Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3962044 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Richardonald:
confused transgender

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yale9:

Everything about Pere is one side.
He seems to be have fallen deeply for Maria and unfortunately, it's also one sided.

He has a beef with WhiteMoney, which is also very one sided.

You are not making sense!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Handshake practice

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
I stan harder!!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
damiviolet:

Better person....awon Omo mi to shatashata kiss

Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
But Nini also complained that he was dancing a lot with other housemates during the first Saturday night party
DOptical:

They did at the beginning tho. Then they let off, especially during the week he was up for eviction. Some of them have started again. Some Yorubas too could have thought it's Nini who's not helping their son to mingle & shine. As if he was mingling before Nini. If he wasn't with Nini, he would have been probably bundled out like Arin and Boma cos those were his friends before Nini cheesy. He's the one who caged Nini who's a social butterfly sef. I ain't Edo but I support Nini. I just dislike it when people are made scapegoat unnecessarily.

And I don't have a problem with Saga cos he's done nothing bad to Nini hence I can't dislike him btw. But I dislike his team and will always speak the fact here to defend Nini against any unwarranted mudslinging.. What Saga team did to decamp Nini's game at the beginning was uncalled for. They had even joined Saskay team to drag Nini unprovoked.

All of them including Saga team, Pere team, Saskay team or any other team should leave Nini alone and stop using her as a scapegoat. She's not responsible for the bullshit y'all project in your heads.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Giel:

It's not his team blaming Nini or maybe not just his team blaming Nini.
It's just people that don't like Nini using him as an excuse to drag her. Not like they give a damn about Saga either. Just excuses to attack Nini.

Like the way they were blaming Nini that saga didn't sell himself due to Nini. Lying that he hasn't sold himself. Blaming Nini for Saga not showing much of his artistry in the house. As if Nini is supposed to turn into drawing materials that Saga will draw on to use and sell himself.

I'm not even a Saga fan and I can clearly see the ways he has sold himself. The gym, the art work. Even the little period the piano was around. We saw him sing and freestyle. How else will the guy sell himself again?

You know Nini gives them chest pain, they even admit it freely. So they must find a way to drag.

Make we just dey pray say our babe will find a way to finals. So that she continues to give more chest pain.
You know Pere has set the ground work for her to be nominated with his gossip session yesterday. Let's just pray she makes it to the next week no matter what.

I don't have a problem with Nini and Saga Gumbody anymore. I used to drag Saga and Nini for gumbody. Then I realised that they both love being around each other and draw strength from each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Geezeem:

So those aint entertainment?

What else should she do? cook? simp after Emma or sample various male housemates at every interval?

Since Maria left, I haven't called anyone boring or delawood.... and will never until this season ends

I only mentioned boring in connection to Jaybore and saskay 2 days ago, wishing I could ship them

Nigerians are not voting for entertainment.... pls you lots should quit with calling anyone boring abeg

it's not a criteria this year and for two years now for that matter undecided

So liquor is good

Whatever she puts out, we will take it like that

Manage her good character grin
They want entertainment and they know how to do gangup votes.
Una go choke.

Tune in to Africamagic for premium entertainment, allow people live their reality.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
damiviolet:

Better person....awon Omo mi to shatashata kiss
Awon omo rere bi iyan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bannedidiot:
nobody is saying that saga has no talent. We have all seen his various talents at various times. The issue is that he is so talented, he hides his talent under the duvet with nini,how can that not be frustrating. I will come back after a long day of work to watch someone covering himself abi?

Lol. Where did I say that anyone said that Saga doesn't have talent?

I said that people were disingenuously blaming Nini for Saga not showing his talents. Which is actually what you're doing right now.

And this is false because
1. He has clearly shown his talents
2. How does Nini prevent him from doing so?
Will Nini turn into drawing materials for Saga?
Will saga teach at the gym 24/7
Saga found a Pen and a cupboard cover and quickly took the opportunity to draw Boma.
Nini tried to talk him then and he even chased her away.
Saga has continuously begged for art materials to draw and big brother will always find an excuse not to give him one.

How this suddenly turns to Nini fault is beyond me.

I used to attack the gumbody too and then I looked at it and Saw Saga and Nini were doing the best they can with what they are given in the house.

Instead of people blaming Nini and people lying that Saga doesn't showcase himself just simply say they don't like Saga and Nini and go.

People need to stop using Saga as a stick to beat Nini down.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
carammel:

They want entertainment and they know how to do hangup votes.
Una go choke.

