Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence (1438 Views)

Muiz Banire: Abba Kyari Can Surrender To FBI If He’s Sure Of His Innocence / DSS Releases Israeli Film Makers Arrested Over Reported Ties To IPOB / Israeli Film Crew's Family Blame Separatists Groups For The Arrest Of Their Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by AlexBells(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Biafra is one thing but Isreali in our borders is another, I don't trust those MOSSAD guys, you might be surprised those Irealis could be MOSSAD agents possibly hiding a nuclear button somewhere in the sole of their shoes.

The fact that we want Biafra some things must be stated in clear terms that Biafra shall be a sovereign state and not a puppet of Isreal or any other power.

So let the Irealis go and prove their innocence first, it is just that Nigeria had been mismanaged if not I don't see why Nigerians should be worshippeing anything oversea, Isreal a country just constituted a while ago from scattered jews around the world shouldn't be the country Nigeria should be bowing to in the first place if not for the nepotism and tribal caging that had set the country back in folds.

As we keep hoping for Biafra or AlaIgbo Republic, I will maintain that Nigeria MUST stand her ground in the committee of nations, MOSSAD and Isreal have some question to answer on the timing, arrival and the motives of those crew.

Nigeria is a sovereign state and no one will boss us in our own borders, Secessionist have their place, grace and right but these rights and privileges does not extend to foreigner whoever you are or wherever you come from.

If Isreal does not seek diplomatic and bilateral solutions let them do their worst.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by NigeriaNawa: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:
Biafra is one thing but Isreali in our borders is another, I don't trust those MOSSAD guys, you might be surprised those Irealis could be MOSSAD agents possibly hiding a nuclear button somewhere the sole of their shoes.

The fact that we want Biafra some things must be stated in clear terms that Biafra shall be a sovereign state and not a puppet of Isreal or any other power.

So let the Irealis go and prove their innocence first, it is just that Nigeria had been mismanaged if not I don't see why Nigerians should be worshipped anything oversea, Isreal a country just constituted a while ago from scattered jews around the world shouldn't be the country Nigeria should be bowing to in the first place if not for the nepotism and tribal caging that had set the country back in folds.

As we keep hoping for Biafra or AlaIgbo Republic, I will maintain that Nigeria MUST stand her ground in the committee of nations, MOSSAD and Isreal have some question to answer on the timing, arrival and the motives of those crew.

Nigeria is a sovereign state and no one will boss us in our own borders, Secessionist have their place, grace and right but these rights and privileges does not extend to foreigner whoever you are or wherever you come from.

If Isreal does not seek diplomatic and bilateral solutions let them do their worst.

If the Boohairy government can be supported by the Arab countries and Muslim West African countries, I see nothing wrong with a powerful ally like Israel for Biafra.

Meanwhile, do you know that the Pegasus spy software that the Nigerian NIA and DSS use is supplied by Israel ? Israel has a mountain of information on Nigerian security and will even collect more as the days go by.

The film crew were warned not to come but they came anyway meaning that there is something sinister about the whole trip.

Forget about 2023 , 2021 & 2022 is gonna be interesting.

I love them bro.

1 Like

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by FakeUnity: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Abokey mugu! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by Madmohamed1: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:
Biafra is one thing but Isreali in our borders is another, I don't trust those MOSSAD guys, you might be surprised those Irealis could be MOSSAD agents possibly hiding a nuclear button somewhere in the sole of their shoes.

So let the Irealis go and prove their innocence first, it is just that Nigeria had been mismanaged if not I don't see why Nigerians should be worshippeing anything oversea, Isreal a country just constituted a while ago from scattered jews around the world shouldn't be the country Nigeria should be bowing to in the first place if not for the nepotism and tribal caging that had set the country back in folds.

Moslem and northerner should stay away from Biafra matter. I know Moslem dont like the Jewish just like aboki so go and get your cloth where you take your Bart.

3 Likes

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by AlexBells(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Moslem and northerner should stay away from Biafra matter. I know Moslem dont like the Jewish just like aboki so go and get your cloth where you take your Bart.
I'm not a muslim, okay, Ishmael is also a son of Abraham so I have no issue with the fights among sons of Abraham but I'm Igbo, I'm west African, whatever relationship we have with Isreal as Igbo people must be strictly diplomatic until there is scientific proof that they emanated from us, or otherwise, as at today, every biblical evidence shows that the Jews and muslims are halve brothers so that's family affairs, but they must not threaten the territorial integrity of the Nigerian state or even Biafra or AlaIgbo

1 Like

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by Tochj(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

But Fulani terrorists from Senegal, Gambia, Mali,Niger etc can enter Nigeria without problems abi.
Whoever that sapped our brains like this must be very powerful.

1 Like

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by AlexBells(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

If the Boohairy government can be supported by the Arab countries and Muslim West African countries, I see nothing wrong with a powerful ally like Israel for Biafra.

Meanwhile, do you know that the Pegasus spy software that the Nigerian NIA and DSS use is supplied by Israel ? Israel has a mountain of information on Nigerian security and will even collect more as the days go by.

The film crew were warned not to come but they came anyway meaning that there is something sinister about the whole trip.

