Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP (971 Views)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / CEO Of Cubana Visits Emoney In His Mansion In Anambra, Check Interior- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP by micronut(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
As part of his thank you visit, Obi Cubana whose mother's burial was the talk of the town over the weekend has taken time to Appreciate Anambra state Commissioner of Police Mr. Christopher Owolabi and his team for providing safety to the State, before, during and after the burial event.

He shared this on his Instagram post.

See more pictures in video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erRZzud3NT8

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP by Namdeenero(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
E reach to appreciate. Till today no bad news from the event. Safe to say it was a success!

2 Likes

Re: Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP by Onyi22(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ego Amaka
Igbo Amaka
Re: Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP by festacman(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Obi Cubana is a showbiz giant. Therefore, it was little surprise that so much showbusiness make-believe or razamatazz went into his mother's burial event packaging and execution. Bloggers' hunger for content was leveraged big-time and social media latched on and generated massive publicity mileage.

Of course, the burial event was intended and designed to be the talk of the town and announce Obi Cubana as man of the people and man of means. Yes, he has a large heart and exudes simplicity inspite of his wealth and accomplishments. However, the massive brand-building effort made to promote "Obi Cubana" brand might be for business purpose or it could be for political reason. The real reason exists in Obi Cubana's mind. But one thing is certain, the burial event achieved its aim as Obi Cubana is today a household name in all corners of Nigeria.

Unfortunately, many people became emotionally agitated about the money show at the burial, got unnecessarily envious and generated toxic reactions. Sad!

1 Like

Re: Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP by xpressionx(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
cheesy
Re: Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP by InsideLove(f): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Namdeenero:
E reach to appreciate. Till today no bad news from the event. Safe to say it was a success!

So is it police that made it so?
Re: Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP by Jerryherd: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
No wonder he is loved by many.... He even appreciated the police, and I know he will drop roger
Re: Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP by kings59: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Alert has entered for a job well done. See how the officers are happy.

Nice one. It was a successful burial with no fight involved, except for the one fighting over leftover food.
Re: Thank You for Securing My Mother's Burial - Obi Cubana Visits Anambra's CP by Iliveforever(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Something strong tells me that Nigerian police can never pay tithe.

Just saying shaa

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Liquorose Boyfriend Enters Executive Lounge / Davido Brings Our Arrdee At His Concert In The 02 Arena / Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.