Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR (40457 Views)

Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Petrol Subsidy Ends After Buhari Signs PIB – Timipre Sylva, Minister / Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by grandstar(m): 2:40am On Jul 20, 2021
rejoice4eva:
Unnh. Deceptors and deceivers have spoken. First, no subsidy. Later increment in petrol price. Later underrecovery,. Later again, petrol landing cost, #220, later again, governors proposed #450 per litre and latest petrol to sell for #1000. Why and how?

There is no subsidy on diesel and the price deregulated? Use diesel as a reference point for petrol.

Alternatively, Google price of petrol in Saudi Arabia or Dubai. Prices there have been deregulated and I doubt there will be a petrol tax on them which would have skewed the figures.
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Minjim: 3:16am On Jul 20, 2021
The propaganda of our politicians iS just too much.

Last year they told us of an alternative petrol that will be cheaper, we don't hear about that again.

Every year, since 2015, we hear Dangote Refinery will be completed in the 2nd quarter of next year.

It's time we unite to save ourselves from these people
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by greenguy: 4:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Osheyyy!! I'm so loving Nigeria.
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by bigfish3k: 4:25am On Jul 20, 2021
deavicky:
Let it rise and see this country burn.
Nothing will burn

Zombies are on stand by to do the media work while the police and the military are also on stand by to shoot protesters.
MC oluomo is on stand by too to organize thugs that will infiltrate the peaceful protest into a violent one.

The APC legislators are there to make sure that the punishment on Nigerians by this evil government continues by banning electronic voting and transmissions so as to ensure continuous rigging

Tinubu is there playing hide and seek.

Guy,
Nigeria is between the devil and the deep blue sea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by greenguy: 4:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Minjim:
The propaganda of our politicians iS just too much.

Last year they told us of an alternative petrol that will be cheaper, we don't hear about that again.

Every year, since 2015, we hear Dangote Refinery will be completed in the 2nd quarter of next year.

It's time we unite to save ourselves from these people

Nigeria is like a game of Whot. Our politicians holds some secret cards so no matter how many rounds we play or strategies we use, we can NEVER beat them. We know say na ojoro, the more you look the less you see.

The only way forward is let's scatter the game and start again. When we start again then we go know say all the card dey on top table and nobody get advantage pass the other.

The only way that can happen is referendum. Not even restructuring. Let those that want to go go and let those that want to stay stay. This Nigeria we see today is hopeless, e no fit better.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by spacechuks(m): 5:55am On Jul 20, 2021
The people of niger delta will not pay through their nose for what God has given to them freely
it will never happen, the people will resort to drilling their oil themselves for themselves

Had it been, there is no crude oil b4, perhaps we will be buying pms per litre for N10,000, now we know the people that destroyed this useless country, they will rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by GodisFirst: 5:56am On Jul 20, 2021
Useless people,
Have they considered the risk associated with the use of LNG, CNG when it is made common to all cars as they proposed.
Nigeria is a country with elevated temperature where it is easy to have those gases ignite and explode.

How safety conscious are out Motor mechanics when after working in your cars and there is leaks, they will tell you to mange it. You arrive the mechanic shop with 5 bolts and nuts (fasteners) on a particular component in your car, after working on the car, the only 3 out of the 5 bolts and nut will be remaining, the next will be vibration of the components and consequently snapping of the remaining bolts.
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by symbianDON(m): 6:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
What is the minimum wage of Nigerian workers again ?
30 litres of fuel...going by this piece of news grin
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Cyoung4real(m): 6:07am On Jul 20, 2021
KillMNKnow:
News outlets report just about anything wether is fake or misleading. Especially on divisive social and political messages on issues like Bandits and herdsman.

There is no civil discourse, no cooperation, misinformation, mistruth and its not just an Nigerian problem, it's not just about North and South, This is a global problem.

Our addictions to social network provided a dopamine hit and a social validation feedback loop, that exploited a vulnerability in human psychology. We have created tools that are ripping apart the social fabric of how society works.

We curate our lives around this perceived sense of perfection, because we get rewarded in these short term signals: Hearts, likes, thumbs ups, shares.

We conflate that with value and we conflate it with truth, and instead what it really is fake, brittle popularity that's short term and leaves you even more vacant and empty before you did it.

We don't realise it but we are being programmed."

Abeg gatat
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:15am On Jul 20, 2021
KillMNKnow:
News outlets report just about anything wether is fake or misleading. Especially on divisive social and political messages on issues like Bandits and herdsman.

There is no civil discourse, no cooperation, misinformation, mistruth and its not just an Nigerian problem, it's not just about North and South, This is a global problem.

Our addictions to social network provided a dopamine hit and a social validation feedback loop, that exploited a vulnerability in human psychology. We have created tools that are ripping apart the social fabric of how society works.

We curate our lives around this perceived sense of perfection, because we get rewarded in these short term signals: Hearts, likes, thumbs ups, shares.

We conflate that with value and we conflate it with truth, and instead what it really is fake, brittle popularity that's short term and leaves you even more vacant and empty before you did it.

