Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits (5160 Views)

Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Daura Residents To Buhari: "We Only Have Light When You Are Around" / President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by money121(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
SALLAH CELEBRATION: LASG CHARGES RESIDENTS TO MAINTAIN SANITARY HABITS FOR CLEANER LAGOS

… Reiterates Ban On Sale of Rams, Cows On Highways, Parks, Medians

The Lagos State Government, on Monday, reminded residents to ensure that gains already made towards a cleaner environment in the city are not eroded as they join Muslims in celebrating the Ed-el-Kabir.

A statement signed by the Commissioner for the Environment and Water Resources, Mr. Tunji Bello, urged residents to complement the efforts of various agencies through timely evacuation of waste and cleaning of drains, especially during this festive period.

He said all waste generated through the slaughtering of rams and other animals, as well as waste from food items, should be properly discarded after bagging, through approved PSP operators, just as everyone must avoid unsanitary actions.

Bello, while felicitating with all Muslims, urged Lagosians to celebrate with moderation, bearing in mind that the COVID-19 pandemic is still with us.

He averred that all those who will engage in public outings during the holidays should avoid littering while observing all COVID safety protocols.

"In view of the prevalence of the COVID-19 pandemic and observance of the prescribed safety protocols, everyone must always ensure that they handle waste in the most appropriate way", the Commissioner stated.

Bello also used the opportunity to remind Lagosians that the Law against street trading is still in force, stressing that any form of street trading that includes the display of rams on major highways, road medians, walkways, lay-bys, gardens and parks across the State will not be tolerated.

Noting that it is usual for traders to take advantage of the season to market and sell rams and other livestock, the Commissioner warned that such trading must be done in designated markets without defacing the State's aesthetics or compromising the wellness and wellbeing of residents.

#LASG
#ForAGreaterLagos
https://woodworkingbox.com/2021/07/19/sallah-celebration-lasg-charges-residents-to-maintain-sanitary-habits-for-cleaner-lagos/

Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by TarOrfeeek: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Even LASG knows that accomodators are dirty people

Eko Oni Dirty O
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by money121(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Enoch07: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lol sanitary habit for lagos
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Shellsploit: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
This kain Salah sef..
Somebody don buy all the cows take do burial!

Life no balance at all.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Successmind(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
We hear.....
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Queenserah26(f): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Noted
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Happy Salah to all Muslim excluding Buhari......
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Lattop(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
In other News if u are looking for someone to help u in eating ur Meat, I am a good meat eater with almost 31 years experience...
Pls na me first start the business our price is affordable and can be paid with Rice

2 Likes

Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Hezzyluv: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Better oooo. Because,

the first time I entered this overated Lagos, I nearly cry. Come see as ditches full with used takeaway n plenty coka cola plastic bottles. The most annoying and very disgusting one is fecies inside the takeaway rubber. If rain come fall, that na chaii... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by drmikeadams(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hope say lasg Don advice lastma and task force to behave well tommorow
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by PussyKing(m): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sallah is a useless celebration by terrorist organization

3 Likes

Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Enoch07: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=TarOrfeeek post=103875118]Even LASG knows that accomodators are dirty people

Eko Oni Dirty O[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by VillageHead: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
...and after sallah go back to dirtiness?
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Onaminokwe
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
I know people for my area.. no be Lagos we dey.. Dem go dey sell the ram for backyard.. everybody just looking for means to get money this sallah..
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by legendgalas(f): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
There is no sanitary oooo.
Olosho full everywhere here dey disgrace our gender upanda
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Omooba77: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by condralbedez: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
If they will hear
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
cool
That year for Niger state cha.. cool

Al maria,my very good muslima neighbor prepared and dished a very delicacy for me.....

The truth is that muslims are generally good people cool
Na only who never cohabit with them go dey call them terrorists and other illicit names..

1 Like

Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by free2ryhme: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by excell0001: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lattop:
In other News if u are looking for someone to help u in eating ur Meat, I am a good meat eater with almost 31 years experience...
Pls na me first start the business our price is affordable and can be paid with Rice
lol you are a mumy man
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
cool
No money on ground to buy RAM!
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by sultry69(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Even LASG knows that accomodators are dirty people

Eko Oni Dirty O
This developer with his gibberish again.
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by Lattop(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
excell0001:
lol you are a mumy man
I believe it's a joke
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by harmargedon: 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by paulshedrach31(m): 12:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Let me be in charge of the Abuja branch. Sharing formula no go cause problem.

Pls na me first start the business our price is affordable and can be paid with Rice[/quote]
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by eobianke(m): 2:06am On Jul 20, 2021
0060616092 Access Bank Happy Salah.Thank You.
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by ddeola: 5:22am On Jul 20, 2021
After Reno Omokri don blast dem. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Sallah Celebration: LASG Charges Residents To Maintain Sanitary Habits by GThunder: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2021
I'll purposely litter the street of Lagos
Cos you faiiled to provide any higiene surport

(1) (Reply)

Olalere Odusote: Sustainable Power Supply Is Key To "Greater Lagos" Vision / Lai Mohammed: Shortfalls In Budget Allocation Hampering War Against Fake News / Observations On Results From One Of The Over Hyped Kkks. Katsina in particular.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.