Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter (35369 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by EKONGKING: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sorry jesus aka holy spirit did not save him. The day nigerians will break free from both religion ,will be day Nigeria will be great.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Karleb:

You are a fool!
lalasticlala seun mynd44 justwise rule 2
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
vincentjk:

Feminism doesn't fit you, goan sidown
If we do things base on fitness, do you think Buhari would become a president?
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Poor chap, he never got laid for 45years.
What a terrible way to die without getting laid, or spending 70years on earth and sleeping with just one woman.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Karleb(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If we do things base on fitness, do you think Buhari would become a president?

The guy was accused. Not judgement has been pronounced. No forensic investigation whatsoever but in your small feminist mind, he is already guilty because he took his life.

You people wonder why feminists are hated.

If this is what you called feminism, you can shove it up your asss.

4 Likes

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Okortor: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Reason why I try to avoid any kind of female child coming close to me. Whether young or adult to avoid stories that touches

It could be that this man was innocent but nobody believed him because of maybe the way he was always free playing with the girl child from his heart.

Rip usher.

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by favour32(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just shut up. You sit in a corner of your dilapidated room and conjure an imaginary story just to denigrate men. What a crying shame. It was a man that released the sperm that formed you before your mother conceived you yet you are always on overdrive to ridicule men in whatever way you find it possible. Just shut up your mouth
She go tire....nor be saphiere?
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by sylve11: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
kingthreat:
False accusation can pain, I swear.
May his soul find rest. As for the accusers if guilty, karma must visit them multiple times.

Pain na understatement.

Most especially when false witnesses appear for the matter. sad cool
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Karleb:

The guy was accused. Not judgement has been pronounced. No forensic investigation whatsoever but in your small feminist mind, he is already guilty because he took his life.

You people wonder why feminists are hated.

If this is what you called feminism, you can shove it up your asss.
Taking his life is a redflag.

If you aren't guilty of anything crime why did you run? - Champ Millionaire.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Karleb(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
favour32:

Na the idiot. It's too obvious.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Fahdiga(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
favour32:

Na she o. I wonder how she feels when denigrating men and at the same time she has a father and brothers. All her posts are channeled towards misandrism which doesn't bode well for her as a woman who might give birth to a male child in the future

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by sylve11: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
Gwan2:
Don’t blame him if you’ve never been accused falsely that even the person you feel can never doubt you and follow the bandwagon give in by also accusing you.

Those wey them never accused wrongly nor go fit know the pains. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hmmmm, was he not married?
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Fahdiga(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
mechanics:
Hmmmm, was he not married?
What has marriage got to do with this thread?
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=lasisi69 post=103915166] Rule your mind or it will rule you cheesy[/quote

Men that are of age need to get married. @ least they'll see there wifes naked body admire, Bleep enjoy themselves and go to work on Monday with bathing an eyelid on anything.

@ 45 that man needed a wife, a hooker anything. That is within the law.

Sha. Rip to him. Its so sad.

May our dick not put us in trouble!
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Karleb(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Taking his life is a redflag.

If you aren't guilty of anything crime why did you run? - Champ Millionaire.

Redflag ko, yellow flag ni.

In your obtuse mind, you didn't think he committed suicide because there was no way he could prove his innocence at that very moment? Do you know the shame that comes with being falsely accused and not being able to prove one's innocence at the very moment?

You think that mumu quote will make you post authentic. I can attach 10 quotes that goes along with any post I make.

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
What has marriage got to do with this thread?
Just asking, since from the news, it was told that he was staying alone, assuming he was with his wife, she would have preventing him from committing such evil act.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
Karleb:

Redflag ko, yellow flag ni.

In your obtuse mind, you didn't think he committed suicide because there was no way he could prove his innocence at that very moment? Do you know the shame that comes with being falsely accused and not being able to prove one's innocence at the very moment?

You think that mumu quote will make you post authentic. I can attach 10 quotes that goes along with any post I make.
[/s]

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Epicji: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
TheCalculator:
embarassed Suicide is never an option
May God have mercy on his soul

You right, brother
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Goldbw122(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
This life be careful with girls they will not hear, na see them.. RIP not you would have stay and defend yourself..
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Fahdiga(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
mechanics:
Just asking, since from the news, it was told that he was staying alone, assuming he was with his wife, she would have preventing him from committing such evil act.
And those who are married are Saints who doesn't commit any crime simply because they are married and has a wife that will always prevent them from committing crimes? If that's the case then why are we always reading a lot about side chics always killing their married lovers. Ataga's case is still visible in our memory. Now why didn't Ataga's wife prevent him from the ill fate that befall him
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by choblak(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
This is a type of suicide sociologists refer to as anomic suicide...
sad
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by oglalasioux(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
kingthreat:

False accusation can pain, I swear.
May his soul find rest. As for the accusers if guilty, karma must visit them multiple times.
He did it and that's why he killed himself. Clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Karleb(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Shut up your dirty mouth. angry

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
I don’t know but actually the man might really be innocent of the accusation
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by fof1: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
InsideLove:
Really a sad one. Rest in peace.

Good evening all, I'm Joy by name and a student. Please I humbly need your help in the thread link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6659662/come-aid-student-please

God bless you richly as you come to my aid.

How Can he Rest in Peace When he Committed Suicide Killing himself? God is unhappy with him and so he can not have Peace,Pls.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by idahme(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If it smells like fish, it is fish. The guilty ones would always be afraid. He actually committed the crime. Trust no man with a minor.

Today an elderly woman was telling me how young men of these days are sexually attracted to older women. I smiled and told her it's not just older women but any being with a vagina. These men are ready to sleep with a rat as long as the rat has a vagina.
May God almighty deliver us from these set of men.

God bless you for being logical.

You need help.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by MidasO1(m): 1:07am On Jul 21, 2021
Missyajoke:
Won't say much cause one idiot is monitoring my posts. Very foolish human being
the next thing is for me to Post your pictures here so everyone on this forum can see you and take note of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. / How COVID-19 Tests Are Carried Out: 12 Things To Know - NCDC / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.