Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients (45063 Views)

Maduka Rescues Girl With SARS Stray Bullet And Amputation In Hospital / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 21, 2021
Maybe the guy should be elected hospital governor.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Emekus999(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Emmypure:
The have deceived this 70 years old man, now he is wandering like a ghost in anambra confused
no body deceived him, he has this kind heart, he's doing what he wished.. Don't forget he is in his home town
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Emekus999(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2021
seborrhic:

I am amazed.
Even the pharmacy is more like the dispensary of a local government primary health centre.
is still better than what your governors have been doing since B. C. E (before christ era)
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by macjurek(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Dear Dr.Maduka,
More power,grace and God ultimate blessings to you and family for this God give virtual to humanity.

More of these needed beyond frontal of your domain which is south eastern Nigeria.

Very important be a king maker not a king,I mean political king........

You are blessed sir beyond all horizons of life.
Engr.Amos Omogege.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by descarado: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2021
Obdk:

Have u ever bought paracetamol for your mother?

Below is the hospital
Will u guys stop please.
U all are destroying the face of this man instead of marketing him.
That is his research center and its just a building with nothing inside. The day the place will be commissioned, everybody will know. Respect this man unless he is paying u for this in order words you are a poor image maker.

,@topic.
I think this man is no longer a practicing surgeon cos he can't take leave of absent for months.
He also should go underground and do the necessary things instead of this paying for media hype. Media hype don't work in anambra politics, I am sure heist have known that by now. If you do what is needed, the right people will hype you.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Obdk: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
descarado:

Will u guys stop please.
U all are destroying the face of this man instead of marketing him.
That is his research center and its just a building with nothing inside. The day the place will be commissioned, everybody will know. Respect this man unless he is paying u for this in order words you are a poor image maker.

,@topic.
I think this man is no longer a practicing surgeon cos he can't take leave of absent for months.
He also should go underground and do the necessary things instead of this paying for media hype. Media hype don't work in anambra politics, I am sure heist have known that by now. If you do what is needed, the right people will hype you.
be coherent for once in ur life
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by descarado: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
Obdk:
be coherent for once in ur life

Lazy Nigerian youth living off crumbs of others.
Go and get busy.
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by adadike(f): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
Topmaike007:
aruu, bia are you a lesbian?

Adadike biko leave this girl alone oo

My Adadike how are you doing I hope you have return back to the east
yes dear. I don tire for the guy. He just won't let me be
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
adadike:
abeg don't mind him oo.. Are you still in South west
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
adadike:
I hope he is not the same guy that created a thread just to call you off
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
adadike:
I hope he is not the same guy that created a thread just to call you out
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by adadike(f): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Topmaike007:
I hope he is not the same guy that created a thread just to call you out
Gbam
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
adadike:
Gbam
Chai.. Imara the guy before?
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by adadike(f): 5:24am On Jul 22, 2021
Topmaike007:
Chai.. Imara the guy before?
not at all. Na online madness dey worry the guy
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:29am On Jul 22, 2021
adadike:
cry
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
adadike:
biko leave the guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by OBALOLA55(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
adadike:
cheesy akuko Mike ejeagha. Ibialu nlawu
ABEG WHAT IS THE MEANING OF NLAWU ARE YOU FROM IGBARIAM AXIS ACHALLA UKWULU NTEJE AWKUZU
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by OBALOLA55(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
aruu, bia are you a lesbian?

Adadike biko leave this girl alone oo

My Adadike how are you doing I hope you have return back to the east
LOL YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE WILL SOON SIGN YOUR CANCELLING DOCUMENTSgrin
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LOL YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE WILL SOON SIGN YOUR CANCELLING DOCUMENTSgrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy no na Adadike na better lady and deserve a good guy not that pervert that is using her to catch cruise..
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by OBALOLA55(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
cheesy cheesy cheesy no na Adadike na better lady and deserve a good guy not that pervert that is using her to catch cruise..
AAH shocked SO THIS IS HOW YOU WON YOURSELF A HUGE ONE YEAR CONTRACTshocked

ACHALUGONWA NGWANU OVER TO YOU grin
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:

oga bia so this is how you want to judge this case cheesy

Adadike is my one and only abeg
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by OBALOLA55(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
oga bia so this is how you want to judge this case cheesy

Adadike is my one and only abeg
I’M JUST A LOVER OF SPECTACLE grin
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I’M JUST A LOVER OF SPECTACLE grin
are you spectre?
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by OBALOLA55(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
are you spectre?
SHA NOR TELL ME TO BEG ON YOUR BEHALF O grin

MONOGAMY IS A LIVING WITNESSgrin
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SHA NOR TELL ME TO BEG ON YOUR BEHALF O grin

MONOGAMY IS A LIVING WITNESSgrin
Monogamy bia what happened? Adadike am I save cheesy
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
OBALOLA55:

if I knack the guy jazz now they'll say I'm wicked.

well I'll wed Adadike by fire by force
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by adadike(f): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Topmaike007:
thank God you know he is using me to catch cruise and shine on nairaland
Re: Dr. Maduka Visits Hospital He Built, Renders Financial Support To Patients by Topmaike007(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2021
adadike:
thank God you know he is using me to catch cruise and shine on nairaland
don't mind the pervert jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Facts About Your Breasts You Must Know! / 100 Chevron Employees Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Secretly Quarantined - SR / Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.