Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Rulings And Etiquettes Of Eid-ul-adha - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Rulings And Etiquettes Of Eid-ul-adha (4176 Views)

Eid Ul Adha (ileya) 2022 Is On The 9th Of July / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Preparation For Eid-ul-adha: How Much Is Ram In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rulings And Etiquettes Of Eid-ul-adha by Farid24224(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hier:

I don't get

Why will you just insult another prophet just because he's not in your book of worship, is that what your jesus told you to do or you just decided to do it.
Re: Rulings And Etiquettes Of Eid-ul-adha by Hier(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Farid24224:

Why will you just insult another prophet just because he's not in your book of worship, is that what your jesus told you to do or you just decided to do it.

Well, I don't really see a need for another prophet considering my level of knowledge from the scriptures and I really don't see any need for a prophet whose message is separate or different from the Prophets that came before him yet claiming he serves the same God that received messages from the same God those prophets before him served

That's the problem I have with Islam, the Bible has Prophesies concerning the life of Jesus and His death and the purpose of His death all being foretold by Prophets before Jesus and Mohammed, and now, we have Mohammed not agreeing with those Prophesies, it tell us something is wrong somewhere and I believe you need to know that. These are facts in the Jewish books(Tanakh), the Tanakh is Jewish or the Israelite's version of the books received directly by the Prophets that came before Jesus and Mohammed and I would compel you to go see for yourself the Prophesies of Jesus as written and received by Prophet Isaiah

The entire Isaiah 53 is all about Jesus, His mission, assignment, death and resurrection, everything is contained there
Re: Rulings And Etiquettes Of Eid-ul-adha by LordPherule(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2021
As-salam Alaykum! Tested and Trusted Deals

Re: Rulings And Etiquettes Of Eid-ul-adha by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2021
princeabdul:
your summations shows how half baked your knowledge is, go out and seek knowledge, because it will take you outta the shackles and bondage you're currently in, shalom!!!
just imagine someone tied hands and feet in an archaic religion that might one day tell him to kill his business people or associates at work and he wouldn’t blink an eye about doing it . Someone that must pray to his God 5 times a day if not he will be in trouble someone that cannot do anything without some form of ruling or nonsense on it who is in the shackles? You have voluntarily chained yourself to the ideals of another man when you have your own brain to think but no you won’t you would rather allow another man no different from you tell you how to think and use your mind and your time . Omo get out you are a prisoner and the sooner you wake up from your delusion the better. Just imagine so if your Imam told you tomorrow that your God said you should drink gutter water you will rush and do it . Better go and preach peace to your brothers bombing and killing innocent people and while you’re doing that preach peace to your terrorists brothers in power. Nonsense. You Muslims have fake tendencies from your smiles to your greetings hiding the hatred And evil you have in your hearts only a fool will be blind to your fake smiles and nonsense noble gestures. Bunch of hypocrites shouting rubbish up and down you preach love and yet you watch as your leaders continue to impoverish the poor amongst you for the sake of using them for their agendas I’m sure you have plans of doing the same . Religion of backwards thinking people. If you want proof of this just looks at Nigeria that you live in look at the people controlling the stakes in power majority are Muslim all of them backwards in thinking only bent on controlling power that they cannot use to better the lives of the less privileged arrant nonsense. Speak to your brothers in the faith first
Re: Rulings And Etiquettes Of Eid-ul-adha by princeabdul(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2021
AlphaAlex:
just imagine someone tied hands and feet in an archaic religion that might one day tell him to kill his business people or associates at work and he wouldn’t blink an eye about doing it . Someone that must pray to his God 5 times a day if not he will be in trouble someone that cannot do anything without some form of ruling or nonsense on it who is in the shackles? You have voluntarily chained yourself to the ideals of another man when you have your own brain to think but no you won’t you would rather allow another man no different from you tell you how to think and use your mind and your time . Omo get out you are a prisoner and the sooner you wake up from your delusion the better. Just imagine so if your Imam told you tomorrow that your God said you should drink gutter water you will rush and do it . Better go and preach peace to your brothers bombing and killing innocent people and while you’re doing that preach peace to your terrorists brothers in power. Nonsense. You Muslims have fake tendencies from your smiles to your greetings hiding the hatred And evil you have in your hearts only a fool will be blind to your fake smiles and nonsense noble gestures. Bunch of hypocrites shouting rubbish up and down you preach love and yet you watch as your leaders continue to impoverish the poor amongst you for the sake of using them for their agendas I’m sure you have plans of doing the same . Religion of backwards thinking people. If you want proof of this just looks at Nigeria that you live in look at the people controlling the stakes in power majority are Muslim all of them backwards in thinking only bent on controlling power that they cannot use to better the lives of the less privileged arrant nonsense. Speak to your brothers in the faith first
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Observing Recommended Siyaam (fasting) When They Fall On Saturday / Tremendous Dua Asking Allah For 22 Things / First Day Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.