Tune in to Africamagic for premium entertainment, allow people live their reality.

Shekena undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
genius43:
Tuning in.
I can see a pretty lady on white shocked.....Ok her name is Queen kiss She is a breath of fresh air!
unlike the dirty stinking foolish slattern angelica or whatever she is called that disgraced her self and entire lineage cheesy Queen indeed smells so nice kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sweetpink:
I stan harder!!!! grin

For sure, angel will definitely make the top 5

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
DOptical:

She complained about him because he annoyed her on that particular day! Nini only asked him a question when he was downplaying his country and he became sensitive and blew it up. It was Nini who didn't want to escalate it hence kept quiet because they were only having a conversation and weren't fighting to begin with. Nini mentioned it to Biggie. It wasn't only Nini who even disagreed with Pere on that. Whitemoney, Cross etc all did.

You’re doing well. Please school them very well, since they’ve decided to start developing selective memory. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Cross is the new blue hair bayii

It appears Pere was thinking of a new hairstyle too and Saskay said they should all leave her o, that they are distracting her from her 90m and turning her to a hairdresser.

I like the bants while making the hair so far. From telling cross to not dance in her salon cos she will knock him to cross making faces with Pere when she said

“Set awon we have a mutual understanding.. we are best friends wey dey kiss and cuddle grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
zicoraads:

Cross na legit bad boy...

Sas was miming to a song and said something about '...just best friends or so..'

That one was now winking Pere. Sas playfully called him an idiot and said I see you.

She was miming to Mayorkun's "Geng", then she said "just best friends..."

She now asked, "You know who I'm talking about?"

Cross was guessing Maria, because he thought it was related to Pere and Maria.

She said "No" and gave Pere a look, Pere now decoded, and said, "oh...you (Cross), and that one in the room."

Cross still did not understand, Saskay now said, "You and Angel now..." And laughed, "...just best friends yet you're kissing, just best friends, and you're cuddling" Cross blushed.

Then Pere started teasing Queen with, "...set awon Acting Boyfriend" and EmmaRose with, "...set awon we are in a comfortable space"

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Geezeem:

ok she is not afraid of Pere. She shouldn't be actually

She should just tell him what she and saga discussed.... shekena

No long magana undecided

Didn't she already? The whole conversation was kinda diverse, majorly centered on Pere always instigating sexual inkling on any ship in the house. He did to Maria, didn't he? I also mentioned on here that I didn't like what he did to Maria on that particular issue. He still did it to Nini last night while he was conversing with Cross, Angel and co.

I don't know why Saga started the whole conversation with Nini but that was the centre of their conversation before he started denying him as a friend which Nini didn't agree to.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emmanuel, Liquorose and Pere are playing snooker in the game room and Biggie is playing music.
..with Emmarose doing PDA

Let me do small update grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eeghe:

I hope she gets a strike if that was a willful and sober flashing lipsrsealed angry

I doubt if she will. Cross did exactly the same in the garden in the earlier weeks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
PrincessEstates:

They do remember the conversation, and what Saga explained to Pere last night was the beginning part of what made Saga annoyed with Pere.

What he was telling Nini that night was that, how can Pere call him(Saga) his friend, and still keep on repeating what he told him to stop saying about his and Nini’s situationship. That he has told Pere plenty times, that there’re a lot of things that they don’t discuss because of the cameras, and because Nini has a boyfriend. That it might make her not want to be playful with him(Saga) anymore.

That he has told Pere that he doesn’t like it, and that Nini doesn’t like it either. But that rather than for Pere to stop it, he intensified the “sayings”. That Pere keeps on trying to instigate things. And that the reason he’s letting Nini know, is so that she can be aware that Pere is doing what he’s doing, and saying what he’s saying, because he’s trying to press her buttons.

Then Nini said that, but he’s your friend nah. And that was when Saga started saying the whole he’s not my friend o, a friend wouldn’t do that, he has homicidal behavior, etc,.

So this is the genesis of everything that went down that night, which was what he told Pere.

Thank you for the context, and content.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Angel: “I’ve thought about it. People are not going to like me. I act a certain way, I dress a certain way, I look a certain way. And so I remind myself that I know that there’s so much more depth to me, and those that see it, see it.”

Angel, we see it and we love you scatter!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
HOH task when ?

Eviction and nomination when o ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ibukzy:
But Nini also complained that he was dancing a lot with other housemates during the first Saturday night party

Nah. She never did. It was even Nini who brought up the idea of dancing with other housemates for at least one hour before coming back to dance together although he blew up a smoke that day and cpmplained to Saskay. Even said he was having a migraine.

