Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3959464 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kennedy97:

Why them dey degrade my angel like this na

That girl dey smarter than 50% of the people in that house o

Why her vagina no dey smart?

E just dey open to every Tom, dick and harry..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kennedy97: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Why I go marry olosho to start with?

The worst na to carry olosho kobo kobo like Angel.

She go open kpekus for your papa sef... grin cheesy

Lol

Na you sabi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
MzCherry:
thats because this season is boring and not worth going to kuje for
And your fave don leave for 5th week tongue
Those going to kuje for these set of housemates no get sense lipsrsealed undecided

Even you Sabi sey the season is boring.... cheesy cheesy

You're Teamies think otherwise.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
scondy:

U ehn...r u saying backstabbing is a cultural trait?

Is it a cultural aspect that can be taught or learned?

Oga kine...

Hahaha... we mostly form our personality from age 1 to 10. Factors that influence that personality include genetic and environmental(learned characteristics) factors. Remember psychology, sociology and anthropology put together tells you what makes us who we are.

Yes your cultural background can influence your behaviour...

Well enough of this shaaa, I'm not insinuating what that dude is insinuating, I'm only stating the fact....

No be me talk am oo,,,,... na Behavioural science talk am..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kennedy97:

That dey smarter than 50% of the people in that house o

But u ll agree she needs proper nurture and guidance after the show...she is lashing out how best she knows to get attention.....to me i see a confused girl that wants to fit in to pop culture...she has removed limits to decency .....all in the guise of I am woke and can do whataever....

It's takes discipline to learn to draw the line and ensure u don't remove limits in life .....

That's why I always pray that the popular stans of such people are those that don't encourage bad behaviour all in the guise of showing support....

This is one thing that helped Nina....she was also this naive babe that just thought she fell in love and wasn't wise enough to apply caution cos she didn't know better...

If Oby can follow through and have that dinner with her...follow up with her ...we lll see an improved angel.....

But if she enter the hands of some kind people....hmnnn...that house display na just stepping stone...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
DOptical:

I don't even think Saga betrayed Pere. If he did, he would join other housemates against Pere but he's never done such. He's only talked about this to Nini.

When several housemates were calling out Pere openly at the last "question" game, he wasn't having it and asked Nini to stop with the banters. Nini listened and stopped despite Pere calling out Nini too. Funny enough, Nini always listens to Saga in the house.

So yes, he's always had Pere's back in a subtle way (not emphatically). He's probably telling Nini all these for a reason. Could be insecurity, jealousy or anything. One thing I know is he doesn't like sharing Nini's time with anyone and once he noticed any closeness from any guy, he gets angry. A "Jealousy" guy who's stingy with his woman's time.. I think that's his behaviour sha. One of his friends tweeted that Ozo was like Saga while "lock down" edition was airing. That was last year.

That was why I said that his fans should have simply accepted him as the way he is, instead of blaming Nini.

But even if he is only saying this cos of Nini, it is also annoying as well…. Anyone in between two people who don’t feel each other should try their utmost to make them get on or discourage them from talking bad about each other in front of you.

I really believed in their bromance and feel gutted…. cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
zicoraads:
[s]Booked and busy as a radio talk show?

There's nothing to confirm with Ozo's being booked and busy. You can be booked and busy getting peanuts.

And except we all have access to their individual deals and worth, no one should place Ozo in the top 3 of those doing very well in that set.

Do you have access to their deals and all its worth[/s]

What balderdash is this one spewing? grin

Ozo,Nengi are doing better than Laycon sef

Especially Ozo

Deals,endorsements etc

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Even you Sabi sey the season is boring.... cheesy cheesy

You're Teamies think otherwise.
if my teamies say it's not boring, then I have to accept that they are RIGHT
Only odogwu is making it interesting enough for us to watch it.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kennedy97: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

E done open to you before

E sure me say you be 30yrs old virgin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Are you one of those people that are insulted in English but do not know that they are being insulted? Do you know the meaning of a hypocrite? If you want to defend your NL friend, just say you are doing that. Don’t insult anyone’s intelligence please angry

Evil is not an insult in their vocabulary...its a complement....lool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
DOptical:
[s]I don't even think Saga betrayed Pere. If he did, he would join other housemates against Pere but he's never done such. He's only talked about this to Nini.

When several housemates were calling out Pere openly at the last "question" game, he wasn't having it and asked Nini to stop with the banters. Nini listened and stopped despite Pere calling out Nini too. Funny enough, Nini always listens to Saga in the house.

So yes, he's always had Pere's back in a subtle way (not conspicuously). He's probably telling Nini all these for a reason. Could be insecurity, jealousy or anything. One thing I know is he doesn't like sharing Nini's time with anyone and once he noticed any closeness from any guy, he gets angry. A "Jealousy" guy who's stingy with his woman's time.. I think that's his behaviour sha. One of his friends tweeted that Ozo was like Saga while "lock down" edition was airing. That was last year.

That was why I said that his fans should have simply accepted him as the way he is, instead of blaming Nini.[/s]

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Be like say we go clock the 5k before the live eviction show ohhhhh.

