Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3934008 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) (5085) (5086) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
feelgood:

I hope you are not using style to abandon me o grin
Any attempt to run from the WM/Queen ship will be resisted fiercely wink.
We are in it together grin

It doesn't matter that you didn't vote for her at the last. After all, you were labeled before me for daring to even like her at all sad

Er, so how can we make Queen get to the finals so that Odogwu will have tata around to be stroking his beards grin grin

Jeez, I've never had this much fun in a while cool

Blessings

I like Queen
I like that she has WhiteMoney's back
I like that she looks out for him
I like that she assists him in the kitchen
I like that she doesn't make him feel lonely
I like that she takes care of him.

I just won't vote for her. Cos she's not my fave.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Nini and Saga, do you know that our failed 36yrs old Midwife called Pere tried to drag you guys to the mud last night?

Please, continue pressing his miserable neck till he finds it difficult to breathe.

Do this for me. kiss

Are you done?

Because right now, the General is having a good time, moving about and gisting with housemates while those two motherfuckers are sleeping in their sorrows.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Who dem be, where dem dey?
Tueh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
Twitter...
The first paragraph is true, i earlier said it.

She needs someone to guide her, an experienced friend or mentor, she lacked it while growing and it’s affecting her.

Hopefully she’ll get that aspect of her life fixed.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
fertilewomb:

It failed woefully within 48 hrs and the housemates started complaining of hunger. WM still cooked and still cooking till date.

And for him to get nominated last week shows that cooking is not afterall a strategy, because, if it is, as Pere claimed,nobody will get the mind to nominate person wey dey cook for house.

There's nobody that doesn't get stressed or over worked in this country, it's not a new thing everybody does. Even our president dey run go london go rest when the stress becomes too much. So if WM complains of stress, it's not a bad thing.

Why should he stop making Okro and semo? Do you think WM is Pere that is lazing about in the house daydreaming of a woman who has gone back to meet her boyfriend, to the extent Ebuka had to remind him yesterday with a question to go back to the way he use to be. Your Pere has lost touch because of woman(Maria)

My dear if cooking will keep WM active in the house, who are we to stop him

Periodt!
Thank you for educating the shim

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eeghe:

So I am watching but I am legit BBpanicked that Cross would start rechyking Saskay that I can’t concentrate cheesy
Read your two updates and realized I heard absolutely nothing while watching...

Lol

It has been an hour and he has not rechyked anybody.

Me sef, I'm a bit stressed, but it's been casual conversations so far. The hair is ugly, but we go manage am because it is for a greater good.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
DownChelsea:

I like Queen
I like that she has WhiteMoney's back
I like that she looks out for him
I like that she assists him in the kitchen
I like that she doesn't make him feel lonely
I like that she takes care of him.

I just won't vote for her. Cos she's not my fave.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
genius43:
Tuning in.
Queen fine sha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
DOptical:

It's up to Saga to say this. He was the one who mentioned such and Nini didn't agree but objected. Now, Nini couldn't have known if Saga meant it or was just playing around because she herself didn't take saga serious when he was having that conversation.

Ebuka didn't ask Nini but Saga because only Saga can tell us what was on his mind.

Moreover, they had several conversation. I did say it was diverse hence they couldn't have known which of the convo.

Anyway, it's on Saga. Not on Nini. So Pere fans should let her be.

Please, loud it for them o, loud it. Awon “Eyan Selective Memory” dem. tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Geezeem:

You didn't get the memo? shocked

Thats the essence of what Pere did..... which you claimed failed

his aim was to open housemates eyes that the cooking was a strategy

They then filed that information for use at the appropriate time.... which has started unfolding now grin

Naa.... it didn't fail

it hit home

who doesn't want to be cooked for and cleaned after? they are having the best of everything.... hot meals and still putting up the azz of the cook cheesy

Nah.... general wanted a fair playing field for everyone..... and he achieved that. Now that's success!

To stop white money from cooking wasn't the end, it was just the means....the end was to expose and water down the power the kitchen holds .....

like I said. he can complain from now till whenever, he must keep being selfless d serving those hot meals

Pere made sure WM is locked up in that strategy..... lwkmd cheesy

No wonder you lots can't forgive the guy cheesy

ok, I am done here

NEXT!!!

Cooking is what WhiteMoney loves to do.

If Pere is sad that WhiteMoney loves to cook, he can keep crying for all I care.
Cooking makes WhiteMoney happy. The fact remains that Pere tried to come in between WhiteMoney and cooking but he failed woefully at it.

