Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? (3139 Views)

Why Are Obidients So Heartless? (pictures) / Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" / I Helped Many Igbo Businessmen Become Billionaires, So S-east Needs Me-bafarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by nairavsdollars(f): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Last weekend's burial of Igbo billionaire, Obi Cubana's mother has further exposed the wickedness of wealthy Igbo people.
Why can't you tar the roads for the burial? Even Cubana himself should be ashamedas he walked on untarred brown roads
You have friends donating cows for burial, why can't you mobilise them to help fix the bad roads?
We keep complaining of erosion and abusing Buhari, yet our billionaires are heartless.
As a proud Easterner, i believe we should develop our homeland ourselves without waiting for government support.
I am not proud of Obi Cubana

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by theTranslator: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Billionaires in ₦aira?

That one na billionaire? undecided

xpressionx:

If they change your networth to dollars, you will be owing the government.
grin
I don't understand this undecided
A savage post that is not comprehensible is plain stupidity
I am sure you are less wealthy than I am
flamingREED:

Mr Seun, I'm pretty sure you've never seen savagery of this sought !
speak Igbo abeg
No be by force to speak English
Fools everywhere cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by jaeyking(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
Billionaires in ₦aira?

You no serious at all cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by Clerverly: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Anybody that has One million Naira in Igboland is a billionaire according to IPOB... grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by BKayy: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Out of the whole of Oba. You haters hunted for a side that is not tarred and started broadcasting it.
Haters will always hate.
You didn't see all the clubs there, the hotels, the estates and beautiful monuments just a path.
Only God knows the energy you people wasted to find this place you are using for your propaganda

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by SlayerForever: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Another bastard blaming the victims.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by IgweOfNnewi: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
What a mess up

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by Asgard73: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
.... and how many Tinubu and Yoruba billionaires don tare that made yorubaland ghosted deserted with chronic poverty dealing with humans ..

The hunger menace in Yoruba land loud .... even Yoruba media presently have to focus on igbos to survive..

Yoruba dailies and propaganda machines including our own nairaland will suffer if igbo news no reach front page

We feed them all round ... but Na them get mouth... that can’t be translated to wealth

So the envy.

Osibanjo don Dey power Na grin

16 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by Mrkcee(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Na dem. OP u b vanity crew secretary.

15 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by xpressionx(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
Billionaires in ₦aira?
If they change your networth to dollars, you will be owing the government. grin

11 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by nairavsdollars(f): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
How do u mean
xpressionx:

grin
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by hahket: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin grin
nairavsdollars:
How do u mean
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by flamingREED(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
BKayy:
Out of the whole of Oba. You haters hunted for a side that is not tarred and started broadcasting it.
Haters will always hate.
You didn't see all the clubs there, the hotels, the estates and beautiful monuments just a path

You've done well.
You've demonstrated great linguistic Intelligence. And I suspect the OP is Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by flamingREED(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
xpressionx:

grin

Mr Seun, I'm pretty sure you've never seen savagery of this sought!
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Last weekend's burial of Igbo billionaire, Obi Cubana's mother has further exposed the wickedness of wealthy Igbo people.
Why can't you tar the roads for the burial? Even Cubana himself should be ashamedas he walked on untarred brown roads
You have friends donating cows for burial, why can't you mobilise them to help fix the bad roads?
We keep complaining of erosion and abusing Buhari, yet our billionaires are heartless.
As a proud Easterner, i believe we should develop our homeland ourselves without waiting for government support.

Are you proud of yourself or is it same head you get that obi Cubana get?

Did you vote him or is he your politician.

Go and marry...

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by kingbee90: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Shut up there! Is Obi cubana a Governor, local gov.chairman or holding any gov.position?
Go and tell Tinubu who has stolen government wealth to develop Iragbiji town where he actually comes from.

9 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
Billionaires in ₦aira?

I don't understand this :-/

Fools everywhere cheesy

Naira billionaire is a $ or £ thousandnaire LOL
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by onumadu: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
@OP your point is true, but you should not generalize to all Igbos.
Certain towns in Igboland are known for community and self help efforts, and Obi Cubana's town is not particularly one of such towns in Igboland.
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by udele1: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by kkash: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2021

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
That's a village, most people would prefer it that way, it's a form of cultural identity, the road that bad compared to most others

It's just like saying why do Benins not paint the sculptures made with clay or why did they use clay
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by flamingREED(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
Billionaires in ₦aira?

I don't understand this undecided
speak Igbo abeg
No be by force to speak English
Fools everywhere cheesy
And why don't you punctuate your writings if you're better than the least of those I teach diction, syntax and continuous writing?
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by owobokiri(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Trauma is just too much for my Afonja brethrens.?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by theTranslator: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
flamingREED:

And why don't you punctuate your writings if you're better than the least of those I teach diction, syntax and continuous writing?
you wouldn't have replied if you were wise
But you're not
So I should write like I'm writing a letter cheesy you made a bloody grammar blunder and you still have the stupidity to say I'm not good at writing cheesy

flamingREED:

Did you just type 'you have the stupidity'?
My dear, you're no where near being a good writer. I have to be frank with you.
cheesy
I can see that you cannot read as well as you write cheesy
I wrote "you still have the stupidity" not "you have the stupidity"
grin
You are no match for a primary school student
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by flamingREED(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
theTranslator:
you wouldn't have replied if you were wise
But you're not
So I should write like I'm writing a letter cheesy you made a bloody grammar blunder and you still have the stupidity to say I'm not good at writing cheesy
Did you just type 'you have the stupidity'?
My dear, you're no where near being a good writer. I have to be frank with you.
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by santopelele(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is obi cubana a president or governor? Why will he do what your useless politicians refuse to do? He can only do it at his will and not by force because you are not paying him tax, instead he is the one paying the government tax
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by ken6488(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
He is not the governor

Also it is up to him
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by ablejesus26(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
kingbee90:

Shut up there! Is Obi cubana a Governor, local gov.chairman or holding any gov.position?
Go and tell Tinubu who has stolen government wealth to develop Iragbiji town where he actually comes from.

I seriously can't understand why they keep expecting the man to do the job of the govt�.
If he comes out to vote for a position now,they will not vote for him rather they will collect 5k from wicked politifcians.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by EngtTemmy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Do you know that you could be prosecuted if you engage in building of government road in Nigeria.
I have heard cases of such, the person was even charged to court
Re: Obi Cubana: Why Are Igbo Billionaires So Heartless? by chidyke77(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
xpressionx:

grin
chai easy on him.,u just finished the guy completely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal high Court strikes out FG plea, insists IPOB is not an unlawful group / Justice Mary Odili’s Daughter, Njideka Iheme Sworn In As Judge Of The FHC / Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.