One of the Mod should pause this thread till the live show I beg

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Senseii:

Where are u “nexting” to? Abi ur name na Saga?

Shift Abeg!
I don't like Saga. I'm just trying to tell him that it's not a one tribe thing

Shift too biko undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kennedy97:

E done open to you before

E sure me say you be 30yrs old virgin

If to sey I don meet her for club before, E for open for me.

You no see how she dey share Kpekus to Dem boys?

E sure me sey that vagina for part like the red sea if I buy her fanta... cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Do we even have fans of Saga and Liquorose on this thread so?

If you’re any of the two let me see u
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Threebear:
Please Incase I'm not here for page 5000 , someone mention me grin

I've set a record this season .

Almost the end of a season and I haven't been banned once.

This is a new milestone . grin

I thought I'm the only one that has not been banned this season.

I know how many bans I chop all because of my tatashi 2 seasons ago..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
MzCherry:
if my teamies say it's not boring, then I have to accept that they are RIGHT
Only odogwu is making it interesting enough for us to watch it.

I see... undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
MamBi:

But even if he is only saying this cos of Nini, it is also annoying as well…. Anyone in between two people who don’t feel each other should try their utmost to make them get on or discourage them from talking bad about each other in front of you.

I really believed in their bromance and feel gutted…. cry

Nini ain't the cause of it. Nini actually disagreed with him on that. He's done same to Boma, Michael etc. Cos of their closeness to Nini. It's who he is. And yes, he probably likes Pere. Against the housemates, he's likely to defend Pere. Doesn't mean he won't feel jealous.

Whatever. Ain't my business. Everyone should just know Nini ain't responsible for it.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kinematics:

I thought I'm the only one that has not been banned this season.

I know how many bans I chop all because of my tatashi...

I nor know the colour of Kuje fence. But it seems it has turned the Apartment for some monikers here.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
This ship till day 72

Mazi and his Lolo

Ship WhiteQueen

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kennedy97: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
scondy:

But u ll agree she needs proper nurture and guidance after the show...she is lashing out how best she knows to get attention.....to me i see a confused girl that wants to fit in to pop culture...she has removed limits to decency .....all in the guise of I am woke and can do whataever....

It's takes discipline to learn to draw the line and ensure u don't remove limits in life .....

That's why I always pray that the popular stans of such people are those that don't encourage bad behaviour all in the guise of showing support....

This is one thing that helped Nina....she was also this naive babe that just thought she fell in love and wasn't wise enough to apply caution cos she didn't know better...

If Oby can follow through and have that dinner with her...follow up with her ...we lll see an improved angel.....

But if she enter the hands of some kind people....hmnnn...that house display na just stepping stone...

She go calm down

Lol

T-boss is calm

Tacha too

Even the other one them dq Erica

She go learn too
Except her parents are excessively rich which I know is not the case!

One thing I am sure of is that she is not an out right olosho like gbegiri and her other haters are putting her out as cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kennedy97: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

If to sey I don meet her for club before, E for open for me.

You no see how she dey share Kpekus to Dem boys?

E sure me sey that vagina for part like the red sea if I buy her fanta... cheesy cheesy

Wetin dey do this guy?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kennedy97:

That girl dey smarter than 50% of the people in that house o

If they are degrading her just know it's malarians and you should have alot of weapons for them in your arsenal.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
ekanx27:

I nor know the colour of Kuje fence. But it seems it has turned the Apartment for some monikers here.

Alot and many more to go. I hope they enjoy their green beans. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

I don't even wanna see that useless bitch on my screen again

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kennedy97: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crixxx:

If they are degrading her just know it's malarians and you should have alot of weapons for them in your arsenal.

I don't have strength for people who cannot vote

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kennedy97:

She go calm down

Lol

T-boss is calm

Tacha too

She go learn too

One thing I am sure of is that she is not an out right olosho like gbegiri and her other haters are putting her out as cheesy

Dey dia make pata dey wear you.

Na until you marry her type and she open kpekus for your best friend naim you go understand the meaning of olosho.... cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
DOptical:

Nini ain't the cause of it. Nini actually disagreed with him on that. He's done same to Boma, Michael etc. Cos of their closeness to Nini. It's who he is. And yes, he probably likes Pere. Against the housemates, he's likely to defend Pere. Doesn't mean he won't feel jealous.

Whatever. Ain't my business. Everyone should just know Nini ain't responsible for it.

Of course, Nini can not be held responsible especially from the update I read. If anyone is holding Nini responsible, they are just shifting blame.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kennedy97:

She go calm down

Lol

T-boss is calm

Tacha too

She go learn too

There is no name tagged to what you just said but 100% of people that will see this write up will know you are referring to Angel.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
TheEnforcer:
I don't even wanna see that useless bitch on my screen again

She's so disgusting. Tueh!

Na this type abortion suppose prevent... cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Senseii:
Do we even have fans of Saga and Liquorose on this thread so?

If you’re any of the two let me see u

I Stan power dancer hehe
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
The number of alternates on this thread though. cheesy

Some of you are operating in 5s here. 5 or more different usernames.

Continue. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.