We don't realise it but we are being programmed."

YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by NairaMaster1(m): 6:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Omooba77:
Atleast BMC crew will buy at that price too?

The joyful thing is that they the poorest
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by bewla(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2021
skywalker240:
Zombies will still buy fuel

30 litres

30k grin
No wahala as long as two million is propose as minimum wage and approved fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by rejoice4eva(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2021
grandstar:

There is no subsidy on diesel and the price deregulated? Use diesel as a reference point for petrol.

Alternatively, Google price of petrol in Saudi Arabia or Dubai. Prices there have been deregulated and I doubt there will be a petrol tax on them which would have skewed the figures.
And you are buying diesel #1000 abi? We are talking about lack of transparency, accountability and apparent high level corruption in the office of Minister of Petroleum, Mr Integrity himself and you are mentioning Saudi Arabia? What a shame!
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by GThunder: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for the NOT for bringing this nation down
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by v2: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Nigeria will soon become Venezuela
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Urchmantete: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2021
And we buy it if...
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Lightorder: 8:27am On Jul 20, 2021
Thank God. Anything to make our eyes clear and alive to our responsibility is accepted
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Lightorder: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

Yes ooo my brother this news sweet me en
me tu

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Callisto1(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Thunder fire una and everyone that voted in this useless govt
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Omooba77: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Vickyvice:
with their 30k for 30 ltrs. Buhari has finally taken us back to millitary dayz. If na buhari government of 1984 still dey rule , na black and white tv richest people go dey buy, no phones/laptops/inTernet.no MTN and all network providers, no I c..t young rich guys/ladies for no dey. na beetle/ 504 we for still dey use. No Cubana, whizkid, davido, tiwa Savage e t.c All the press, both in print and online for no dey. No blog, vlogg. Linda Ikeji for no dey, no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and all those social sites. If say buhari rules till six yrs time we go revert to the above listed. Buhari brought austerity called operation "tighten your belt " in 1984/85,, where yam tuber to be cooked was measured with tape before slicing and peeling. an affliction not to be experienced even once, is buhari

Life is funny many of those who brought this disaster are still enjoying the profiteering into boardship. Life no balance, but at the right time, God will share it round grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Harmattan123(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2021
Oh my God, can you save my soul
I dey Naija Government don choke up
I won't die I must 2 find a way
Either crooked or straight i must to survive vive vive.....

Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Gambit23: 9:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Gambit23: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Harmattan123:

Fuel wasnt 120 per litre under gej
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Omooba77: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2021
grandstar:

Are you sure is not what owner of refinery is proposing to recoup his investment!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Iykoto86(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Racoon:
This is the level of hardship they actual want to drag Nigeria into right from inception.Nigeria would have long left this subsidy issue behind but these bastards criminals in government today kicked against it citing all manner of shitty reasons.

They so much politicised this same subsidy issue even when they don't understand the dynamics of its workings even denouncing as fraud/corruption.So guess they have partook of the same fraud/corruption?
Buhari is Gods punishment on Nigerians.Here we hate him with a passion.
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Omooba77: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2021
Harmattan123:

Another propaganda, fuel never went beyond #100 in the last administration, #141 was proposed, brought to #120, but the gangsters went to Ojota to dance and it was reverted.....

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by wallarwallar(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Buhari Govt is a Fraud l swear.. Wen they came to power first thing they did was to removed Subsidy and that was the reason we are buying fuel at dis current price. Jonathan tried it we resisted but Buhari later succeeded we gave way just to Support and be part of better Nigeria but it was all fraud . Please help me what Subsidy are they talking about again abi which useless and senseless govt be dis.
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by TruthinAction: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2021
These generation of present leaders are a curse to Nigeria. Father God, have mercy on us and deliver us from this wicked government.
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Harmattan123(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Gambit23:

Fuel wasnt 120 per litre under gej
Jan 1 2012
New year present
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Harmattan123(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Omooba77:

Another propaganda, fuel never went beyond #100 in the last administration, #141 was proposed, brought to #120, but the gangsters went to Ojota to dance and it was reverted.....
Okay
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Gambit23: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2021
Harmattan123:

Jan 1 2012
New year present

Fuel increase was announced in Jan1 2012 and then after negotiations it was reduced to N97

Make una no de talk nansense.

Under GEJ, Petrol sold for N97 and later wen PDP enter election mode, he dropped it to N87.

Under buhari, it rose from 87 to 165 and we are waiting for it to reach N250+
Re: Petrol Price Will Rise To N1,000 Per Litre When Petrol Subsidy Ends — DPR by Harmattan123(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Gambit23:

Fuel increase was announced in Jan1 2012 and then after negotiations it was reduced to N97

Make una no de talk nansense.

Under GEJ, Petrol sold for N97 and later wen PDP enter election mode, he dropped it to N87.
Shey Ori e dari ni
Are you mad?
Stay off my comment

Under buhari, it rose from 87 to 165 and we are waiting for it to reach N250+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan / Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.