Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients (45065 Views)

Maduka Rescues Girl With SARS Stray Bullet And Amputation In Hospital / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by AdeniyiA(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Some of these Mason are so local that they fail to upgrade, imagine their work that can't make you refer them

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
aruu, bia are you a lesbian?

Adadike biko leave this girl alone oo

My Adadike how are you doing I hope you have return back to the east
na to knack you jazz sure me die if you come even a mile to my Ada
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
engrchykae:
you are supposed to be a woman,your gender is female in your naira land account.
e concern you?

is Adadike complaining?
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by ajyogbon(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
In coming govt is invest
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Starzo:

and you're using a female moniker...smh
e concern you tongue

leave me alone biko
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by JordanMichael(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
He's got a frozen brain, demented and a dead conscience. I don't know how some Homo sapiens reason
Rugaria:

No, it's like the one you built at your hometown..

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Akuko adie Sorry, adadike is happily married to a Yoruba Muslim. Look elsewhere and find your fellow BOMBER wink
God forbid!
holy ghost fire
Adadike is mine forever

Please stay away from me.
remember I broke up with you angry
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Kcboy0806(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Make una leave Obi Cubana alone na. You dey see where he lavishes money but you refused hearing about the 1 million hebis about giving to 300 youths in his community from every family..... Peper body dem �
gasparpisciotta:
Nice one. Heart of gold.

More these should be replicated by men of his stature.

Obi Cubana, Akin Alabi etc should build hospitals too instead of lavishing...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by nextstep(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
Commentor:
You know the heading doesn't say so.

This is Trinitas International Hospital, Umuchukwu - the one being talked about in this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnvAXDFxfVQ

This is the Medical Reasearch Center, also in Umuchukwu - the one I think you're comparing to Vegas (I could be wrong)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTjQ-XQH7k?t=797
10minutes, 20seconds into the video.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by angelfallz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Why would you think so?

Commentor:
I thought the hospital was like the one in Vegas.

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by georgeakins: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
He is just wasting his time.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
na to knack you jazz sure me die if you come even a mile to my Ada
AchalugoNwa biko leave my beautiful adadike.. My Tomato jos my Achalugo nwa paw paw Ada beke.. Don't come close to her because I have gun oo..
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
AchalugoNwa biko leave my beautiful adadike.. My Tomato jos my Achalugo nwa paw paw Ada beke.. Don't come close to her because I have gun oo..
you have gun I have jazz
I swear I'll go to Umolum, Igbakwu or Anaku for you.

na to give you size 50 sure me die

don't use Adadike to joke with me
I've already engaged her
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you have gun I have jazz
I swear I'll go to Umolum, Igbakwu or Anaku for you.

na to give you size 50 sure me die

don't use Adadike to joke with me
I've already engaged her
taaaaaaa I will contact Putin and collect Satan2 missile from him if you don't get your hand away from my sweet Adadike.. You this lesbian
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
taaaaaaa I will contact Putin and collect Satan2 missile from him if you don't get your hand away from my sweet Adadike.. You this lesbian
angry
stay away from my babe
we're married already angry
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Okuda(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
post=103909786:
From all of us @[b][/b] : God bless Dr Maduka for this singular act.

The only reasonable comment I have seen from you in this forum.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Segzy19: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
I pity this man. By the time they collect this man finish, I hope he will have money to return to America....
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Jostoman: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Commentor:

maduka is a Man of the people
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by engrchykae(m): 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
e concern you?

is Adadike complaining?
I am concerned that you are not to be trusted.
Why will adadike have something to do with an unreliable being?
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
engrchykae:
I am concerned that you are not to be trusted.
Why will adadike have something to do with an unreliable being?
we love each other
we are technically married
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Lamasta(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
He should concentrate on the next 8 years after soludo government is over may be by then ndi anambra will consider him
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Anyiamaka: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Commentor:

Kikikikikikikiki. You dey mind dem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
angry
stay away from my babe
we're married already angry
chisos.. I have gone to pay her bride prize adadike belong to me and for only me I can't share her with a lesbian like you
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Topmaike007:
chisos.. I have gone to pay her bride prize adadike belong to me and for only me I can't share her with a lesbian like you
do you know her town angry
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by highness25(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
dailybuzzng:
Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders financial support to patients

…Reiterates that no patient should pay a dime for treatment in the hospital.

Yesterday, Dr. Godwin Maduka visited Trinitas Hospital, Umuchukwu; the hospital he built, equipped to the full and donated to the Catholic Diocese of Ekwulobia to oversee its affairs. This is his usual way of routinely visiting the hospital. He made a stop from ward to ward, discussed with the patients and supported them with funds for their feedings and upkeep while they recuperate.

Note that since the inception of Trinitas Hospital, Umuchukwu, the hospital was made free to all the people, nobody had been charged any kobo for hospital treatment. Dr Maduka on his own provides funds for defraying of patients hospital bills as well as adequate funds with which the hospital functions.

While on his entourage was the Reverend father Incharge of St. Jude’s Catholic Church, Umuchukwu, Dr Maduka’s home parish. He joined him in the inspection and thanked Dr. Maduka for his good heart, kind and humane gestures meted out to all the patients and other numerous contributions to his community and beyond. He prayed God to continue to bless Dr. Maduka more abundantly.

On the sidelines were the affected patients who could not hold their excitements as they shed tears of joy, prayed to God to protect, bless and sustain Dr Maduka.

Onwurah Chinonso Anthony
(Equity Lawyer)
Media Aide to Dr. Godwin Maduka.

Source: https://www.statepress.ng/2021/07/dr-maduka-visits-hospital-he-built.html
Abeg this man de contest election?
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Safemoon: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Commentor:

I repeat such an edifice cannot have such terrible interior as depicted in the photos.

You are right the place he is right now is not the new one he built.the new one is yet to be inaugurated .

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hospital keh?

Primary health care center you meant
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Obdk: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Commentor:

Will you stop the lies.

How can that village health centre have this facade?

This is another of his hospital besides the previous

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Obdk: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
Commentor:

Will you stop the lies.

How can that village health centre have this facade?

This is another of his hospital besides the previous

Check the signpost for the name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / 21-Year-Old Woman Falls Into Domestic Well In Kwara And Dies (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.