Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3959434 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
ekanx27:

I nor know the colour of Kuje fence. But it seems it has turned the Apartment for some monikers here.

Na that mod wey her/em name start with D throw me into kuje oo... all because me and am no align support same person...

Just small banter e rope me in..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
This time is not moving at all.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kennedy97:

I don't have strength for people who cannot vote

Lol. You didn't tell a lie.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kennedy97: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

Dey dia make pata dey wear you.

Na until you marry her type and she open kpekus for your best friend naim you go understand the meaning of olosho.... cheesy cheesy

Shey like so you fit go ogun shrine bite spoon say na angel them done use codom for pass for that house..

We go dey here next year for reunion

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wait, Liquorose?

Is Liquorose the lady in that soap advert that featured them Bisola, CeeC and Tobi?

The lady dancing in front of the line up?

Her face in the diary room just reminded me of that advert..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kinematics:

Na that [b][/b]mod wey her/em name start with D throw me into kuje oo[b]... all because me and am no align support same person...

Just small banter e rope me in..[/b]

She not get chill pill at all. But I dey suspect say the Mod name when start with M nor dey look offence. Just mention the mod name, na straight to Kuje.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kennedy97:

Shey like so you fit go ogun shrine bite spoon say na angel them done use codom for pass for that house..

We go dey here next year for reunion

Yes!..

I fit swear with my left balls sef... cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
ekanx27:

She not get chill pill at all. But I dey suspect say the Mod name when start with M nor dey look offence. Just mention the mod name, na straight to Kuje.

Gbam!!!... cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kennedy97: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Crixxx:

Lol. You didn't tell a lie.

My beloved olosho still dey house
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
MamBi:
Wait, Liquorose?

Is Liquorose the lady in that soap advert that featured them Bisola, CeeC and Tobi?

Yes she is

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
damiviolet:

Yes she is

Oh wow. Thanks..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
MamBi:
Wait, Liquorose?

yes grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
I heard Ebuka's wife follow this thread for real.

Let's know you please. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
tsquaure:
saga messed up . Calling someone suicidal is more than pillow talk . Saying your bestie should take voluntary exit from a show you both suffered to qualify for is all shades of wrong

His words were on borderline malicious and without a cause or provocation....not even a strategy....to do this to someone who did nothing but have your back? He owe pere....big time! A debt he didnt realise the dept. If Saskay wins hoh tomoro, she is swapping pere straight a way.....cos of Saga.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Perema9: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Just imagine what will happen to haters when MARIA announces her premium deals for a premium girl.... cheesy grin

I hope that okpolor eyed masturbater won't pluck his eyes off... cheesy cheesy
see those lips.....
chai

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
MamBi:
Wait, Liquorose?

Yeap she is, she no just dey loud am.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
badinfluence:

When you people were loving Queen's issue with WM, you didn't remember 'e go reach everybody'..

I already said Queen will "happen" to white money when she went after maria and Pere and you people rejoiced.....so what are you on about?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
scondy:

So why does he keep hoping pere wins hoh and save him....?

lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ebuka wife oya show face
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why am I just noticing that Nini's bum is the same size as mine? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Awwww biggie thank you for that advice you gave my baby girl kiss Baby girl has such a beautiful heart she does not down play other people's talent or efforts .....liquorose u are loved as for the naysayers we are not even giving them the attention they so clamor for all eyes on u baby girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Geezeem:

His words were bother on malicious and without a cause or provocation....not even a strategy....to do this to someone who did nothing but have your back? He owe pere....big time! A debt he didnt realise the dept. If Saskay wins hoh tomoro, she is swapping pere straight a way.....cos of Saga.

Well that's true though, as it seems Saskay will only have Pere as an option for swapping.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Geezeem:

His words were bother on malicious and without a cause or provocation....not even a strategy....to do this to someone who did nothing but have your back? He owe pere....big time! A debt he didnt realise the dept. If Saskay wins hoh tomoro, she is swapping pere straight a way.....cos of Saga.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
damiviolet:
Awwww biggie thank you for that advice you gave my baby girl kiss Baby girl has such a beautiful heart she does not down play other people's talent or efforts .....liquorose u are loved as for the naysayers we are not even giving them the attention they so clamor for all eyes on u baby girl

The only offence your baby committed is liking Emmanuel and everyone feels Emmanuel is using her, apart from that everyone loves her and her ways in and outside the house.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Very well then....

Hopefully, vawulence will help keep the warrant officer fans in check....

And I am here to ordain it.
Leave my general alone o grin grin grin

U people should not kill my general for me
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Whitemoney the second wisest of them all (the first, being Pere of course.)

A week after all the housemates entered the house WM money kept saying immediately they all passed through that door - they all have become winners.

Mumu like Tega, Boma, Nini, Angel and the likes start losing interest in the game and suddenly believe they are billionaires already.

Then, the new housemates came in, sharp sharp WM went to work again. He started telling them that Dangote, Otedola, Buhari, Bill Gate, etc will sign them up for modeling and the likes. Again, these 'mumus' housemates bought the lie. They all relaxed.

The only person who saw through him is Pere and that is why WM respects the General a lot.

Ask yourself, when ever you turn on your TV whose housemate are you looking forward to see?

Definitely not those boring housemates because WM has successfully made them boring by making them believed that billion of naira is waiting for them outside. A rich man lacks drama but a poor man is fill with drama. Hence why some people considered the show boring.

Back to the second wisest housemate. He ran to the kitchen knowing fully well that when you provide food for someone he or she unconsciously starts loving you. Almost all the housemates will take a bullet for WM and if Biggie was to ask the housemates to vote for someone to win the Prize among them the fools will vote who I think you know they will vote; except of course the General.

My point is, WM works on this people and it is so unfortunate that most vievers bought into his game.

He is going to win the money, definitely.

I just pity the idoit that will want to use the kitchen strategy in season 7. The housemates go beat am comoth for house.

Well said! grin

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Froshloaded:
Ebuka wife oya show face

That shouldn't be a surprise Yerins, Ebuka etc all follow this thread.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
WhiteMoney and Queen joking around its good they've settled their issues......
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Perema9:
see those lips.....
chai
I have kissed those lips more than a thousand times.. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
queen really like whitemoney, no be joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
This WM is a very good gamer, sleeping on the floor to show humbleness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Echoketh:
thank God I didn't vote saga, any patriot that voted saga is not a patriot at all!

I'm one of them and I'm still feeling bad.

I pray he leaves today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) (4997) (4998) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.