Forget about 2023 , 2021 & 2022 is gonna be interesting.

I love them bro.
Look son, I'm Igbo, no country will fight by you because they love you, they will fight by you becuase you can guarantee them of a protection in return, Isreal have every reason to fight by Biafra becuase with our wealth, we could be a strong allies in their whole Arab wars, because Nigeria is tilted towards the Arabs currently which is bad for Israel.

But we are not agitating for Biafra to become a puppet to Isreal or any other power, we have to be realistic I like Isreal too but we dont understand their motives, Biafra being fought in Arab Jews war shouldn't be, Ireal have Missile Defence system, the number of Arab countries far outnumber Isreal if Biafra allies with Isreal these Arab countries will come for us and Nigeria as a corrupt country is in the good book of US, China and Even Russia, US will protect Isreal but won't protect Biafra.
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by esnbrutality: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2021
op is a cow breese sucker and you just casted yoursef.... angry

3 Likes

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by AlexBells(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2021
Tochj:

But Fulani terrorists from Senegal, Gambia, Mali,Niger etc can enter Nigeria without problems abi.
Whoever that sapped our brains like this must be very powerful.
Sentimentalism is not for statehood, Fulani Terrorists can enter ofcourse becuase there are Fulani terrorists in Nigeria in high places.

What happens if terrorists decides to see terrorists, we are talking about a highly Military advanced intelligence country like Isreal in your borders penetrating every part in guise of whatever movie in a time like this, if you want greatness for Biafra or AlaIgbo we should first call off the bluffs of these powers.

Isreal is several times more of a threats than AK47 wielding nomardic terrorists, these Isrealis can unleash a bio weapon on us, I know they don't want to hurt us but what if they decides to, they have long range missile, nuclear warheads, different categories of chemical and bio weapons.

Oga Fulani herdsmen is like cat while Isreali intelligence and formidable military is like Leopard, those guys may have gotten some intelligence on Buharis support of Palestinian and maybe they came to plant their radars on areas that should and should not be strike at
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by vasel15: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

Look son, I'm Igbo, no country will fight by you because they love you, they will fight by you becuase you can guarantee them of a protection in return, Isreal have every reason to fight by Biafra becuase with our wealth, we could be a strong allies in their whole Arab wars, because Nigeria is tilted towards the Arabs currently which is bad for Israel.

But we are not agitating for Biafra to become a puppet to Isreal or any other power, we have to be realistic I like Isreal too but we dont understand their motives, Biafra being fought in Arab Jews war shouldn't be, Ireal have Missile Defence system, the number of Arab countries far outnumber Isreal if Biafra allies with Isreal these Arab countries will come for us and Nigeria as a corrupt country is in the good book of US, China and Even Russia, US will protect Isreal but won't protect Biafra.

You are just too dumb, u never get biafra you don day castigate the only country in the world that you share cultures and traditions with, stop talking on igbo matters because you reason up side down and you are a one Nigeria igbo supporter

1 Like

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by AlexBells(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2021
vasel15:

Have you gone mad? Stop your stupidity at once, you think up side down, it clearly shows that to be a strategist is a gift from God , you must be a servant to someone to become a boss, many countries today are still servants of Britain eg Nigeria..
It Is only countries like Nigeria and ghana that still serves UK, former Dominions like Australia, Canada, United State, India etc are now on their own, stop the imperialism that's why they envy Igbos because we made it clear from the beginning that we can take care of our stuffs, that's why we got independence first. We can't get out of the grip of UK and if we managed to get off the hook of Nigeria we will slip into another exploitation,
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by AlexBells(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2021
vasel15:

You are just too dumb, u never get biafra you don day castigate the only country in the world that you share cultures and traditions with, stop talking on igbo matters because you reason up side down and you are a one Nigeria igbo supporter
They are not the only culture we share tradition with, we share traditions with the Greeks too, there is not much similarity between us and jews tradition wise apart from the fact that we both Circumcises our males. They believe in one God we believe in multi gods
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by AlexBells(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
op is a cow breese sucker and you just casted yoursef.... angry
I'm not in for baseless emotions and it is time we become proud of our own heritage as Igbo people, we had been inhabiting Igboland for over 4000 years.

A diplomatic relationship with Israel is welcomed but forget about these other attachments for now.
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by theTranscriber: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Those saying Isreal will nuke Nigeria are purely delusional grin
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by theTranscriber: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Alexbells is the wisest Igbo man I've seen on Nairaland
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by esnbrutality: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Biafra is the ultimate goal...unknown to government sponsored miscreants like you....other "rude shockers" await you

no need for your lectures...

AlexBells:

I'm not in for baseless emotions and it is time we become proud of our own heritage as Igbo people, we had been inhabiting Igboland for over 4000 years.

