Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,416 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter (35367 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by vincentjk(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
M
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by CR777: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
Xbxb
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Patrioticman007(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Religion of love at work, conscious soul, slow down.

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Jerryherd: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Wrong decision.... Waste your life and perish your soul over accusations about vagina
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by bluefilm: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
kingthreat:
False accusation can pain, I swear.
May his soul find rest. As for the accusers if guilty, karma must visit them multiple times.

Killing himself doesnt necessarily mean that he's not guilty.

It could also be a way for him to avoid/escape the public shame that will follow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yet it never proved him a better man or made him have peace with God. Its a ticket to hell
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Iniobong34:
R.i.p bro. To all the pastors in the building gather here lets pray for him to make heaven. I start, in jesus name. in the mighty name of jesus.....,

Theres. No repentance in the grave

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by ZeusP(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Animal Science
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by BRATISLAVA: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Why didn't he let the law take its course? Now he cannot prove his innocence, if at all he was innocent.

Monsters with ugly labels who hide as pastors, posting on Facebook like saints, so called pastors who are sexual predators are pretending daily to be filled with the holy Spirit. Dirty foolish egotistic men. They didn't kill themselves. Instead they feel justified.

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Elisha111157(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell.
furthermore Christianity(religion) does not save a man from hell,only faith in and acceptance of Jesus does
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by koyyess: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
I was about to say something really negative. But I saw the pic and I felt something like pity.

Let God be the judge on this.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Karleb(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If it smells like fish, it is fish. The guilty ones would always be afraid. He actually committed the crime. Trust no man with a minor.

Today an elder woman was telling me how young men of these days are sexually attracted to older women. I smiled and told her it's not just older women but anything being with a vagina. These men are ready to sleep with a rat as long as the rat has a vagina.
May God almighty deliver us from these set of men.

You are a fool!
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by EnlightenedUFO: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
See Graphic Photos Via www.. com
No we are not seeing graphic photos. Gather and swallow them, graphic photos no dey tire you or you want to go crazy always viewing graphic pictures?

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Disturb: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
kingthreat:
May his soul find rest. As for the accusers if guilty, karma must visit them multiple times.
cc olarewaju89

Maybe that was why you were scammed
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by FarukuWadata12(m): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
You know it's fake when someone commit suicide for things like this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by vincentjk(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If it smells like fish, it is fish. The guilty ones would always be afraid. He actually committed the crime. Trust no man with a minor.

Today an elder woman was telling me how young men of these days are sexually attracted to older women. I smiled and told her it's not just older women but anything being with a vagina. These men are ready to sleep with a rat as long as the rat has a vagina.

Feminism doesn't fit you, goan sidown
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Yankee101: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Shame
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by dmbb: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
kingthreat:
I remembered what happened to the police woman in Kenya, when you don't like to be accused of your shameful offense you can only commit suicide
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Washere(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell.
on that day ,even the Jesus himself is looking for who to save him,, therefore, don't just deceive yourself.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by flokii: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Very foolish of him..

If you know you didn't commit a crime of rape, go to the police to write down your statement and get a good lawyer to clear your name.

Guys are not that much yet these jezebels want to kill us off with false rape accusations.. guys make we too start "malenist" movement o, before Iyabo Ojos will triump. Our mumu don do.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pitiful

Adding accusation to a struggling life was indirectly a death sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Iamnorth: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hell is empty because all the devils are here!
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Kosoco(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
kingthreat:
It's a very painful situation....
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by drightguy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
gentleman82:
Shut dF up. You were born into Christianity because of your location. Respect other religion and live your life in the right way of your religion.
Yes am a Christian but I don't discriminate other religions because even Christians are devilish too
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Fahdiga(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Just shut up. You sit in a corner of your dilapidated room and conjure an imaginary story just to denigrate men. What a crying shame. It was a man that released the sperm that formed you before your mother conceived you yet you are always on overdrive to ridicule men in whatever way you find it possible. Just shut up your mouth

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Orpe7(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Just accusation u send urself go meed lucifer
Nawao
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by GboyegaD(m): 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

On the other hand, how does someone live in the room he hung himself?
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Missyajoke(f): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
Won't say much cause one idiot is monitoring my posts. Very foolish human being
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by MrBanner(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jinducleaner:
This is sad, I hope he wasn't wrongly accused, but if he actually did that, ending his life shouldn't be the best thing to do, although I strongly stand against rape and rapist, but one shouldn't be ropped with what he never did, that is why we have the police and the law, let them do their work. Meanwhile..
If you are reading this, pls I am on my needs begging for help, I just got a parmanent cleaning job in one of the company in my place, God answered my prayers after long days without a part time job, but the problem is that, I don't have much to sustain me till I receive my first salary, pls men and women of good will in this forum, I want someone that will lend me 5k, I promise I'll pay back if I receive my salary, please u can chat me for proof, or if it touches anyone to help me, God will bless the person more, please help a sister with no one to help

Seun Mynd44 Mukina2 Oam4j Justwise Lalasticlala Rocktation Justwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. / How COVID-19 Tests Are Carried Out: 12 Things To Know - NCDC / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.