Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account (875 Views)

Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd? / Biafra: Ijaw Youths Stop Asari Dokubo From Holding Meeting In Bayelsa. / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Jizzy10: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
STOP YAHOO, FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO EARN MONEY RIGHT NOW FROM BRANCH APP PROMO. � �

Here's how to earn:
First, Download
Branch App from playstore
- Register your number
- Click on Wallet
- Click 'Add Funds'
- Click 'Fund With Own Account'
- Fill your details and proceed (Your details are safe, don't worry)
- You'll be given Branch account number
-Transfer N300 or above to the account number(Don't worry you'll recover it more than triple)
- Enter this promo code � uche8193d

- Now go to free withdrawal and withdraw your N1500.

Don't say I didn't tell you o.

P.S- Serious hustlers don't swindle.

Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Bigredmachine: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Duru9(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Promo code

Uc....... What grin grin

Nwannem achorom akuko agbakwaa nnunu nne efefue

2 Likes

Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Jizzy10: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Duru9 post=103908769]Promo code

Uc....... What grin grin

Nwannem achorom akuko agbakwaa nnunu nne efefue

Duru9 there's no point in making derogatory remarks.
You can check online to get more information about it.
I can also show you my withdrawal proofs.
Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Obakashdee(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
E dey work?
Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Jizzy10: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Obakashdee post=103909351]E dey work?[/quotYes bro..
I can even drop my alerts screenshots if you want.e]
Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Obakashdee(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Jizzy10 post=103910023][/quote]

Oya drop na
Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by jospepper(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Let me be following safely from a distance fess.

1 Like

Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Jizzy10: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Obakashdee:

Oya drop na
Here it is �

Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Jizzy10: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
jospepper:
Let me be following safely from a distance fess.
Keep following while I make my money.
Just remember, I updated you na you no wise sha
Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Obakashdee(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jizzy10:

Here it is �

Ehya
The thing no Dey iPhone store
Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jizzy10:
STOP YAHOO, FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO EARN MONEY RIGHT NOW FROM BRANCH APP PROMO. � �

Here's how to earn:
First, Download
Branch App from playstore
- Register your number
- Click on Wallet
- Click 'Add Funds'
- Click 'Fund With Own Account'
- Fill your details and proceed (Your details are safe, don't worry)
- You'll be given Branch account number
-Transfer N300 or above to the account number(Don't worry you'll recover it more than triple)
- Enter this promo code � uche8193d

- Now go to free withdrawal and withdraw your N1500.

Don't say I didn't tell you o.

P.S- Serious hustlers don't swindle.

Nwanne, what will be your gain if you triple our money?

Just curious smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Mangekyo: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
I see undecided
Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Mangekyo: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Meanwhile, it's a loan app na? Which means, you'll be required to pay back the money with interest sef. Definitely not free

1 Like

Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Jizzy10: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
Meanwhile, it's a loan app na? Which means, you'll be required to pay back the money with interest sef. Definitely not free
You're getting it all wrong.
Once you register, you're not required to borrow any loan.
Once you register and deposit funds to the account you'll be given a bonus. It's not a loan in any way bro.
You can withdraw your bonus with your initial deposit. It's not a loan in any way bruv.

You're been rewarded for registering not given a loan bro. You're getting it all wrong.
Read it again.
Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Jizzy10: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
I see undecided
Have you downloaded the app?
Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by Mangekyo: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jizzy10:
You're getting it all wrong.
Once you register, you're not required to borrow any loan.
Once you register and deposit funds to the account you'll be given a bonus. It's not a loan in any way bro.
You can withdraw your bonus with your initial deposit. It's not a loan in any way bruv.

You're been rewarded for registering not given a loan bro. You're getting it all wrong.
Read it again.

Okay thanks I'll check it out
Re: Dear Youths, Stop Yahoo See New Way You Can Earn Cash To Your Bank Account by epospiky(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
All this captivating title for just #1200? Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Threatened Secession Under Obasanjo / Historic Day: PIB Bill What's Next For The Niger Delta[photos / Nigeria Filled With 'haters Of Government', Buhari's Aide Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.