A diplomatic relationship with Israel is welcomed but forget about these other attachments for now.
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by esnbrutality: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
DSS propaganda is useless...

theTranscriber:
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by AlexBells(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
Those saying Isreal will nuke Nigeria are purely delusional grin
Nuke Nigeria for what, are they stupid, why use nuke on a non nuclear state lol, they will get pounding and sanctions from the world even threatening that on a joking level, and they have more enemies than Nigeria all Nigeria will do is sacrifice some barrels of oil so that those Palestinians will get advanced missile missile from their mad friends in the Arab league, Nigeria that Arab nations are angry that we have not fully subscribe to their gangup against Isreal, Isreal will be stupid to attack Nigeria without provocation.

Nigeria on the other hand is playing an arrest and show game with Isreal maybe all these is a plot between DSS and MOSSAD, it is all staged.
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by Whiteangel1234: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
Another Sabo 1 Kobo Ewu

1 Like

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by theTranscriber: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
esnbrutality:

are you confused? undecided
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by esnbrutality: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
DSS propaganda is irrelevant and useless...i repeat.....totally USELESS!! angry

theTranscriber:
are you confused? undecided
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by theTranscriber: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

Nuke Nigeria for what, are they stupid, why use nuke on a non nuclear state lol, they will get pounding and sanctions from the world even threatening that on a joking level, and they have more enemies than Nigeria all Nigeria will do is sacrifice some barrels of oil so that those Palestinians will get advanced missile missile from their mad friends in the Arab league, Nigeria that Arab nations are angry that we have not fully subscribe to their gangup against Isreal, Isreal will be stupid to attack Nigeria without provocation.

Nigeria on the other hand is playing an arrest and show game with Isreal maybe all these is a plot between DSS and MOSSAD, it is all staged.
most of them grossly underestimate Nigeria

Nigeria has one of the best ally base In the world
We can play the Islamic countries to help us grin
We can also play the west through the Commonwealth
Even china are our friends economically and will try to secure their investment in Nigeria
Even turkey is Buhari's friend cheesy
Nigeria has a great ally potpourri cheesy
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
AlexBells:

[/s]

Your true color is coming out grin thank God I was intelligent enough to turn down your stupid group you wanted me to join cheesy grin
I'm ten steps ahead of you and your likes.

1 Like

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by theTranscriber: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
DSS propaganda is irrelevant and useless...i repeat.....totally USELESS!! angry

hbp is real grin
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by AlexBells(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
Another Sabo 1 Kobo Ewu
First of all Sabo is a mean way of attacking people with different opinion, I can't cheer people into a war we are not prepared for.

You are not more Biafran than me but Isreal have many enemies that it is risky if we care about them like we like to assume they care about us we should stop from further endangering them.

Those Isrealis had been through a lot and we dragging them into a conflict with the Arabs by making them a center of attention in this Biafran stuff is not fair, Isreal is a lot terrorised, think about the holocaust and all the things they had gone through in the hands of the Nazi, Arab league and now you want them to have another confrontation with the Arabs and Muslims by linking them Up as major role players with Biafra.

If at all they mean such support to us, it should be a classified secret.

2 Likes

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by AlexBells(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
esnbrutality:

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by AlexBells(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
theTranscriber:
Thanks for the compliment but What you must get is that Yoruba and Igbo are rivals in Nigeria and we still got a high hill to climb, you are a Yoruba supremacist and I'm an Igbo fundamentalist, the fact China was all cheery when Biden won does not make China a friend of America, the ideology remains the same, the relationship and trade wars continues that's same with Igbo and Yoruba relationship
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by theTranscriber: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

Thanks for the compliment but What you must get is that Yoruba and Igbo are rivals in Nigeria and we still got a high hill to climb, you are a Yoruba supremacist and I'm an Igbo fundamentalist, the fact China was all cheery when Biden won does not make China a friend of America, the ideology remains the same, the relationship and trade wars continues that's same with Igbo and Yoruba relationship
I am not a supremacist

I am a culture protector
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by Whiteangel1234: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
AlexBells:

First of all Sabo is a mean way of attacking people with different opinion, I can't cheer people into a war we are not prepared for.

You are not more Biafran than me but Isreal have many enemies that it is risky if we care about them like we like to assume they care about us we should stop from further endangering them.

Those Isrealis had been through a lot and we dragging them into a conflict with the Arabs by making them a center of attention in this Biafran stuff is not fair, Isreal is a lot terrorised, think about the holocaust and all the things they had gone through in the hands of the Nazi, Arab league and now you want them to have another confrontation with the Arabs and Muslims by linking them Up as major role players with Biafra.

If at all they mean such support to us, it should be a classified secret.

Aturu go and Siddon waiting for Peanuts � from DSS.. Continue to Support Injustice Ezi ohia

1 Like

Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by esnbrutality: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
I KNOW BRO...EVEN FOOLISHNESS IS REAL..

theTranscriber:
hbp is real grin
Re: I Support The Arrest Of Those Israeli Film Makers, They Should Prove Innocence by theTranscriber: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
esnbrutality:
I KNOW BRO...EVEN FOOLISHNESS IS REAL..

chai
I can hear your heart beating shocked

Kpom Kom pkam Kom kpom grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC For Only Middlebelt/Southern Nigerians ?? / Breaking: There Will Be No More Revenue Collection In Biafraland / Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji (BAO) Biography - Meet Ekiti 2022 APC Gov Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.