Pere is the one who goofed when he erroneously refered to a fellow man's passion as A STRATEGY.

grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
handelex:
To be fair Whitemoney was the one who went to her bed last night. Truth is they've developed a special bond in that house, it'll be hard for them not to always be together and that's the reality.

The friendship or whatever can continue but all man must answer their papa name. WMG only knows Whitemoney same way Monarchs are for Queen only. They can have their friendship in the house, we'll do our voting outside accordingly.

Couldn't have said it better...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Are you done?

Because right now, the General is having a good time, moving about and gisting with housemates who those two motherfuckers are sleeping in their sorrows.
I really feel irritated when 8% jump into my mention like the way those ALMAJIRIS jump at your body in PTI junction Warri.

Resist the urge to jump into my mention like those ALMAJIRIS.

Thank you and may God bless you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Geezeem:

So those aint entertainment?

What else should she do? cook? simp after Emma or sample various male housemates at every interval?

Since Maria left, I haven't called anyone boring or delawood.... and will never until this season ends

I only mentioned boring in connection to Jaybore and saskay 2 days ago, wishing I could ship them

[b]Nigerians are not voting for entertainment.... pls you lots should quit with calling anyone boring abeg
[/b]
it's not a criteria this year and for two years now for that matter undecided

So liquor is good

Whatever she puts out, we will take it like that

Manage her good character grin
But it's okay when WM is called derogatory names?
Just asking for a friend

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alexis11:

You are not making sense!
Made a whole lot of sense
Sorry u didn't get the drift..... Scratch that! Not sorry at all grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DreamyEyes: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
creolehunt:
Quick Poll:

Between Doptical and OGdaddy, who writes the longest epistle?
Doptical is lord of epistles, ogdaddy is lord of lamba . So there you go... smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ambber:
I think Beatrice could help her here too. they were quite close when she was in the house
Beatrice otu na akpa aka grin

She has not finished helping herself grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eeghe:

She also talked about what prayer and God mean to her, how she falls asleep while talking to God, etc...it was a long gist with Cranky sha.
On the surface it was fun and play, but it was deep too, very.
My heart was pleased/touched.

A young girl walks around naked; flashing her nasty looking body and stinking pucci, kissing and nacking all the guys, peeping at the guys taking their baths to check the size of their gbola and talking graphically about sex at every given opportunity knowing fully well that the whole of Nigeria is watching and then ‘falls asleep talking to God’ and this pleases your heart. Are you really serious? Is this how your parents raised you? Is this how you will raise your children?

You are grown enough to know what is right and wrong but you choose to keep supporting waywardness and a lifestyle that will destroy any young woman’s life. You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum! angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nomination time.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Is it time for nominations again?

Chest pain oh.

God abeg. Remember Nini cry she must stay till finals

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
nazablossom:
E reach to ask grin

Blastblade use him sharp blades on him he still neva recover

Hoho hohoho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I really feel irritated when 8% jump into my mention like the way those ALMAJIRIS jump at your body in PTI junction Warri.

Resist the urge to jump into my mention like those ALMAJIRIS.

Thank you and may God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eeghe:

This BBlife no balance, at all embarassed
Your meat is my poison. I am asking myself, “is it only nonstop music that LR soliloquizes to Emma about? I can’t really say discuss because Emma does not say much back to her.
I wish I had it in my addicted soul to watch some sitcom.
I envy you your enjoyment, because it has been a whole day of EmmaRose!
Today generally, the conversation has been casual.
They see each other 24hours, they have talked about almost everything and unless something else happens, there's nothing new for them to talk about today.
They talk about outside life, the game, fellow housemates and ofcourse their one-sided love.
The major highlight is
Emma: Rose
Rose: hmmm
Rose: Emma
Emma: mmm mmm
...then Emmanuel drags her and wraps his arm around her, kiss her on the forehead and so on..........

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
It may seem as though live nominations is about to start.

Shebi this biggie na werey did he not get the script that he should put them all up for nominations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nomination time.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Big brother just moved the time for nominations from 6pm to 5pm and didn't even bother to do any announcements or anything at all.

Big brother no be so
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Whitemoney starts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
I don't understand biggie, Nomination before HOH game again... embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
WhiteMoney nominates Angel and Yousef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
White money nominates Angel and Yousef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
NOMINATION STARTS...

Whitemoney nominated angel and yousef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nominations time.

Whitemoney goes first.

He nominates Angel and Yousef.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Whitemoney nominates Angel and Yousef

(1) (2) (3) ... (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) (5085) (5086) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.