Nini never asked him to stop dancing with anyone. He dances with Liquorose for example

The only thing I recall Nini saying was she doesn't like guy dancing while sweating. She only made a remark about what she liked.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
carammel:
Emmanuel, Liquorose and Pere are playing snooker in the game room and Biggie is playing music.

Let me do small update grin

The house dry die cheesy

Today wey I no go work, nothing dey

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Raeheemwayne:

cheesy

Are you sure you're not watching this show from Nairaland?

Pere never nominated Queen, Queen herself nominated Pere. It was Angel and WM he nominated.

Moreover, Patriots I know personally didn't vote for Saga, we voted Liquorose and Saskay. I personally decampaigned Saga on this thread the night he was nominated for possible eviction. Don't let hatred becloud your sense of reasoning!

No be everybody dey house 24hrs dey watch Bbn, some people dey commot go find their belle na, So no vex for people wey dey watch for Nairaland you hear?

You can deny voting Saga but you can't deny the fact Pere's handler campaigned for Saga.
And many patriots voted him

Had it been Queen got evicted yesterday, you will be the first to come here and tell us how you gave Saga 2500 premium audio votes cheesy

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
fertilewomb:

It failed woefully within 48 hrs and the housemates started complaining of hunger. WM still cooked and still cooking till date.

And for him to get nominated last week shows that cooking is not afterall a strategy, because, if it is, as Pere claimed,nobody will get the mind to nominate person wey dey cook for house.

There's nobody that doesn't get stressed or over worked in this country, it's not a new thing everybody does. Even our president dey run go london go rest when the stress becomes too much. So if WM complains of stress, it's not a bad thing.

Why should he stop making Okro and semo? Do you think WM is Pere that is lazing about in the house daydreaming of a woman who has gone back to meet her boyfriend, to the extent Ebuka had to remind him yesterday with a question to go back to the way he use to be. Your Pere has lost touch because of woman(Maria)

My dear if cooking will keep WM active in the house, who are we to stop him

You didn't get the memo? shocked

Thats the essence of what Pere did..... which you claimed failed

his aim was to open housemates eyes that the cooking was a strategy

They then filed that information for use at the appropriate time.... which has started unfolding now grin

Naa.... it didn't fail

it hit home

who doesn't want to be cooked for and cleaned after? they are having the best of everything.... hot meals and still putting up the azz of the cook cheesy

Nah.... general wanted a fair playing field for everyone..... and he achieved that. Now that's success!

To stop white money from cooking wasn't the end, it was just the means....the end was to expose and water down the power the kitchen holds .....

like I said. he can complain from now till whenever, he must keep being selfless and serving those hot meals

Pere made sure WM is locked up in that strategy..... lwkmd cheesy

No wonder you lots can't forgive the guy cheesy

ok, I am done here

NEXT!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Pere will surely be up today

Queen and nini are sure banker to nominate him

And nini and saga are also sure bankers

Na only hoh fit save this ones grin

Nominations starts by 5pm

Lets see if youssef will escape today again, youssef the cat with 9 lives grin

Yousef will escape o. That guy’s game is topnotch. Im no dey ever argue with any of the housemates. Anything wey dem tell am, na “ yeah, yeah, yeah”, im dey take agree with dem.

He has made each and every one of them to believe that he/she is the one he respects the most. You need to see this guy in action. You go see am, but you no go dey reason im matter.

James Bond is learning where Yousef is. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ok, let me call it.

Is it possible for anyone to have castigated Mercy during Pepper Dem and somehow love Angel this season??

Is it possible that someone castigated CeeC and somehow loved Tacha??

What changed? The hypocrisy level?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Threebear:
HOH task when ?

Eviction and nomination when o ?
They said task by 5pm...but I hope biggie will not change it again....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
creolehunt:
Ok, let me call it.

Is it possible for anyone to castigate Mercy during Pepper Dem and somehow love Angel this season??

Is it possible that someone castigated CeeC and somehow loved Tacha??

What changed? The hypocrisy level?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Entertaining Queen is sleeping on the couch in the lounge grin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Yousef will escape o. That guy’s game is topnotch. Im no dey ever argue with any of the housemates. Anything wey dem tell am, na “ yeah, yeah, yeah”, im dey take agree with dem.

He has made each and every one of them to believe that he/she is the one he respects the most. You need to see this guy in action. You go see am, but you no go dey reason im matter.

James Bond is learning where Yousef is. grin

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.