Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Masters Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masters Degree (405 Views)

Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Obtains Her Masters Degree At 24 (Photos) / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Degree by purityannabel(f): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please I want to know if it’s possible to do Masters in education management, with a bachelors in business education .
Re: Masters Degree by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
purityannabel:
Please I want to know if it’s possible to do Masters in education management, with a bachelors in business education .

Yea sure... As long as u have an education degree, you can always do a master's in Education Management.

The irony is that those who did a BSc. In Management won't be allowed to cross to Education Management unless they do a PGD in Education, even when it's supposed to be a sub-field of management. Naija educational system is wonderful grin

1 Like

Re: Masters Degree by ceridwen484: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
You will have a lot of fun and spend time with the geometry dash unblocked. However, no matter how challenging these chapters are, they grow progressively harder as the game progresses, making it even more enjoyable.
Re: Masters Degree by defrenka: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2023

Yea sure... As long as u have an education degree, you can always do a master's in Education Management.

The irony is that those who did a BSc. In Management won't be allowed to cross to Education Management unless they do a PGD in Education, even when it's supposed to be a sub-field of management. Naija educational system is wonderful, I can't find enough positive words grin

Wow, is this a joke? I mean, how can you not be allowed to cross to EM with BSc?

(1) (Reply)

Baton Change As Crawford University Celebrate 13th Convocation Ceremony / 2021 Nomination Interview Commonwealth Scholarship / Redeem Your Gift Cards Today And Cash Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.