Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot (26474 Views)

Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Mrpojj(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2021
fergie0o1:
https://www.nairaland.com/6632705/yoruba-nation-police-kill-street#103324403

Police denies firing live bullets, insists wound on the victim's body was a stab wound.
https://www.nairaland.com/6632957/killing-girl-oodua-rally-wound#103329907
May we never be victim of this callous govt

PUNCH
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by iamoyindamola(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Yet these people denied, and lied she was stabbed
This country ain't worth it at all
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Whois(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2021
BSsniffer:
It's bad enough she was hawking on the streets, far more worse that she died as a result of this useless administration.

May all enablers and willful supporters of this buhari's regime expirence the same sorrow her parents are going through right now.

Amen. These fulls below, can we get an amen from any of you?

Cc

Simplyleo
Sarrki
KilkMNkNow

/ NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by ignis: 6:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Police are liars
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Vireani79: 6:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Bola146:
cry Can this Nigeria be taken by violence? Do this government have a listening ear and caring mind? That is why I always say people should prepare fully for 2023 elections!! there is no rally done without someone been killed cry cry yet nothing changed, things are still costly and the farmers can't go to farm again sad . Those who proved to have real juju to confront this government ran away, those who doesn't have any juju nor protection are killed.

I wept like a baby when I watched the mother crying sad sad Those who killed all these innocent people must definitely weep bitterly. I just pity their relations. All of us she go and get out voters card, we are more than them if hypocrites are not included. We will surely win.

2023 election based on a fraud document called the 1999 northern constitution
Heads or tail the south lose

The only way out is no election in the south
Anything away from this
U get failure
Cos the same people in apc are the same in pdp and every other party
Party means nothing
It's the same people
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by WibusJaga: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Nigeria Police

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by NLPoliceWoman: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Whois:

Amen. These fulls below, can we get an amen from any of you?

Cc

Simplyleo
Sarrki
KilkMNkNow

/ NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021
Rule 2.
Rule 15.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Johnrake69: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Bola146:
cry Can this Nigeria be taken by violence? Do this government have a listening ear and caring mind? That is why I always say people should prepare fully for 2023 elections!! there is no rally done without someone been killed cry cry yet nothing changed, things are still costly and the farmers can't go to farm again sad . Those who proved to have real juju to confront this government ran away, those who doesn't have any juju nor protection are killed.

I wept like a baby when I watched the mother crying sad sad Those who killed all these innocent people must definitely weep bitterly. I just pity their relations. All of us she go and get out voters card, we are more than them if hypocrites are not included. We will surely win.

Your voter's card is useless. You think you can beat politicians to their game?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by telkevog(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2021
SIRRITE:
Let her family sue the NIGERIA police for Mulder.
Yes, the family will sue them for 'Mulder' and also for gulder grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by manhaley5: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Really Bad
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Brushstrokes20: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2021
In fela's voice...dem bring SORROW, TEARS and BLOOD, DEM REGULAR TRADE MARK!

The useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS won't end well!

RIP young lady.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by descarado: 6:44am On Jul 20, 2021
Why is the police with her body when they claimed it was stab wound?
Wetin concern them in this matter?

Nigerian police. If not for lack of job and the penchant for bribery, nobody should apply for a job there. But trust Nigerians, they will castigate openly and secretly apply.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by VGlobal: 6:44am On Jul 20, 2021
BSsniffer:
It's bad enough she was hawking on the streets, far more worse that she died as a result of this useless administration.

May all enablers and willful supporters of this buhari's regime expirence the same sorrow her parents are going through right now.

Jumoke, who displayed soft drinks at her boss’ shop in a compound close to the rally ground, was killed when security men chased agitators into the premises.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by ocheezie: 6:48am On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=fergie0o1 post=103887216][/quote

Saturday is 24th July and not 23rd. Is the procession for Friday or Saturday?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by lkillbrokehoes: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Fvck the popo
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by BSsniffer: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2021
VGlobal:

Jumoke, who displayed soft drinks at her boss’ shop in a compound close to the rally ground, was killed when security men chased agitators into the premises.

A life was lost due to the satanic buhari's government.....what difference does it make if she was hawking the drinks or had it displayed at her boss shop? You're part of nigeria's problems.....
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Sincinnati: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
All her killers will die painfully, including the fools that caused her to die.
Yes.
All the people who caused her death by cheering this government and supporting the suppression of peaceful protest with lethal force like you and your colleagues. AMEN.

All the fools will die painfully, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Abydokie(f): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2021
The Nigerian police have concluded in their hearts that they can get away with everything, therefore this attitude. They are less concerned about people’s life
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Babalola0920: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2021
NIGERIA POLICE, NIGERIA GOVERNMENT IT SYSTEM
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Olaolex: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Bola146:

You've just spoken the heart of many people. These people are too wicked to be violently comfronted. They don't care this country becomes desolated. All they are care about is to fufill and satisfy their selfish desires
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Smartikc(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Una wey dey kill person how una take dey sleep,God abeg the time don reach oo sad
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Eriokanmi: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Nigeria police...the worst organisation on earth
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by symbianDON(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2021
We have a police force that is 100% lacking in professionalism. Sometimes I wonder if we aren't even better off without these monsters called policemen.

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Maxymilliano(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2021
What is the regular trade mark of Nigeria Police if not lying
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Eriokanmi: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2021
Bola146:

See this one still talking voter's card and 2024l3 elections. If you like vote everyday, it can't change the narrative. Who told you the country would fare better under the next president? The foundation has wobbled from the beginning. The panacea is break up. Stop being deceived. Yorubanation will happen, either while the haters are still alive or dead.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by redcliff: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2021
police tell you something you take am as e be... no be mumu man you be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Confirmation: Wike Has Been Put To Shame – Rivers APC / APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally / Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.