend his money recklessly? Dangote as well know how he spend his money and on whom to spend it. He never publicised himself through Big party but through scholarships, teaming employment of Nigerians etc

Oga everybody spends their money as they wish but not everybody will invite you to come and see them spending it.
And mind you obinna did not spend money his friends did

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi by HEAVEN4444: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Babara1994:
Bad road network,
Zero quality universities,
Zero hospitals,
No industries,
Yet they are busy spraying money like say dem even get 1 million dollars for bank.

What's the use of the money when your ppl can't feel ur impact?

As a matter of fact, the best schools, hospitals and industries are in the South West, yet these ppl don't shout like we do. I detest being an Igbo lady.
It is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.