Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter (35368 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by idahme(m): 1:09am On Jul 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Taking his life is a redflag.

If you aren't guilty of anything crime why did you run? - Champ Millionaire.

'If you aren't guilty of anything crime why did you run?' same way chidinma ran and u declared her innocent, you need help to churn out logical assertions irrespective of the gender involved. seek that help now.

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Vireani79: 1:16am On Jul 21, 2021
Iniobong34:
R.i.p bro. To all the pastors in the building gather here lets pray for him to make heaven. I start, in jesus name. in the mighty name of jesus.....,

He won't make heaven
Sucide is a sin against the holy Spirit
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by gstream: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If it smells like fish, it is fish. The guilty ones would always be afraid. He actually committed the crime. Trust no man with a minor.

Today an elderly woman was telling me how young men of these days are sexually attracted to older women. I smiled and told her it's not just older women but any being with a vagina. These men are ready to sleep with a rat as long as the rat has a vagina.
May God almighty deliver us from these set of men.

God bless you for being logical.

Sapphierre, you need Jesus.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by ransomed: 4:08am On Jul 21, 2021
His name means " the world should leave me alone" they accused him and pushed him to death. They discussed him at community palace without involving a medical expert to carry out test (to investigate) before conclusion.
He has left the world for them but generations unborn will pay for wrong accusation that led to his death as long as God is in existence.

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Kondomatic(m): 4:49am On Jul 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

A clear conscience fears no accusation....

Tho it's a difficult thing to be a victim of false accusation,talk more of one as huge as rape...But taking your own life just to prove your innocence is one thing I won't condone for once....

Stay alive and prove your innocence....

Rip to him
Easy for you to say.

Take time to analyze the whole situation and you might just understand how it was with him. First he was a loner, doesn't mix much with people, obviously because he was broke.

A lot of Nigerians are already depressed because of the hardship and it is worse with the poor ones because nobody wants to associate with them.

Now imagine a man who has nothing and no one, barely surviving and unsure of what tomorrow has for him being accused of rape?(I am assuming he was innocent)
It is death sentence bro.

The only thing he had was a good name and now it's gone, so what's there to live for?

FutureIsFemale:
If it smells like fish, it is fish. The guilty ones would always be afraid. He actually committed the crime. Trust no man with a minor.
Very foolish of you to type this rubbish.

Feminism isn't stupidity please. Don't embarrass the good work of sane ones with this your endless display of Senselessness.

1 Like

Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by vincentjk(m): 6:03am On Jul 21, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If we do things base on fitness, do you think Buhari would become a president?

Buhari was a mistake and a disaster

So using him as an instance automatically makes you one.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Missyajoke(f): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2021
MidasO1:
the next thing is for me to Post your pictures here so everyone on this forum can see you and take note of you

Seems you have mental issues right
Try it and start having wahala
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Originalsly: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2021
Hmmm..... one would expect to bear something from/about the victim ... or from the parents. Someone started a rumour... a rumour that lead to loss of life. That person will suffer ... life has a way.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by akanbiaa(m): 7:39am On Jul 21, 2021
kingthreat:
False accusation can pain, I swear.
May his soul find rest. As for the accusers if guilty, karma must visit them multiple times.
He might feel he was unable of overcome the temptation of the devil and he regrets having sex with the minor and he feels overwhelmed by shame especially after his matter was discussed by the community king and what might have been going through his mind was that he might be arrested , he failed himself ,his loved ones , his God and the community and felt suicide was the only option.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Issues40(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2021
I don't know if he is innocent or not. But what I certainly know is that wrong or false accusations against a crime one didn't commit can prove a heavy burden. And if not properly handled, people would rather take the short cut solution. End life and end it all.
Now I can say this confidently because I know how it feels to be wrongly accused. You feel like the earth should just swallow you up. Now imagine how it would feel for a man deemed good enough to be hailed a "pastor" by family, friends and Neighbours
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by 4ckTOT0: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2021
MidasO1:
the next thing is for me to Post your pictures here so everyone on this forum can see you and take note of you
i will post your mama pics soon
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by sharrp: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2021
And God Punish you for being totally illogical and drawing conclusion from a thread you just read because it’s a man .
FutureIsFemale:

Today an elderly woman was telling me how young men of these days are sexually attracted to older women. I smiled and told her it's not just older women but any being with a vagina. These men are ready to sleep with a rat as long as the rat has a vagina.
May God almighty deliver us from these set of men.

God bless you for being logical.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by MidasO1(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Missyajoke:

Seems you have mental issues right
Try it and start having wahala
I will deal with you on this forum.
Just wait and see
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Missyajoke(f): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2021
MidasO1:
Just wait and see
grin grin grin you joined this forum July 2021 and you're already feeling your self. Spoilt brat
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by 4ckTOT0: 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
MidasO1:
Just wait and see
COME AND DEAL WITH ME BEFORE I Bleep YOUR MAMA YANSH
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by 4ckTOT0: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin you joined this forum July 2021 and you're already feeling your self. Spoilt brat
HE IIS AN ARMED ROBBER, BE CAREFUL PLEASE. HE HAS ROBBED COUNTLESS OF NAIRALANDERS MidasO1 na confirmed armed robber, he is being traced as we speak
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by mechanics(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
And those who are married are Saints who doesn't commit any crime simply because they are married and has a wife that will always prevent them from committing crimes? If that's the case then why are we always reading a lot about side chics always killing their married lovers. Ataga's case is still visible in our memory. Now why didn't Ataga's wife prevent him from the ill fate that befall him
Because they are unfaithful to their marital vows and mind you is not all those who are married that have side chics, having side chics is against the plan of God for marriage and those doing it are committing evil, is better not to marry and marry then start having side chics, in Mr Ataga's case, he was not living together with his wife and the lady said he was not enjoying his marital life.
Re: Church Usher Commits Suicide After Accused Of Defiling His Neighbour's Daughter by Missyajoke(f): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
4ckTOT0:
HE IIS AN ARMED ROBBER, BE CAREFUL PLEASE. HE HAS ROBBED COUNTLESS OF NAIRALANDERS MidasO1 na confirmed armed robber, he is being traced as we speak

Nawa ohh,thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Woman Refuses Free Surgery To Remove Her Goitre; Asks For 300,000 Instead. / How COVID-19 Tests Are Carried Out: 12 Things To Know - NCDC / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.