Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) (35672 Views)

See How Close Roadside Traders Are To The Railway Tracks In Oshodi (video) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / Train Goes Off The Railway In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Karlzy01(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2021
damosky12:

You can sleep with both eyes closed. You didn't think that line through... grin Insecurity is not something with which I should score a point anyway.

Leave other people's state of origin. Just mind your business and stop seizing every chance to spit trash about South West. Like, what's your obsession with Lagos and SW about?

The irony of all this is that your people are trooping into Lagos, Ogun,and Ibadan on a daily basis in their tens and hundreds. Lagos is like a dream to them...

More like a nightmare and thousands troop out everyday.
I thought the line through,grew up in Lagos,schooled in Uniben and vowed I'm never going back to Lagos cos the madness is too much.
Everything na problem for Lagos,God forbid.
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by jossytech(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2021
Gadafii:
mumu, ur government borrowed billions of naira from China to build that medieval rail with ww2 type of trains and didn't make arrangements for flood and you don't see anything wrong with that

No visibility studies. Borrow n spend gofament
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Litmus: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by frog12: 10:36am On Jul 20, 2021
oshodi and all those dirty rubbish in the Water.. yayayayay angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by wink2015(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Semikolo:
No Come Dubai, Work No Dey’ Says Man As He Exposes Dubai Job Scam

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XXeejRJuvs

I see indians and other asians in the posted video struggling for a space to be interviewed in the quest for the illusive jobs in Dubai.
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2021
Its about time we start understanding what the problem is, all these are consequences of climate change, from the high consumption of plastic to the high consumption of carbon/fuel we have destroyed our environment, the rain and flooding will only keep on getting worse every year, because of the high amount of carbon in the atmosphere, and the drainages will keep getting blocked because of the plastic landfills, we need to understand this or we are just deceiving ourselves.

Look at the black soot in port Harcourt, every year the amount of rainfall increases, we basically breath in carbon in Nigeria, from generator fumes to cars and factory engines.

A Thinking Government would have built strong solar infrastructure , recycling and renewable plants in the country, subsidize it instead and reduce subsidy on petrol.

Do your research and educate yourselves before its too late.
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Litmus: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2021
It worries me how Nigerian men complain like women online. Party politics has not been good for Nigeria. Blah, blah, blah, blah, every little incident... undecided
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2021
in this modern age and time, we dont have recycling companies in most states in Nigeria, only in Lagos i know of, which they are managing and struggling with.

These are things that need to be done instead of building flyover and roads every where..lol
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by adelaja70(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Karlzy01:

Enjoy your glorified slum,at least I can sleep with both eyes closed even if it rains cats and dogs,can you do same in Lagos?
Everywhere jam-packed,smallrain=flood.
Most of you praising Lagos to the high heavens are not even from lagos.
What is your state of origin?
What's actually your problem? U get skon skon ni?
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by PAWG(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Semikolo:
No Come Dubai, Work No Dey’ Says Man As He Exposes Dubai Job Scam

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XXeejRJuvs

Open new thread, people really need to see this

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by tobstarizhia(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Is it that people don't have clear pictures for this kind of thing?
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by West2019(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jimasun:
Such foolishness by some Nigerians. How is that flood a reason to blame federal government?
When it is time to blame their local government chairmen, they will not do. See nonsense talk
keep silent you fool
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Jimasun: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
West2019:
keep silent you fool
Those at home
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by 9jaRealist: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gadafii:
mumu, ur government borrowed billions of naira from China to build that medieval rail with ww2 type of trains and didn't make arrangements for flood and you don't see anything wrong with that

How is it humanly possible to cram so much IGNORANCE into one comment? shocked
>

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by MrBanner(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Zeenino:
Nigeria is pretty far from being a developing nation. cry

Happy Eid el Kabir to all my Muslim families worldwide. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and sins, and ease the suffering of all people around the globe. Happy Eid-El-Kabir.

Those who spend in charity will be richly rewarded. Quran 75:10
Please kindly show me some love, let me celebrate this day with happiness and joy in my heart.
Any little amount would go a long way this time around, thanks everyone.
1 4 7 6 8 3 9 0 9 1
Access Bank.

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Justwise Rocktation
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Na ilupeju side be this nah of railway for friday.. so why is it news something that happen on friday
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by smartNerd: 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by smartNerd: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: Flood Takes Over The Railway In Oshodi, Lagos (Video) by Gfskw: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
For real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orizu Motors In Ghastly Accident In Ondo, 2 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Flood: Canoes Used As Transportation Means In Owode Elede, Írawo, Ájegunle / Water Tanker Crushes Okada Rider's Head In Ibadan (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.